Promaxyl Rapidlash Eyelash Renewal Serum

4.1

Water (Aqua), Rhizobian Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Biotin (Vitamin H), Panthenol, Pantethine, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Allantoin, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract (Pumpkin), Sea Water, Dipotassium EDTA, Glycyrrhizate, Alcohol Denatured (and Isopropyl Cloprostenate), Octapeptide 2, Copper Tripeptide, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean Oil), Phosphatidylcholine, Polypeptide 23, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenisen, Sorbic Acid

on 8/28/2011 6:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

i had really sparse brows and lashes. after doing some research on proven lash growth products, this is the best option for the price tag.
i definitely experienced side effects such as irritated/red eyes and also the darkening of the areas where this is applied (which are the base of the upper & lower lashes).
but i did not give up because those were expected. the 'allergic' reactions vanished after few weeks.
After a month or so, I began to see changes. I did not even expect result because my lashes & brows were really really really thin and sparse and i thought this might not even work as it promised but it does.
Now, it has been perhaps 2 years i am using this product. My lashes and brows are noticeably longer and thicker.
The best part is my lashes have that natural curl without the aid of a lash curler or mascara.
i get compliments on how great my lashes look. i am a happy customer and i don't think i will be able to stop using this. :)

on 8/22/2011 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just got this so I don't have anything to review quite yet. Thus, i settled on a fair 3 lippie rating and I promise to do my best updating this review as (possible) results progress. I just wanted to elaborate a bit on something another MUAer said below about how we need to make informed decisions. To the one who reviewed this saying it is not FDA approved.. well, honey.. NO COSMETIC IS FDA APPROVED. Sad but true. Including cosmetics with drugs in them like skin clearing benefits and the like. The FDA only recognizes a product as a "cosmetic" OR a "drug". So latisse would be a drug therefore FDA approved. rapidlash is a cosmetic so the FDA has nothing to do with it. It's kinda sad.. our makeup can totally screw our faces up and the there's nothing you can do except hope the company has good customer service willing to compensate. oi.. ok, well, I'll be reporting back soon. i have very reserved expectations yet i can't help but have high hope.. oh pleeease rapidlash.. give me what i crave!

on 8/18/2011 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I don't understand why Latisse is being priced at $120 when this RapidLash just gives you exactly the same thing at 1/3 of the price??? I bought my RapidLash from speedybeauty.com for $33 free shipping which is cheaper than most of the sites out there. I believe costco is selling it for $37 each and you have to buy a pack of two. After only 3 weeks, yes 3 weeks, not 6 weeks as it claimed, I already see my lashes grow longer and fuller. So far I haven't experienced any irritation or side effect yet, which is a good thing =) Very happy with my eyelashes right now and I definitely buy again!

on 8/17/2011 2:38:00 AM

I have been using Careprost for long time now and it works great but i don't want to order over sea. So i tried to get something reasonable that is made in USA and Rapidlash works great. It helps me maintain my lashes and I don't have the irritation that I used to have when using Careprost. I got it from www.speedybeauty.com for $29.99 included shipping, so it is about $1/day, good deal for long lush lashes :)

on 8/10/2011 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

After many months of using this expensive product on my brows every night, I have yet to see even the slightest little bit of change. My brows are as sparse (and non-existent at the outer edges) as ever. I regret this expensive purchase. I think I'll donate this somewhere, maybe someone else has better luck with the unused second tube I have sitting around.

on 7/31/2011 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using this for some time and it has made my lashes longer and thicker. Maybe not as long and thick as a fashion model, but I had noticed my lashes getting thin and short due to the progress of middle age. I don't know how this compares to the higher priced versions, but you can get this for $50 or less, and if you follow directions, use it consistently every night, it should work. It did take about 6-8 weeks before the improvement was actually noticeable, and you have to keep it up.

on 7/28/2011 8:01:00 PM

This product is simply AWESOME! It transformed my short straight lashes to long curled and luxurious beauty. I've been using rapidlash for about 8 weeks, applying every other day. Then I switched to twice a week regiment to maintain the length. Definite repurchase!

on 7/26/2011 5:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have been using Rapidlash for 11 weeks now. I didn't have short lashes to begin with just wanted more of a good thing. You must have patience with it but it does work. The first 2-3 weeks I woke up with red, irritated eyes. Normal eyedrops didn't take the red out so I bought Rhoto eye drops and those really took the red out..they are very strong but the inital sting is worth the results. My lashes are very long now. they are starting to curl on their own...I am starting to wonder if they grow any longer where they are going to go..they are now touching my browbone when I put mascara on. My friend saw me without mascara on in the morning and thought I had it on already. I noticed the results gradually...after 7 weeks I started to notice a difference but it wasn't until recently that I was really impressed with the results. And I only experienced the irritation in the beginning. I still use it daily and always will.

on 7/18/2011 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff works! I picked it up at Costco for just under $50 for a 2 pk. 1 gives you about 3 months of daily use. Saw results after 4 wks. By the 3rd month my husband asked if I was wearing mascara to bed! My lashes actually have gotten long enough so that they curl. Fantastic.
Also, no irritation. At first I applied it wrong. I was applying it to the skin at the base of the lashes, your actually supposed to applyit to the base of your lashes closest to your skin. As soon as I did that i saw a total difference in results. I didn't experience much irritation or skin discoloration.
Something I will always use.

EDIT** 1/31/12
After using this for about six months and loving the change in my lashes, I have stopped using it. Although my lashes look fantastic this does cause pigmentation to darken around your eye area....and not just on your lids. This darkenend my under eye area, too. I did not realize this til I ran out and realized that due to my lack of use my under eye area was getting lighter. Realizing that my under eye circles weren't truly as dark as I thought they'd gotten. I rather have less fabulous lashes in exchange for less to NO undereye circles.

on 7/13/2011 6:40:00 PM

Ok, so I've been using RapidLash for over a year now. I love this stuff. I think it was almost a month before I started to notice a difference in length. For me, my eyelashes have not gotten darker and thickness is better (just not as noticeable as the length). But like I said, I've been using for over a year and I will continue. I use this every other night now. No, I don't get stopped every day being asked if I'm wearing falsh eyelashes, but I do get compliments. My mom used it before and when she stopped (for financial reasons) she said it took just a couple of weeks before her lashes were back to normal. And I can tell a slight difference in length when the product is almost gone (but it's hard to tell since the little brush still looks wet when you remove it from the tube) so I'm not putting as much on my lash line. So then I order a new tube and within a week or so, they're back to being long & pretty again! I never pay $50 for this. Usually drugstore.com has it on sale or I go to Bed, Bath & Beyond and use a 20% coupon. Hope this helps & thanks for reading!