September 18, 2014 | 1665 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Length

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2011 6:38:00 AM More reviews by loveking

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product has convinced me to never again buy a mascara from Cover Girl. It didn't lengthen my lashes, it was flaky and really tacky.

The formula didn't grip onto my lashes and it didn't even last long.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Andie1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I curl my eyelashes before hand and then I use lash blast length just to give me some definition. It's great for a more natural look and you can build it up if you want for really nice fluttery lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2011 7:03:00 PM More reviews by bubs2128

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favourite mascaras, and one that I constantly repurchase. I have very thin, sparse, medium length lashes, and it is difficult to find a mascara that will make them appear longer. I use this mascara in conjunction with a volumizing one, currently the Falsies Volume Express. I use Lash Blast Length as a second coat to separate and lengthen my lashes, and it works perfectly every time - no clumps at all. I also use only this mascara on my lower lashes, it never smudges. I've repurchased this several times, usually in the waterproof formula, and will continue to do so :) <3

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by leavethepieces

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I only started using mascara recently so I'm by far an expert, but I've already tried quite a few brands and types of mascara. Though this is the only one I've tried from Covergirl, it's my favorite so far. For what I want it to do, it's great for me. First of all-- I'm really picky about the brush and this one is awesome! I rarely get any clumping, and when I do a swipe or two with an eyebrow comb always does the trick. Second-- I don't like lashes that look like they're fake, and this enhances my eyelashes in a nice, natural way, adding just a bit of length and volume. How do I know it works? My guy complimented me on how pretty/long my lashes are one day when I was wearing it! I'm surprised to see this is one of the lowest rated CG mascaras... if that's the case I can't wait to try some of the better ones! (though maybe I'll end up changing my review once I do)

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2011 8:21:00 PM More reviews by HollySnow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been a loyal fan of the original Lash Blast for some time so I thought I would give this one a go when it came out (and I was almost out of my orange Lash Blast anyway). Surprisingly, this version was next to useless. There was no 'blasting of the lashes' at all, let alone any lengthening. You could barely tell I had put any mascara on and the wand itself was so flimsy that it was really hard to control the application. Good example of bad product design. Why change the product so much when you know you're onto a winner with the original? A waste of my hard-earned dollars.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2011 9:53:00 PM More reviews by lollipopcandydrop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is such a natural mascara. It did nothing for my lashes, it kind of made them worse because you can tell I have on mascara because of the little clumps but it doesnt hold my curl and it doesnt lengthen or volumize for me. I dont recommend it and wont repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by vwaratah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

I've tried a lot of mascara but this is by far my favorite. I like my lashes to look long and natural and this mascara works wonder on my lashes!! I would have given it 5 cout of 5 though but it's not very durable, it is waterproof and possibly sweatproof but my eyelid tends to get oily during the day so I usually get a little black clump at the end of the day but I dont think its a problem tho since you only need a tissue to wipe it off.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by waterlilly26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara for "natural" looking lashes, it gives them just enough definition without looking like you have anything on. It has ZERO ability to volumize so if that's what your looking for, pass this one by and go for the lash blast( one of my favs) this adds very little length, but I'm fine with that cuz my lashes are a pretty good length anyways, I just like the look it gives me when I'm going for the "au natural" look lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2011 9:33:00 PM More reviews by pristinexoxo

Great for natural looking lashes! It makes my lashes separate and length, and it doesn't look 'make-up'ed at all, which I really like. For more dramatic looks, or people looking for fuller eyelashes, this might not be what you're looking for. Great for going to school, or for everyday, lighter looks.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Gossijay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is not good mascara. Ugh. I bought it on a whim and now I regret it deeply. It does NUH-THING for my lashes. It makes them a little darker but gives me weird spindly spider lashes.
I will not repurchase. No way. I trusted CoverGirl, and they failed me here.