April 17, 2014 | 1032 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Revlon - Eyelash curler

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2008 6:13:00 PM More reviews by JU1CYY69

this is pretty good for my right eye only. it fits the shape and it does curl my lashes pretty well. for my left eye, though, i dont know if the shape is off or whether or not im positioning this correctly, but i always pinch myself and my eyes end up watering and my make up is messed up. other than that i do like this curler.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2008 10:52:00 PM More reviews by superficialbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

-decent curler
-can kind of curl slightly slanted/almondish eyes
-can pinch eyes if not careful

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2008 1:53:00 PM More reviews by staceb1990

I really don't need an eyelash curler, but I bought one just to keep on hand. This is okay, but nothing to rave about. It always pinches me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2008 8:22:00 AM More reviews by sunnyfuusunflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this curler for about 13 years. I've tried to change curlers but always come back to this one. It seems to fit my eyes perfectly, and when I try to use any other curler it feels awkward. I've thought about trying the Shu Uemura curler just to see what all the hype is about, but I don't want to fork over $19 for an eyelash curler when I can spend $4 on Revlon.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2008 7:37:00 PM More reviews by MuchoMakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The curler I bought is called Beauty Shapers Extra Curl Eyelash Curler. I bought it @ Walmart. It has a rounded pad like MAC's and I LOVE IT!!! It was under $5 WOW my eyes look fantastic, TRY IT!! if it doesn't work get a refund...simple as that ; D

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2008 4:23:00 AM More reviews by holychristy

I needed a new eyelash curler since my brother broke my tweezerman one [the clear, all plastic one]. and i figured i was in the market for a new curler anyway because i wasn't completely satisfied with the tweezerman. i bought this revlon one because it was cheap and i figured all eyelash curlers pretty much work the same, right? nope, WRONG! this curler is horrible! let's see, it pinches, can't reach close to the root, curls unevenly..it sucks sucks sucks! it makes my tweezerman look like a shu. well i learned my lesson.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2008 10:56:00 AM More reviews by samanthacm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Didn't work well at all because couldn't get all my lashes in there. It also pinched my skin!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2008 2:18:00 PM More reviews by behappy08

I have been using the silver eye lash curler for many years. It's always in my make-up bag. I really don't have any complaints because it makes a big difference when I use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2008 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Toffee_Nut_Latte

I was away on a trip and while doing my make-up the next morning, I was in horror when I discovered that I had not packed my Shiseido eyelash curler. I, of course, freaked out. I was desperate for an eyelash curler because my lashes are stick straight. An eyelash curler really helps my eyes "pop". I asked my boyfriend to get me an eyelash curler at CVS. He came back with a Revlon curler. He got me the silver one for about 6 bucks. If you compare the Revlon next to the Shiseido, the pads are different. The pad on the Revlon is flat, while the pad on the Shiseido is rounded. Because the pad on the Revlon was flat, I was very certain that it was going to give my lashes a 90 degree bend. However, I was pleasantly suprised when I used it to curl my lashes. It did not pinch or tug. It gave me a natural curl and best of all, it didn't give me the 90 degree angle bend. My outer and inner lashes all fit in nicely. The only downside is it takes longer for the Revlon to curl compared to my Shiseido. I'm not sure if it had to do with it being brand new. I had to use a bit more pressure. I tried blasting it with a hair dryer the next time I used it, and it curled my lashes quickly and beautifully. All in all, I am satisfied with the Revlon eyelash curler. For 6 bucks, it does a decent job. It cost less than half for a Shiseido or a Shu Uemura, which both cost 18 bucks at Sephora. The Revlon also comes with an extra pad. At 6 bucks, I don't mind using up the pads and buying a new curler. It's cheap and it works. I recommend it for anybody who doesn't want to spend 18 bucks on a Shiseido or Shu Uemura.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2008 9:48:00 PM More reviews by sigrid_xo

this pinches my eyelids and it bends my left eyelashes but curls my right one.
i wouldnt buy this again. but the price was cheap ..($3-4)