August 30, 2014 | 915 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Too Faced - Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2012 4:59:00 AM More reviews by nukacola

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a mini version of this in the Look Of Love set. I've always been intrigued by primers, but the one I tried before this one didn't seem to do anything and just felt like grease on my skin.
This one, however, is a totally different story. It feels like velvet on your skin! I also like the fact it has a slight tint to it which helps to even out my skintone before I even put any foundation on. On good skin days, I could easily wear this alone.
This is one of the only products I've used that lives up to its name - it drastically reduces the large pores on my cheeks and made the sebaceous filaments on my nose much less noticeable. It also mattifys the skin which is important to me as I have an oily t-zone. It definitely makes my makeup go on smoother - this and ELDW make my skin look flawless!
I will definitely be purchasing the full size version of this product. Definitely HG material for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Jellyblob

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Primed and Poreless evens out my skin (I am a NW 20) and gives it a velvety matte finish (I wouldnt say poreless but it definitely minimises them). Makeup stays put all day without oxidizing or fading. And if I pair it with the Primed and Poreless powder, it keeps the oilies at bay and my face flawless all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by sarahalthea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this primer. It keeps my makeup on all day, smooths and improves texture, and doesn't hurt my skin. It does have retinol in it, so make sure you wear a sunscreen with it (my foundation has one already).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by candace4125

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried several primers (Lorac, MAC, Laura Mercier, and Smashbox) which have all left my face feeling greasy resulting in breakouts, but not with this primer! This primer goes on more like a lightweight serum with a satiny texture, but it does not leave my skin greasy at all. This primer really does make my skin look better and help my makeup look smoother. I have gotten several compliments on how flawless my face looks after using this! Yay.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 12:47:00 PM More reviews by dx9618

This product is seriously a GODSEND for me, someone whos skin gets oily pretty fast. Especially around my tzone area. This product was put to the true test for me when i was in class and realized I forgot my hw in the car. I ran all the way to the car and back and was sweating, and had thought for sure my makeup was ruined for the day. I went to check in the mirror and WOW i was so impressed. It hadn't even budged. I quickly touched up with a little powder and it was good as new. This product works AMAZING under my Nars sheer glow foundation.

Keeps colors true, keeps makeup on all day and prevents nasty tzone oiliness, and makes my skin so soft and dewy (NOT OILY) looking in pictures. A staple in my beauty routine now on.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2012 4:16:00 AM More reviews by hellokittybrock

i dun think this product does anything to my skin other than making foundation look more natural after couple of hrs. Nope dun recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by LilacBubbles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The lettering on my tube wore off even though I store my makeup in a draw with every item laying flat on its own. I've noticed this with most of my Too Faced products, it sounds silly to point this out, but $30 should buy quality packaging/ product IMO. I like to keep my makeup nice and neat so this bugs me lol. I think they have the cutest packaging but this brand is overpriced for sure. This primer is okay but doesn't really make a difference in how long my makeup lasts, I almost think it causes my makeup to sit on top of it and slip around after awhile if that makes sense. I would not buy it again and doubt I will ever finish my tube.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2011 11:29:00 PM More reviews by JChrisBee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received a mini of this with my order at toofaced.com, and I really don't notice much of a difference when I wore it. I tried to use it sparingly but my skin just soaks it up forcing me to use more product. It is velvety soft but didn't help minimize the appearance of pores and practically disappears. It claims to give a flawless appearance, but that's not going to happen and I have good skin anyway. But, those claims are ridiculous. I'm really not sure if this is a necessary product for me...primers, that is. But, the other day a Pur Minerals rep used the Pop Beauty Face Magnet Primer (of all things) on me underneath the mineral foundation and I was in love. The PB primer is amazing and had the consistency more like a moisturizer. So silky. If I buy a primer, it will be that one.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2011 10:56:00 AM More reviews by NualaMaria

Really didnt like this product. The packaging is nice, comes in a large tube but that's about it. The product is very thick, but you do need to use a lot of product as it does not apply or blend easily. It mite make your face appear smoother and fill in lines and pores, but it does not make my foundation last longer at all (which is what i would expect from a primer), and it does not combat shine or oilyness. Maybe its more suitable for dry skin, i dont know, but it really didnt work for me and def wont be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2011 3:14:00 AM More reviews by stylesnburberry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Now, I am no expert in primers, I have tried Revlon, Laura Mercier, and another brand they sold me at Nordstroms, This comes out of the tube like a creamy clay. It blends in wonderfully with your skin. I let it sink in several minutes or so before I put on my foundation etc... It keep my face make up in place. I do in fact touch my face alot (getting crumbs off or drinking soda) so it does tsmudge my makeup slightly. Overall, I see a major difference when using this primer than when using none, or other ones. I will gladle shell out the 20 or 30 dollars it was to buy another one. One thing I would advise is not to wear these primers everyday, the clog and damage pores so use it on long trips or special occasions because having makeup esp. the heavy primer on you face will only cause problems.