July 29, 2014 | 2067 users online

Blush - NARS - Desire

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2010 11:10:00 PM More reviews by painterlyrose

I love this blush. It just lights up my face. This blush will flatter everyone from the fairest of fair to the dark. I love the accompanied mirror, it's great for touch ups. So pigmented you only need to use a little. Totally would buy again but it'll be a long while!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by katherine0818

i love this color a lot! never had one like this before. it looks so natural on my face, well...just dont put too much on lol

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2010 2:27:00 PM More reviews by brandi14307

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this blush.. It gives you a nice natural flush to my c1 from mac or deuville from nars skin I use macs 187 brush and it looks great. I'd buy it again and again and again but a little bit goes a long way with this I don't know if I will ever run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2010 4:19:00 AM More reviews by mochacino

First impression, it looks so scary on the pan. Bubble gum pink! Desire is a matte blush. Once I put it on, my face looks instantly brighter. It shows up as very pretty cool pink when applied light handed. Eventhough Desire is cool pink colour, it is still suitable for warmer skintone ladies. A lot of people compared Desire with Matahari and Angelika. However, having one of the three is enough for me as they all look identical. http://aboutagirl.onsugar.com/Review-NARS-Blushes-Swatches-11880958

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by breakupovertea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush! It's extremely pigmented and soft. I'm NW15ish and this color looks amazing on me. I had looked at it several times in Sephora but always passed on buying it because it's so bright in the pan. One day I decided to swatch it on my hand and was completely sold. It gives me a really beautiful "doll" flush. I have to be really careful to use a very light hand when applying this because too much will make me look like a clown. When I apply this I barely tap my brush into the blush. This color definitely looks great on very fair skin tones and I am sure it would look very nice on darker women as well. This is one of my favorite blushes. I will definitely repurchase this in the future if I ever run out, but I cannot imagine that happening any time soon. Buy this!! You won't be disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2010 4:57:00 PM More reviews by zee81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very light skin and I find that the blush is very workable to make it appear natural. The secret is to use a really light hand. I was kind of intimidated when I purchased it, as it seems really bright in the package but it leaves a beautiful flush in the end. I get compliments that I look really healthy when I do wear it so clearly it isn't fake looking on me. The only downside is the price, but I imagine that I will have it for a really long time as a little really does a lot.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2010 10:38:00 PM More reviews by lamp4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I guess I am in the minority on desire. I was dying to try this so I swapped for it but it looked chalky and unnatural on my cheeks that I had to swap this away as well. I have had about 3-4 nars blushes and I am disappointed very time with the quality and texture of the blushes. I really wanted to love nar blushes but for now I'll prefer to stick to MAC.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2010 10:10:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJustine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is almost my perfect blush. I need a tad bit of peach in my blush so I mix this with CoverGirl Classic in Natural Glow.

Desire is easy to apply and does not look chalky. If you want a dewy look scrape a little and mix it with a bit of moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2010 10:54:00 AM More reviews by Cutekitti

This is such a pretty pink blush. I love the flushed look it gives my cheeks (like I just came in from the cold!) Everyone in my family who has tried it on looks great with it! The only thing I hate about nars is the packaging. No matter how careful I am with it, it always looks dirty and I cant get it clean. I would purchase it if I ran out but I doubt I ever will

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2010 10:00:00 AM More reviews by drunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i was really skeptical about this scary looking little thing, but i brought it anyway...without trying it on my face as i brought it online. i was so determined that pink wouldn't look natural on me since i started wearing blush. story starts from the very first blush i brought which comes in a multiple stripes of pink, ranging from a pale pink highlighter, baby pink, medium pink and a plummy pink...i looked horribly with that on. none of those shades suit my NC15 to NC20 Asian complexion. then i was introduced to MAC "foolish me" which is a orange coral and i look so much better with that. since then i have rarely brought any pink blush except one from HR and i did not enjoy that either. it was a crazy idea to buy this knowing that either warm/cool toned pink has ever worked. i tried it on when i receive it with the LE eyeshadow today. love it! i have no idea how this whole color mechanism works, but desire works just beautifully, give me the youthful glow so naturally. it does not look overly feminine. it looks like a glow from within..with a light hand and a small stippling brush. if a pink work for me, i think it will work for anybody with any complexion.