July 25, 2014 | 1842 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2013 11:29:00 AM More reviews by jella22

this product is something that i purchased due to rave reviews on you tube. however, after several applications i have discontinued use due to the unnatural and synthetic ingredients. the cream is a beautiful texture and doesnt smell bad at all, but overall, i just cant get over applying chemicals to my face everyday. for that reason, im out !! if you dont want to waste the product, im sure it would make a good foot cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by keoneill

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this stuff for my daily body moisturizer (I've never used it on my face and probably won't since I need to use lotion with SPF). I use it about 2 minutes after I get out of the shower in the morning. It's really nice - my skin is soft and smooth. I love that it's unscented so it doesn't clash with any perfume I'm wearing.I actually really like using products in a tub, and just scoop some out for each body part. I got a 2-for-1 deal at Duane Reade and just finished the first tub. I will absolutely continue to repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by JKLawrence

I find it strange that the public prefers this cream to Cetaphil's lotion. I purchased the cream this winter as my skin was extra dry this year, and although like the lotion the cream moisturizes well and feels good, it seems to dry out quicker than the lotion for some reason on my skin, and like all products that are petrolatum-based, if I use it too often, my skin feels a bit crepe-like and loose. I really should have checked the label before purchasing as I assumed because the lotion doesn't contain petrolatum, the cream wouldn't either. I'm giving the product a low 3 as it is the best petrolatum cream I've ever tried by far.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by zombiesxomg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is great for very dry sensitive skin. It cleared up flakey spots I had on my face. I wouldn't use it every single day though. Only when I need it, and in small amounts. A little goes a long way. I used to use it every day and kind of a lot, and it just built up a film on my face. If you don't use too much, it will make your face really soft.

Really cheap at Walmart, a lot for the price.

Packaging sucks though. I use q-tips to get it out of the jar because I don't want to stick my fingers in it every time and leave small particles in it to build up. Yuck.

***UPDATE*** I only use this when I get really dry and flaky now. Otherwise it leaves a film on my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by misskatluv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this moisturizer! I've tried so many for my dry face. I put this moisturizer in a squeezable tube to get the right amount out so I don't put to much on and make my face greasy. I use to be so embarrassed of my dry skin especially after putting makeup on but not anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by lovelymallie

Orgh, I just loooove love love this. It moisturize so good, but dries so fast and it doesn't make your face oily!

- But i'm not gonna repurchase this, because I can't buy it in the stores where I live. And I don't wanna spend so much on it on ebay again.
But I recommend this!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Simpliciti3

I purchased this because I was looking for a moisturizer that would actually moisturize my skin because at the time I started using benzoyl peroxide (back in Jan 2012) that dried my skin out. This moisturizer really moisturized my skin! I dont use bp anymore, so I dont use this moisturizer as often as I use to. But when I did, it made my skin soft and subtle.

I also had an issue one time when I kept exfoliating my skin to the point where if I didn't exfoliate it it would keep flaking. (This was after I stopped using bp for a few weeks) I started to use this moisturizer again and it helped my skin become soft again, and I didn't need to exfoliate so much anymore!

It is pretty heavy so I only use it when I really need moisture. I like that its good for sensitive skin, I have no issues with irritation or breaking out with this product.

I currently use this for my under eyes because I had an issue with dryness there and when I would apply makeup on my under eyes it looked really dry and bad. Now when I apply makeup there it applies on smoothly. I use it both day and night.

Overall, I like this moisturizer, it really moisturizes and its gentle and non-irritating. I would recommend this if you're looking for a good basic moisturizer that doesn't irritate the skin that is very affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by rfasano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this so much! I mean come on! The tub is huge and they fill it to the top!! It is very moisturizing and i think it smells really good haha

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Pburns

I adore this product! I use it in the winter because I also use the facial medication epiduo which can tend to dry out the skin. I find it to be extremely gentle on my skin, and incredibly moisturizing. I wouldn't use this on my skin in the summer however because I have combination skin and the added moisture can make my skin oily in the hotter months. But for winter use this product is amazing! My skin tends to get flaky, but this product completely got rid of that and I haven't had a problem with it since. Thanks, Cetaphil!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Sjez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this based on a product review I saw on Jezebel.com. I love this stuff.

Pros: It works well, absorbs quickly, and keeps my skin moisturized for much longer than most drugstore lotions. It's pretty cheap for the amount you get, especially since it feels comparable to fancier non-drugstore body butters. It also has a strange non-scent which dissipates quickly upon application, but which I happen to like.

Cons:I'm taking off a point because it has a bunch of preservatives, alcohol, and a very synthetic ingredients list in general (although it does randomly contain sweet almond oil among all those chemicals). Also, my generally clear skin tends to start breaking out a little after a few days of using this on my face.