April 19, 2014 | 1887 users online

Fragrances - Yves Saint Laurent - Parisienne

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 1:37:00 PM More reviews by marianoana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It is not a common fragrance, not too strong, not to discreet. My signature parfum.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 12:05:00 AM More reviews by destreng

LOVE! Light, rose-y without being obnoxious. I got it for my wedding, and I wear it every day! I can't think of any way to improve upon this perfume :) (But for night I stick to Bvlgari Jasmine Noir.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2010 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Aimeerose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite perfumes. I think it's heavy on roses but still classy and light, almost too light. The scent seems to fade rather quickly but I still love it and $40 for a 1 ounce bottle isn't too bad either.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 12:48:00 AM More reviews by tawnyinthepink

I have the EDP and think that this light flora is perfect for work...as it's not too strong as to be overwhelming. It's a little sweet, but not so much that it bothers me. If I want to 'punch up' the scent I combine this w/Lola by Marc Jacobs. The combination is lovely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2010 9:42:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

Well, I ♥ this fragrance! I have no problem with the staying power, either. I stumbled upon this fragrance by chance and couldn't believe how much I liked it- love at first sniff! Don't ask me to describe the scent, that's not my area of expertise. All I know is, it is a soft floral, it's pretty, and I like it! I catch little hints of it as the day goes on, and it makes me feel all warm & fuzzy inside. It also makes me feel classy & clean! I have been wearing it everyday since I got it, I just can't get enough of this fragrance. To heck with all the negative reviews... I'd give this 10 stars- if I could! =)

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2010 4:09:00 AM More reviews by discoclemonade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I was really hyped on this perfume when I first saw the ad's for it. I really loved the color of it and the bottle as well. My best friend purchased this for me and I have to say I am not impressed. One of my all time favorite fragrances is Babydoll by YSL so I was pretty annoyed with not liking Parisienne. The overall scent is very floral and pleasant. This perfume does not last long AT ALL. I love scents that linger throughout the day and this one is a definite failure in that department and that is why I give it 3 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 5:01:00 PM More reviews by strawberryblonde86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have never been a huge perfume fan and rarely wore it but I fell in love with this scent!

I got it for Xmas and my husband recently bought me my 2nd bottle, I get compliments on it and I think it really suits me...the clean and fresh yet fruity and sweet smell. My only gripe, like previous posters is that the staying power sucks and you might go through a bottle fast reapplying it if you love it like I do ;-)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2010 5:44:00 PM More reviews by GirlieGirl5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Had to stop in and show my love for a really fabulous fragrance that in my opinion has been extremely underrated on this site. IMO, if Escada Ibiza Hippie, Stella, and Burberry The Beat were combined together, you would have a fragrance very close to this one. I love this!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2010 8:35:00 PM More reviews by lildr3amcatch3r

Everytime I wear this scent, I get a TON of compliments, girls and boys alike. It's a very distinct and unique fragrance. It's very sophisticated and chic.

The bottle is gorgeous! The staying power isn't that great though but layering it over the scented lotion really helps.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2010 7:30:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not a fan of floral scents, but I really fell for this one. It's feminine and modern without being treacly or nauseating. It really knocked my socks off. But it just doesn't have any staying power which is inexcusable considering the price.