April 16, 2014 | 1570 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Kabuki Face Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2012 6:18:00 AM More reviews by milcha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

I purchased this online for Rp85,000 (about $8-9). FYI I live in Indonesia so US cosmetics are always a bit more expensive here. But I love the brush so much! It's small, dense, soft, doesn't shed, and cheap! This is my on-the-go brush because it's small enough for my make up pouch. Amazing brush, I've been using this for applying pressed powder, bronzer, and blush (and of course, blending everything out). It does change shape easily and I think it'll be perfect for on-the-go brush if it comes with a cap/retractable packaging. But for the price, I am very very pleased with the product. Beyond my expectation :D
No, I'll not repurchase because I just need one LOL, but maybe I will buy this again as a gift because it's such a great brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by binkari

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

For $6, this brush is amazing (even more amazing if you can snag it during one of E.L.F.'s numerous sales). It's soft, full, and fluffy, with just enough density to make a difference, but not enough to erase your hard work.

I use this primarily to smooth out my foundation and buff out any blush boo-boos. The build quality is really top-notch, especially given the price point. I haven't had any shedding problems with this, though E.L.F.'s quality control isn't the best in the world, so your results may vary.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by kathylulu

There really isn't much to about this brush, it's super duper soft, the bristles are nice and full, very fluffy, excellent for applying finishing powder. Great quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by 6thmercury

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this kabuki. It is the softest kabuki ever. Compared to coastal scents pink kabuki, this is softer. Great buy indeed.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by cecha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Omg. I just loooove this kabuki brush. It's the softest brush I have ever touched. It seriously feels sooo good on my face. I use it almost everyday for setting powder, mineral foundation and stuff like that. I will repurchase this FOREVER! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2011 1:24:00 AM More reviews by CotiOdie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is such a great brush! I tossed my BE kabuki in the trash after I got this one. It is incredibly soft and works great for applying powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2011 2:02:00 PM More reviews by tomakeupchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Another E.L.F winner!!!! This brush is amazing! It is the softest thing ever. I have had other kabukis and none compare. They have all since been tossed in the trash. This is the softest thing ever, picks up and blends makeup like a dream. Again the cost...worth ever penny. I believe it was $5 and totally worth it. I use mine daily. It gets spot cleaned daily and deep cleaned once a week, 0 loss of bristles. Bounces right back to its original shape looking as good as new. I have used it with a variety of powders and even some liquids, and I have no complaints.

A fabulous product at a fabulous price. Definitely would repurchase,

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 11:53:00 AM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This has become one of my ELF favorites and one of my most used brushes. I use it to buff after applying foundation or powder so that everything looks smooth, even and perfect. It is incredibly soft and does not shed. It washes off easily and I like the bottom is white, so you can immediately tell if your brush is clean. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by gingerae

Love this cheap, soft brush! Great for all-over face blending. I use it to apply mattify-ing powder.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 10:04:00 PM More reviews by wai260896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i love using this with my hd powder by elf. great kabuki brush!!