September 21, 2014 | 2023 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites- Cappuccino

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2008 4:03:00 AM More reviews by unc04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this at CVS for 1.06 (75% off!). It looks like a sheer, pale pink on my fairly pigmented lips. My skin is fair and olive, and I like the way it looks. The initial scent is a very noticeable, sweet smell, but it fades rather quickly, so it doesn't bother me. It could definitely be used for the nude lip look, so consider making it a part of your collection. I would purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2008 5:09:00 AM More reviews by hidge

Price: I got this on ebay, so it's realy cheap! I bought it for only $1.25=)

Quality:
shiny
moisturizing

I LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2007 9:52:00 AM More reviews by mh173661

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

In love with the scent! To me, this product actually does smell more like buttercream frosting, but I am in love nonetheless. The color is very nude and the texture is very sheer. This product is very inexpensive for the amount that you get and I will def be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2007 9:09:00 PM More reviews by HeyThereDelilah9

this lip gloss is awesome! nice creamy texture and neutral nude/beige color w/o shimmer. its very sheer and good for a natural look. but what i really fell in love with is the scent!!! its beyond heavenly. im not even kidding i cant stop smelling it. its not that coffeeish at all; its more like a combination of butterscotch, caramel, maple syrup, warm vanilla, buttercream frosting, mocha/chocolate, and a lil bit of cinnamon (sry if thats making you drool). omg i cant get enough of it! i live for this lip gloss!!! and it doesnt hurt that its a grand total of $3.50 (cheap as hell). my only problem is the weird ovalshaped tube but otherwise this is my all-time favorite lip gloss!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2007 5:39:00 PM More reviews by funnygirl131

I Love this stuff,always have and just rediscovered it thanks to my young goddaughter. The color is a milky beigey /pink color with the slightest bit of shimmer.Smells fabulous ,not to sweet .It leaves a pretty nude color on my lips .You dont even need a mirror to apply.
If you have pale skin you can use this with just a swipe acrossed lips and press together but be sure to use eye makeup ,not to drown out your face.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2007 11:48:00 AM More reviews by xrawritsnikki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am absolutely addicted to this lipgloss. It smells so good- and you get that cappuccino smell as soon as you open the tube. I have around five of these glosses kicking around in various make-up bags, pencil cases, and random places in my bedroom.
It tends to be a bit sticky, so I normally just put it on with a clear vanilla scented lipgloss so it has major shine. After a year the top can get messed up. The first one I bought has a top that turns too far- so the side goes over the side.

All and all with the price in mind, I don't have any major complaints. (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2007 7:34:00 PM More reviews by sadendingsong

what teenager didn't buy this at one time or another? i find that it kind of grows with you though since the nude look is really in and this looks amazing on top of lipstick. its not slippery or gloopy like a lot of lip glosses targeted towards teens. anyone can wear it and it smells amazing!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2007 6:36:00 PM More reviews by rthurow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used this as a teenager all the time, and saw it in the stores again the other day and repurchased it. In the tube, it's a light, milky brown/beige. On the lip it is fairly sheer, which means it more or less highlights the redness in my highly pigmented lips. It is not opaque enough to achieve a nude lip all on its own, though you can use it layered over a nude lipstick and achieve the look. Overall it's a natural, sheer, glossy look with just a hint of color. Good, but not great, product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2007 11:23:00 PM More reviews by meropale

I agree with everyone else. This is a PURE NUDE-BEIGE colour.
Its a creamy milky beige colour that will look great on medium to olive skinned toned ladies with strong eyes.
I thought I really liked this colour when I first bought it, so i stocked up on it when it was on sale. The more I wore it the more I realized that this just wasn't the colour for me. For one, I'm not big on eyemake up (makeups in general) and I have very yellowish skin (more than the average east asian, I guess) and when I wear it, it makes me look really washed out.
I prefer Champagne Frost and Moccha Mousse Liplites, those two work better with my complexion.
I don't dislike this colour, it just simply isn't my colour.
I have about 4 of these unopened. ( In the old rounded tubes). If anyone's interested in them, message me for trade or something...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2007 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Dolce7vita

This whole line of lip gloss just rocks- you cannot beat it for the cost. I feel like it wears off kind of quick- thats the only negative, but its so delicious and smooth you'll want to re-apply it anyway! Cappuccino is my fave shade but I have purchased other shades and been just as happy.