E.L.F. Studio Kabuki Face Brush

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/21/2012 1:28:00 PM

LOVE this brush! Both the face kabuki and the body kabuki are so, SO soft. I actually use this for my powder foundation everyday and have been using the body kabuki for my bronzer all summer and they are PERFECT. I have backups of both for when I will shift them out to new ones, but they have lasted so well! They do stain quite easily because of the white bristles, but if washed daily I am sure they would stay in tip-top shape!

Love it. Soft, attractive, good quality, low price, NEVER sheds.
What more can I say?

on 9/8/2012 5:28:00 PM

This is an amazing brush. Increaibly soft, pretty design, and does'nt shed at all. I had a Lancome brush that shedded like crazy, I hated it, so I picked up this and it's amazing. Only kabuki brush I will use. :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Holy Batman. I have found the best Kabuki brush in existence. Honestly. I just picked this up at Target, for a whopping 6$. I love the way the brush looks, the two-tone makes it look sophisticated. It is so soft. Like, bunny fur soft. The bristles are dense - but not too dense like most Kabuki's that I really love. It spreads powder evenly, it buffs away contours like a dream, oh my goodness this is the best brush EVER. Seriously. Go try it! I'm in love.

on 8/16/2012 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This brush is absolutely fantastic! Although it's dirt cheap it feels like it's expensive. It does a great job with all kinds of powder, and it ridiculously soft. It's pretty to look at too.
I would recommend this to everyone!

on 7/28/2012 6:18:00 PM

I love this brush! It works great! I bought it at Target. The price was pretty cheap and the hair seems to be of high quality! It is a good value. I would recommend this to anyone!!

on 7/27/2012 5:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I couldn't really find a use for this brush because I have a brush for every step of my makeup routine already. However, this works extremely well for my pressed powder which I carry in my makeup bag for touch ups. Let's face it the circular pad most pressed powders don't work well because you are applying it in concentrated patches on your face. This bruh delivered product very evenly, non cakey, and naturally! It could be the powder but I just love the end finish this brush and my milani face powder or multitasked produced. You definitely get bang for you buck since this brush is incredibly soft, dense and hasn't shed yet!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This. Is. Perfection. In. A. Brush.

I do not like long handled fluffy complexion brushes, I find they are more often than not hard to control and flimsy. I got this from a friend who had too many kabuki brushes.

This may sound weird, but I really like the two-toned bristles. The black ones at the tip tell you how much product is on the brush, so if you need to tap some off you know. The white ones are also good indicators of how dirty the bristles are, the more beige "stained" they are the dirtier it is!!

It is SO soft. I am not kidding, better than some higher-end brushes of its kind. It isn't quite bunny fur soft, but it is damn close!!

This has also never shed a hair. I wash it weekly and it never budges. It has also kept it shape shockingly well. Every other kabuki I have ever owned has "drooped" after about 2 months of use and washings.

You can get this at Target now too and it is a great deal for 3 bucks (I think it's 3 bucks...)!!!

on 7/11/2012 3:24:00 PM

This feels like a little cloud on my face! It's so, so soft!! It's the perfect density, too! I use it everyday :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love this little brush! It's soft, gathers and applies product well, easy to use, doesn't shed, and it was only $6!