November 24, 2014 | 1653 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Revlon - Eyelash curler

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2008 8:43:00 PM More reviews by vvs9992003

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Eyelash curler is the one thing I can't live without. For me (Asian with STICK STRAIGHT to the point of pointing down eyelashes) an eyelash curler is a MUST HAVE AT ALL TIMES. Although there are better eyelash curlers out there, this one is my favorite because I can actually afford it. I only have to spend $4 one every 3 years and I'm set.
When I'm curling my lashes, I always have to start at the base and move outwards, otherwise I'll have a really unnatural looking curve.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2008 5:35:00 PM More reviews by atsugari

I'm going to lose all my eyelashes using this product. The curler pinches when I get too close and also pulls my eyelashes out when I try to get a close grip on all my eyelashes. My eyelashes get caught in the hinge part once and tool out 3 eyelashes at once. Not the best made one since I value my eyelashes more than curling them. Definitely will be looking for a better one soon.

UPDATE: I figured out over time and practice not to clip my eyelashes on the hinge and in addition it curls better if you flip the curling pad so the curvy side is up. Not much of an improvement than a hassle.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2008 6:13:00 PM More reviews by JU1CYY69

this is pretty good for my right eye only. it fits the shape and it does curl my lashes pretty well. for my left eye, though, i dont know if the shape is off or whether or not im positioning this correctly, but i always pinch myself and my eyes end up watering and my make up is messed up. other than that i do like this curler.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2008 10:52:00 PM More reviews by superficialbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

-decent curler
-can kind of curl slightly slanted/almondish eyes
-can pinch eyes if not careful

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2008 1:53:00 PM More reviews by staceb1990

I really don't need an eyelash curler, but I bought one just to keep on hand. This is okay, but nothing to rave about. It always pinches me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2008 8:22:00 AM More reviews by sunnyfuusunflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this curler for about 13 years. I've tried to change curlers but always come back to this one. It seems to fit my eyes perfectly, and when I try to use any other curler it feels awkward. I've thought about trying the Shu Uemura curler just to see what all the hype is about, but I don't want to fork over $19 for an eyelash curler when I can spend $4 on Revlon.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2008 7:37:00 PM More reviews by MuchoMakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The curler I bought is called Beauty Shapers Extra Curl Eyelash Curler. I bought it @ Walmart. It has a rounded pad like MAC's and I LOVE IT!!! It was under $5 WOW my eyes look fantastic, TRY IT!! if it doesn't work get a refund...simple as that ; D

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2008 4:23:00 AM More reviews by holychristy

I needed a new eyelash curler since my brother broke my tweezerman one [the clear, all plastic one]. and i figured i was in the market for a new curler anyway because i wasn't completely satisfied with the tweezerman. i bought this revlon one because it was cheap and i figured all eyelash curlers pretty much work the same, right? nope, WRONG! this curler is horrible! let's see, it pinches, can't reach close to the root, curls unevenly..it sucks sucks sucks! it makes my tweezerman look like a shu. well i learned my lesson.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2008 10:56:00 AM More reviews by samanthacm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Didn't work well at all because couldn't get all my lashes in there. It also pinched my skin!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2008 2:18:00 PM More reviews by behappy08

I have been using the silver eye lash curler for many years. It's always in my make-up bag. I really don't have any complaints because it makes a big difference when I use it.