August 29, 2014 | 1708 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Amber Lights

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2010 3:27:00 AM More reviews by JordysBeautySpot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this shadow when i was looking for a gold. I choose between Gorgeous Gold or Amber Lights and decided on Amber Lights because Amber is my sister's name.

However, i ended up purchasing Gorgeous Gold and Gold Mine soon after because this shadow didn't really work for me. It was too metal looking and looked like foiling even though i don't use water with it.

Nevertheless it is a great neutral gold but with MAC you don't have to settle for anything but the best with the large colour selection and the many golds to choose from so i would not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 11:00:00 AM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was one of my first MAC e/s purchases and I still love it. Hands down, one of the best golden shadows out there. Very pigmented and long lasting. A staple in my collection. I see this shade complimenting all skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2010 9:13:00 AM More reviews by carlan80

i've hit pan with this one. gorgeous color!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2010 8:20:00 AM More reviews by jod84

lots of colour pay off great staying power and its a stunning gold colour.........it just dont look good on my pale skin tone, maby when i get a tan i'll start useing this

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2010 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Blackrosesyellow

While this isn't my most used shadow it is definitely one of my favourites. The quality can't be beat. It's really smooth and pigmented. While with some other shadows you have to poke and swirl and stab at it to get some color, just a little sweep of this will do. It's a bronze colour that has quite a bit of orange/peach tone in it, and it makes your eyes dazzle. I usually smudge this in and around my lashline.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2010 2:12:00 AM More reviews by spamela74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I originally purchased this shadow a couple years ago and swapped it because I didn't think it was so impressive at the time. I decided to give it another try after recently browsing the MAC counter and thinking "Ooh! What's that pretty one called?" (Deja Vu all over again.) AL is really versatile and brings out the gold in brown eyes practically lighting them up. However I will not buy AL again (I mean it this time) because I discovered identical dupes by NYX (Golden) and Ulta (Copper Bronze) and the quality of each is just as good as MAC.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2010 9:09:00 AM More reviews by PhanieRajh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amber Lights is one of my most used eyeshadows! Its extremely pigmented and contains just the right amount of shimmer. A beautiful bronzey colour!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2010 4:11:00 AM More reviews by ramonesmuchacha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This eyeshadow is AMAZING. I think it looks good on most, if not all, skin tones. The eyeshadow is so silky smooth, has excellent color payoff, and has excellent staying power. I love the goldish bronzish color on my skintone, especially as an all over lid color paired with a navy shadow [like MAC's Deep Truth], or black [like MAC's Carbon or Urban Decay's Zero], or green [like MAC's Humid]. I have absolutely NOTHING bad to say about this shadow. I love it so much that's actually my absolute favorite eyeshadow out of my entire collection (and I own quite a bit from drugstore to high end - think MAC & Urban Decay).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2010 3:24:00 AM More reviews by darleenieweenie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very pretty shadow! Although, I was really hoping this was a satin or matte shadow. :*( I don't really like pearls and frosts, the glitters are just a bit messy. But other than that this is very pretty and goes well with pink, purple, and an ocean blue. Won't buy again IF I find a duplicate.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2010 10:37:00 PM More reviews by lilbeebee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such a beautiful bronzy gold color, I have used it every day since I bought it 4 days in a row : ) Very versatile, you can create many looks with this color.