December 18, 2014 | 844 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Amber Lights

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2010 2:58:00 PM More reviews by MochaB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this color. Its my HG bronze....HIP has a really good dupe, but I love this color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2010 12:17:00 PM More reviews by botitas1977

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

great eyeshadow. This seems to me like a lighter version of bronzed. This looks good with lots of mascara. I find it a little too red so i mix this with embark and it makes bronzed. I also have brozed so this was kind of a waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2010 3:08:00 PM More reviews by iamcrayon

LOVE this eye shadow. A must have in any collection. I love to wear it with Brown Script e/s.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2010 6:54:00 AM More reviews by blich10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This color isn't very original and you could probably find a dupe for a cheaper price. It's coppery tan color. But the wonderful thing about this eyeshadow is it's texture. It applies so smoothly and blends so well. I'm not partial to browns or tans so I don't use it much.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2010 7:43:00 PM More reviews by IrishAfterglow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Okay, this looks gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous on my blue-green eyes. Honestly the color just makes them pop and the pigmentation and consistency, as always, are unsurpassed. So smooth, creamy and lastsssss..... staying power is fantastic.

That being said.... if you are looking for this color for originality, I think it is quite dupeable, quite frankly. No you are not going to get the quality of MAC but if you're just looking for this color, I have found it in Cover Girl' Golden Sunrise single eyeshadow. I'm an eyeshadow snob most days, but I thought it quite fishy when I received this in the mail and realized that I have seen this color before. I swatched both, along with Urban Decay's Baked [camera's dead, can't put it on here :(] Baked was obviously different but Amber Lights and Golden Sunrise looked eerily similar. That being said, It took me longer to get Golden Sunrise to come out to the same color and pigmentation as AL and if you stare at it long enough, GS is slightlyyyy more orange and AL is slightlyyyy darker... My mother looked at the swatches and agreed that AL is definitely more pigmented however. Honestly, I'm a quality seeker but if you're looking for this COLOR on a limited budget, look into the CoverGirl line. Me personally, I'm a MAC girl through and through.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2010 3:27:00 AM More reviews by JordysBeautySpot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this shadow when i was looking for a gold. I choose between Gorgeous Gold or Amber Lights and decided on Amber Lights because Amber is my sister's name.

However, i ended up purchasing Gorgeous Gold and Gold Mine soon after because this shadow didn't really work for me. It was too metal looking and looked like foiling even though i don't use water with it.

Nevertheless it is a great neutral gold but with MAC you don't have to settle for anything but the best with the large colour selection and the many golds to choose from so i would not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 11:00:00 AM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was one of my first MAC e/s purchases and I still love it. Hands down, one of the best golden shadows out there. Very pigmented and long lasting. A staple in my collection. I see this shade complimenting all skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2010 9:13:00 AM More reviews by carlan80

i've hit pan with this one. gorgeous color!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2010 8:20:00 AM More reviews by jod84

lots of colour pay off great staying power and its a stunning gold colour.........it just dont look good on my pale skin tone, maby when i get a tan i'll start useing this

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2010 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Blackrosesyellow

While this isn't my most used shadow it is definitely one of my favourites. The quality can't be beat. It's really smooth and pigmented. While with some other shadows you have to poke and swirl and stab at it to get some color, just a little sweep of this will do. It's a bronze colour that has quite a bit of orange/peach tone in it, and it makes your eyes dazzle. I usually smudge this in and around my lashline.