August 20, 2014 | 1894 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Kabuki Face Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by hannahgail95

SUCH A GREAT BRUSH! It is very soft, and very durable. I've had mine close to 2 years (using it almost every single day) and still nothing is wrong with it. No shedding that I've noticed, and it keeps shape after wash and I've washed several times. ALSO A GREAT PLUS, you can normally ALWAYS find coupon codes for this brush, whereas when i bought it, I only paid $1.25 for it! As if the normal $5 price wasn't cheap enough! I've never seriously tried another kabuki brush, so I don't know a comparison. The ONLY problem someone may find is that it isn't as dense as other kabuki brushes. Besides that, its perfect and I swear by it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Sierra0001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush, very good quality for a small price :) its really soft and gentle, and does what it's supposed to do. I would def repurchace :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by MidnightBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is an amazing kabuki brush for an affordable price. I've never expected such a great quality from this brush, I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Crimsonbury

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This brush is amazing. It's a wonderful kabuki brush, at such an affordable price. I use it to apply my pressed powder over my liquid foundation. It's perfect for dusting just a bit of powder over the face, not for heavy coverage since it's so soft and not firm at all. I also like to sweep it across my face to blend anything in.
The quality of the brush is great. I've had maybe four hairs fall out since I got it, and that was 3 months ago. It's very soft, but not tooo soft....and it's small enough to carry in a purse or makeup bag if needed. Perfect for travel!

Definitely love this brush, I would recommend it to anyone who wears makeup. For only 6 dollars you can't go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by ADELANOVAL

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been wanting to get this E.l.f. Studio Tools 85011 Kabuki Face Brush for the longest, but didn't want to pay shipping & handling fees.
I don't like to spend a lot of money on makeup products, so when I finally saw it at my local Target store for sale the other day, I couldn't believe it and I bought it. It is my first Kabuki brush, and I love it because is so soft and blends all make up powders beautifully.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by emilyannh

THIS BRUSH IS AMAZING. I love it. It is so soft. It makes my mineral makeup go on flawlessly. There is zero shedding. I will buy again and again and again. HG status for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by OneToeThumb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wouldn't need to buy this again as it's so well constructed. I'm really happy with this brush for powder application. I've also started to use it for my soleil tan de chanel bronzer. Best kabuki you'll get for the money

x

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by TacyBabe107

So soft for such a cheap brush, and applies bronzer evenly. Perfect!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by starrz329

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OMG SOFTEST BRUSH EVER! For a while I had an aversion to E.L.F. products. Then the studio line of brushes came out. Completlu blows their white handel brushes out if the water. I bought this brush specifically to carry out with me. I use to touch up my makeup w/ MAC Prep & Prime powder. This brush feels lije what you would imagine a baby bunny's tail to be, or a teddy bear. Seriously, so soft. Simply amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 12:49:00 PM More reviews by sabrinaheartsmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me start off with saying i love this brush! I was strolling down the isles of target's makeup department and i HAD to stop in the elf section.. I skimmed my eyes across the shelves and out peaked this gorgeous kabuki brush! It was so cute and i just HAD to buy it! My overall rating is 5; after applying my foundation with a sponge i feather my kabuki brush over my face just to set it i also use it for finish mac powder. The price was around 5-6 USD i believe so that is a steal compared to other brands. For its quality this price is very low! The packaging quality is great and ive had no shedding whatsoever!! I would most definently buy this product again! Great Brush!