September 23, 2014 | 1816 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose Drama

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2013 7:34:00 AM More reviews by Megzmuse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love it! love it Love it! This is the closest thing I have found without applying falsies, there is a bit of a learning curve with the S brush but overall a great product. It is also fairly low on the toxicity scale at skin deep.com which is nice. My eyes are sensitive and react easily but do not react to this.

Bought this and loved it instantly for the length and volume it gave after only two coats. I prime my lashes with olive oil overnight so it doesn't clump easily. Overall I would score this a 4/5 because of the occasional clumpyness while applying and the risk of smudging in humid environments or before it is fully set. The fragrance is a nice touch as well, it smells kind of like roses, which I believe is a lancome trademark.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2012 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Boxerface

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

If you can afford Lancome or are lucky enough to get Sephora points grab this mascara. It rocks!

I have thin, frazzled, ugly and practically bald lashes. I need all the help I can get. I need thickness, volume and definition. And wow this does the trick. And it does not clump or dry out. It does not smear or wear off. I love the wand. It has an S shape that is smooth on one side or a portion of the wand and the other to fluff your eye lashes. The mascara stays put in it's creamy lengthing fashion. Love it. I also have super sensitive eyes. Some mascaras can create red havoc with my eyes. Not so with Lancome's Hypnose. It is made with B vitamins and gentle waxes that work with my eyes.

I have tried Hypnose Drama and regular Hypnose. If you do not like the S curved wand you might like regular Hypnose. Drama is going to be more dramatic.

Enjoy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A big thank you to my niece who told me to buy this. Very impressive. The closest thing to falsies I've found in a tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 12:00:00 PM More reviews by SoniaSomerhalder

Best mascara for volume out there - FACT! Love love love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by bleuday

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Was not expecting to love this mascara. Thought it would be a return.

I am looking at my lashes about 10 hours after applying, and they are still .... LONG, defined, curled, full, soft, no smudging, no flaking .... in short, just about everything you could want from a great mascara.

LOVE this stuff. I guess for some people the brush may seem "tricky," seems pretty intuitive to me. What I love most about this particular formula is that I get incredible length, definition, nearly a false eyelash look, and it holds the curl better than anything I have put on my eyes in a long time.

Curl. Apply a few coats. Go finish hair or whatever, and curl again.

Lashes are set for at least ten hours, if not longer.

Definite repurchase. Cheaper than Oscillation ....holds the curl better than Faux Cils, and while the over all "DRAMA" isn't quite as much as either Faux Cils or Oscillation, the amount of definition and the curl holding factor make this my current go to for daytime wear mascara. Oh yeah. Loving it.

ETA: This won has one me over. Completely become my go-to mascara. I use the Oscillation primer underneath for one of the best looks I have ever achieved with a mascara. Previous go-to's include, Diorshow Original, Faux Cils, and Oscillation. This one is a winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by jessikaleigh20

Not sure why the rating for this is so low! I love this mascara! It makes my lashes look super thick and long. Love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2012 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Anna7

Horrible. I was so excited to try it when I got it as a 100-point item from Sephora, because Lancome is supposed to make great mascaras, but this thing just plain sucks. You can't put it on without major clumps, it makes my lashes stick together like there's no tomorrow and, to make it worse (if at all possible) it crumbles after a few hours so my face gets all covered in little black spots. It ended up in the trash can, and not a day too soon.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2012 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Vlayra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't like this at all. It irritates my eyes and leaves black flakes under my eyes and face a few hours later. Don't recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by mu_atalltimes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

Have used this since it came out. I have tried all the so called "best", Dior, YSL, etc. this one puts them to shame in my opinion. I don't know how some people apply it, but I use two coats and have absolutely no flakes. I like the brush shape also, perfectly curves to my eye lid shape. My lashes look long, thick and dark. Doesn't clump any more than other high end mascara's. If you have no patience and must apply layers upon layers before the first one dries, (about 30 seconds) then don't use this mascara. I do not use this on my bottom lashes, I use precious cells on those as it is a thinner formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by perfectionism

I love the sleek luxurious packaging of this mascara and the dark black color. There's a bit of a learning curve with the s-shaped brush but some practice it's great for getting both volume and length. It might weigh down my fine Asian lashes just by a little (I curl mine before applying with a shu) but not significantly enough for me to dock off points.

Girls who love definition may this to be a bit clumpy but I didn't notice any problems until the tube began to dry up a little. I didn't use a lash comb after application. Hypnose Drama would be 5/5 for me if only it didn't smudge! Most mascaras do smudge on me though. I did try these with different primers and still loved the look otherwise.