April 19, 2014 | 1783 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Length

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by Kimmy2013

I love this product!!! I have very short, straight eye lashes. I hate them. But when I bought this mascara, it instantly made my eyelashes long! I'm 15 and I don't want to have alot of make-up on or don't want to use a lot of mascara. I apply Lash Blast Length, wait for it to dry, curl my eyelashes, and apply mascara again. I know it's bad for you but hey I have terrible eyelashes. I am happy with the results in the end! I would buy this again and again! And I love all cover girl products by the way :)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2011 9:59:00 PM More reviews by thirdeye32

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've wanted to buy this since it first came out only because of its bright yellow tube. Plain and simple, bright tubes of mascara call my name. But like how the bright yellow tube of Maybellines Colossal let me down, so did this. I really like how it make my lashes look very natural and feathery, but its just not enough to justify paying for it. I could get the same effect by just wiping almost all the mascara off of any other wand of mascara I own. I didn't see much length added or volume, just darker lashes. This would be perfect if you want a naked makeup look. I'm going to enjoy looking at the yellow tube mixed in with all my other tubes, but won't be buying another.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by jean9weg

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in both brown and black. My lashes are very pale, (I'm a redhead with white lashes and brows) Cover Girl makes the nicest brown mascaras. I have tried mascaras for redheads and auburn colored ones, but they look odd and I don't like having red color next to my eyes. It makes them look irritated. I sometimes wear black mascara on my top lashes for drama, but even then, I always wear brown on my bottom lashes. The thin brush and formula of this mascara does everything I need. Never any flaking or clumping, just long dark lashes! Perfect!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2011 6:01:00 PM More reviews by ashleynicole1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I tried lash blast volume and loved it, so i decided to try this too. I was so dissappointed. This mascara made my lashes look thinner, if possible. It flaked off within a few hours. I would reccomend this product to someone that wants a more "natural" look, although you'd probably be better off wearing nothing at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by kdscott

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great drugstore mascara. I've been looking for a great cheaper dup for my favorite Lancome Defincils mascara for a long time and I've finally found it. In a mascara, I'm looking for super length, not volume. I've found that the volumizing mascaras get too clumpy on my lashes. Lash Blash Length is never clumpy, and it gives the illusion of length. When I use it, I apply several layers, and it coats really well, and never gets too thick. Will definitely keep buying.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2011 8:48:00 PM More reviews by xtiffeeh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara claims to be lengthening but it didn't really do anything for me. I bought the waterproof formula, but it still didn't hold my curl that well. I might be able to use this on my lower lashes because they're really sparse but I wouldn't use this mascara on my top lashes. I don't think I'd repurchase it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2011 4:19:00 PM More reviews by allers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I agree with the person who said the wand comes out dry like there's nothing in the tube. I've been on a quest to find good mascara and this is definitely on the"no" list. I mostly look for lengthening mascara and decided on this one because it said just that. I like the small brush. I've had really thick brushes in the past and found the difficult to really get to all the lashes. But the brush is about the only thing I like. It seems like the product is too dry to apply and when I do get it on my lashes, there's no added length at all. I've tried many different ways to apply, with the same results.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by chickieboo44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't know why everyone is so disappointed with this product. This is NOT a volumizing mascara and it does not try to advertise that either. It does exactly what it says, which is lengthen lashes.

I just opened it and tried it for the first time and I was pleasantly surprised. It really did lengthen my lashes quite a bit and didn't clump at all. The brush is great! It really separated the lashes. It did take a little more time to apply but it was only a few seconds/brush strokes extra.

This is definitely a mascara for the natural/daytime look. Maybe mix it with a good volumizing mascara to get long AND full lashes. I definitely recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2011 8:31:00 PM More reviews by emmanelson96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have bought this product a few times. I really like how it gives great length, but it really doesn't give volume at all. So I use this with my lash blast volume one in the orange tube and this one together and it gives great results.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2011 3:00:00 PM More reviews by jubeywho

I was not greatly impressed my this stuff. It smells strongly like paint. It seperates lashes decently, but adds no volume and is quite boring. I have used other lenghting mascaras that lengthened much better. I use it when i dont put on hardly any make up.