July 23, 2014 | 1201 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Length

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2011 9:33:00 PM More reviews by pristinexoxo

Great for natural looking lashes! It makes my lashes separate and length, and it doesn't look 'make-up'ed at all, which I really like. For more dramatic looks, or people looking for fuller eyelashes, this might not be what you're looking for. Great for going to school, or for everyday, lighter looks.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Gossijay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is not good mascara. Ugh. I bought it on a whim and now I regret it deeply. It does NUH-THING for my lashes. It makes them a little darker but gives me weird spindly spider lashes.
I will not repurchase. No way. I trusted CoverGirl, and they failed me here.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by acjersey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product really grew on me. I have very oily skin and this does not smear at all - ever after wearing all day. It doesn't flake, clump, or dry out either. This tube has lasted me a very long time. It does a fantastic job holding curl (even in humidity). When you put on one coat, it might seem too thin; not very voluminous. However, with two coats it becomes naturally gorgeous. I tend to layer different mascaras. I always use this as my basecoat mascara, because it does not clump and really lengthens and separates lashes. I recently started putting on 2 coats or more and not using my other "high end" brands anymore and I am getting more compliments on my eyes. I used to be a drugstore makeup snob - but this product has changed my mind.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by SepiaRose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara, it's fantastic for getting long pretty natural looking lashes without looking 'done' or 'made up.' This is my go-to mascara for going to work or to run errands. It doesn't add dramatic 'WOW look at her lashes' length like some other mascaras but it's good. It's buildable and doesn't flake on me but I hate that the Very Black shade is not very black. If you're looking for drama and OMG lashes then look elsewhere, if you're looking for natural and pretty then give this a shot.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by a2bbb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product failed me. It just clumps, it doesn't lengthen at all. i bought it in very black and I think that is the only thing going for it - it is an intense black colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by stephanie5231

This mascare is very subtle, and by subtle I do mean that it does virtually nothing besides lengthen. This is the mascara for you if you're looking for somethinig very natural and very subtle. It adds length and seperation but no volume. I picked this up for about 9 dollars and since I like my mascare to deliver on volume I will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2011 9:03:00 AM More reviews by mmbabies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I know everyone hates on this mascara but it is my all time favorite. I have tried so many other mascaras and I always come back to this one. Now let me say that my lashes are already pretty full so I will agree that this mascara does not give volume (but it's not supposed to anyway) it does however give tremendous length and as this mascara has a drier formula than most I don't have to worry about blinking and getting mascara all over my lids. As for it flaking I don't have a problem with this unless I rub my eye and really I don't expect a mascara to not flake when I rub my eye it's just not a realistic expectation. this also holds my curl and layers without clumping. Simply fantastic! So if you want length and like drier formulas I'd pick this one up and give it a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by Kimmy2013

I love this product!!! I have very short, straight eye lashes. I hate them. But when I bought this mascara, it instantly made my eyelashes long! I'm 15 and I don't want to have alot of make-up on or don't want to use a lot of mascara. I apply Lash Blast Length, wait for it to dry, curl my eyelashes, and apply mascara again. I know it's bad for you but hey I have terrible eyelashes. I am happy with the results in the end! I would buy this again and again! And I love all cover girl products by the way :)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2011 9:59:00 PM More reviews by thirdeye32

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've wanted to buy this since it first came out only because of its bright yellow tube. Plain and simple, bright tubes of mascara call my name. But like how the bright yellow tube of Maybellines Colossal let me down, so did this. I really like how it make my lashes look very natural and feathery, but its just not enough to justify paying for it. I could get the same effect by just wiping almost all the mascara off of any other wand of mascara I own. I didn't see much length added or volume, just darker lashes. This would be perfect if you want a naked makeup look. I'm going to enjoy looking at the yellow tube mixed in with all my other tubes, but won't be buying another.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by jean9weg

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in both brown and black. My lashes are very pale, (I'm a redhead with white lashes and brows) Cover Girl makes the nicest brown mascaras. I have tried mascaras for redheads and auburn colored ones, but they look odd and I don't like having red color next to my eyes. It makes them look irritated. I sometimes wear black mascara on my top lashes for drama, but even then, I always wear brown on my bottom lashes. The thin brush and formula of this mascara does everything I need. Never any flaking or clumping, just long dark lashes! Perfect!