April 19, 2014 | 1770 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Liquid Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

I hate this product. It a mess to apply and impossible to fix once it starts smearing without messing up eye shadow. Also, the container broke. And it smells bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by MollieS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

For one dollar, this is a truly decent liquid formula. However, the brush wasnt good (could have been a badly cut one) and it kept fraying out as I was lining. All in all, id repurchase it in a pinch but the brush sucks!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Chubz

They changed the brush! It is a long/flexible brush tip with a very fine point. Longer than n.y.c. Liquid liner brush and easier to maneuver. I bought this yesterday and even if it dries a tad bit shiny, at least it doesn't feel flaky and uncomfortable on my lids like the wetnwild mega liner or NYC. I fell asleep with stuff on (I have greasy lids) and it didn't budge much. When I rinsed my eyelid with water it came off in pieces and a big chunk which left no black residue lol. Id rather have it wash off like that than smear tho. I draw black lines almost daily so I will use it in order to not put my higher quality liner to waste. It's worth the dollar especially if you want to practice liquid liner application !!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 5:49:00 AM More reviews by prissybliss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A buck. That's all this item cost and its does the job. I didn't expect it to do much nor have much or a color payoff but I was wrong.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by alyssiaXo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It was only a dollar, so I bought it with low expectations. The first time I tried it I expected it to be all down my face in a few hours, but it did not move at all. It lasted all day, and the color payoff was very good. The only downfall was that the next morning (after washing it off) it left a red line in the place that the eyeliner would be. I do have sensitive eyes, and this was a little irritating. It was still worth the $1 though!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by donnahsueh

For being only a dollar, this is a preeeeeetty good liner. It comes out very black and application isn't streaky. If anything, it's a little watery so you might have to wait a bit until it dries (or else it'll transfer to your lids). It doesn't flake throughout the day which I was quite impressed with and loved! It comes right off with water. So I wouldn't wear it to the pool/beach or on emotional days (haha :P). However, I do find the application to be a little hard at first but once I got used to it, it wasn't that bad. And the fact that I have to wait and fan my lids after I apply them to dry them kind of annoys me. Also, since applying it could be a bit tricky, it's also pretty easy to mess up, which is really annoying...especially if I have already finished putting on eyeshadow. Other than that, it's only a dollar!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 12:23:00 AM More reviews by emskitz

For $1 its definitely worth it. It doesn't smudge and creates a really nice fine line . I really like this liquid eyeliner .

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 2:06:00 AM More reviews by jacki3lilly

this is just like any basic liquid eyeliner. it doesn't smell, isn't clumpy, & it doesn't rub off easily. for only one us dollar i think this product is worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by 1092126

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Omg! Love this product it is fantastic and super cheap to! It has the tiniest little brush and you'll get a super fine line! You have to get used to applying the watery liner but for a buck its fantastic! It doesn't last as long without primer definently not waterproof; but it looks great and the price is unbeatable so to the price of buying a regular drugstore liquid liner you can get like 9 of these. it doesn't smell bad either.. hope you get it!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by kaylaarias

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm glad E.L.F. products are so cheap because I haven't had very good luck with them. I wanted to like this eyeliner, I liked the shape of the product and the color, plus I was looking for a cheap felt tip eyeliner because all of the ones I have tend to dry out. This was no exception. As I started to put it on, I was happy with the color, thickness of the line and how easy it was to draw a precise line. Until it dried up. It dried on the brush WHILE I was applying it and I had to continuously get more product onto the brush because it kept hardening while I was trying to put it on, which was a big waste of time. After I finally got it on one eye it began to sting my upper eyelid (and I know I didn't get any in my eye) and became painful. I still don't know why that happened but I immediately wiped it off and used a different eyeliner. It's not even worth the $1 I paid for it.