September 23, 2014 | 1622 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Liquid Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by JustMeErika21

I really enjoy this eyeliner. It goes on quick and easy. The down side is it is quite watery so you have to be careful. For only $1 it's really a great product!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by luverchick

for a dollar it is not bad at all...i dont use eyeliner everyday so it doesnt bother me that sometimes it can be stricky and you have to reapply more than once to get that perfect dark daaaaaark line

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Sooee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros: cheap ($1.00); brush is thin and handle is long allowing good application
Cons: the formula is incredibly watery, so you need to take care to wipe the brush on the edges before applying. This formula takes awhile to dry. Beware if you blink; it will travel.

Once I figured out the trick to using this eyeliner, (wipe off the brush so very little is on it) my eyeliner looked great! BUT I want to explore other options, and I liked the waterproof eyeliner pen by e.l.f. better, and already like the Revlon Color Stay Liquid Eyeliner pen better than the e.l.f. eyeliner pen, so I probably am going to try my options. I do have the Revlon Color Stay Liquid Liner (brush) in my drawer waiting for the e.l.f. eyeliner to run out, so as you can see, moving on to other things to see what works best. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by englande

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am not the best at putting on liquid liners and I prefer pencil, but this was the worst for liner I've ever used. I can't complain about the price and what do you expect? When it comes to makeup, I've found that you really do get what you pay for, with a few good value products here and there. The brush is very thin. I think an angled brush would be easier. The formula is very thin and difficult to apply swiftly and smoothly. It didn't stay on very long. After a few hours it was flaking off. Tacky! However, I did find it useful with embellishing the drama of false lashes! I will not be buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by annoasis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my 'go to eyeliner'... Usually my problem purchasing other liquid eyeliners are the brushes...The brush on this is nice and thin allowing you to create any look...I prefer just a very thin line to line my eyes and this liner is perfect. It's cheap and it's very pigmented. The only con would be that although I can wear mine and it won't come off, it comes off easily when wet. But I would highly recomment this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by jocelynwallace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this eyeliner. A lot of people seem to be displeased with it, but for merely $1, I find that it is very pigmented (truly black) and lasts several hours--- it had made it through a rainy day totally intact. Like what other people were saying, it can run quite a bit when applying, and takes several seconds to dry. Once I got a technique down, however, it was worth the time and effort. I make sure the brush isn't overly loaded with the product (I use tissue or rub some of it off into the bottle), and I keep plenty of qtips at hand and fix it as I am applying. It also helps to use a light hand and not rush. This is one of the first liquid eyeliners I've worn on the reg, and I believe it is great for first-timers to practice and get the hang of application. I love to wear thick 1960's/Amy Winehouse-esque cat eyes, and after plenty of practice I've been able to make this look great on me. And I bet people can't tell that I'm wearing cheap eyeliner. (Note: pics might follow suit)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 6:55:00 AM More reviews by romagrey

There is no beating this. It is a couple of dollars and I prefer it to the MAC liquid eyeliner or any other. It is easy to apply once your practice. It is reasonably pigmented. And it lasts about 6 hours flawlessley! Amazing product and crazy cheap

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by LadyClaudia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This liquid eyeliner is great, and not only for the price, $1! It's very pigmented, the color is pitch black. It's pretty long-lasting. I wore it on New Year's Eve, and it didn't smudge or run. The brush is thin and it's easy to make a thin or thick line with it. It does take a little while to dry, but when it does dry, it barely budges, though it's easy to wash off. The packaging is simple but nice, although the lettering on it has almost completely worn off. I would advise putting a thin line of pencil eyeliner underneath it to make it look more natural and last longer. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Great eyeliner! The application is smooth and precise. Plus it's only a buck! I will most definitely buy again and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good, inexpensive liquid liner.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2012 10:41:00 AM More reviews by astrogirl7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Even though I like most E.L.F. products. This one didn't measure up.

The eyeliner was kind of watery, and streaked when I put it on. It also takes a while to dry.

The eyeliner functions which is why I gave it a 2, but I was disappointed with it.

If you want a good cheap (cruelty free) liquid eyeliner, I recommend Wet'n'Wild MegaLiner. That's what I used before, that's what I'll be going back to.