Bonne Bell Lip Lites- Cappuccino

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/5/2008 5:18:00 PM

The way this looks on me depends on when and how I apply it. It can either look really cute or like I'm trying wayyyy to hard. I will probably re-purchase though, because when it's cute it's really cute. Plus it smells amazing.

on 1/30/2008 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I selected no for would you buy this again option, since i do not like the new cappuccino as much as the old version which my tube is still full.
I have the old version, which came in the round tube which was shorter and cuter in my opinon.
The old scent, was kind of like yorgurt which smelled really sweet and yummy.
the color kind of washes me out a bit, but i still kept my tube for the scent.
now the new scent is like a chocolate mocha scent, which is good.
but the old scent is much better.

on 1/19/2008 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this at CVS for 1.06 (75% off!). It looks like a sheer, pale pink on my fairly pigmented lips. My skin is fair and olive, and I like the way it looks. The initial scent is a very noticeable, sweet smell, but it fades rather quickly, so it doesn't bother me. It could definitely be used for the nude lip look, so consider making it a part of your collection. I would purchase it again.

on 1/17/2008 5:09:00 AM

Price: I got this on ebay, so it's realy cheap! I bought it for only $1.25=)

Quality:
moisturizing

I LOVE IT!

on 12/31/2007 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

In love with the scent! To me, this product actually does smell more like buttercream frosting, but I am in love nonetheless. The color is very nude and the texture is very sheer. This product is very inexpensive for the amount that you get and I will def be repurchasing.

this lip gloss is awesome! nice creamy texture and neutral nude/beige color w/o shimmer. its very sheer and good for a natural look. but what i really fell in love with is the scent!!! its beyond heavenly. im not even kidding i cant stop smelling it. its not that coffeeish at all; its more like a combination of butterscotch, caramel, maple syrup, warm vanilla, buttercream frosting, mocha/chocolate, and a lil bit of cinnamon (sry if thats making you drool). omg i cant get enough of it! i live for this lip gloss!!! and it doesnt hurt that its a grand total of $3.50 (cheap as hell). my only problem is the weird ovalshaped tube but otherwise this is my all-time favorite lip gloss!!!!!

on 12/10/2007 5:39:00 PM

I Love this stuff,always have and just rediscovered it thanks to my young goddaughter. The color is a milky beigey /pink color with the slightest bit of shimmer.Smells fabulous ,not to sweet .It leaves a pretty nude color on my lips .You dont even need a mirror to apply.
If you have pale skin you can use this with just a swipe acrossed lips and press together but be sure to use eye makeup ,not to drown out your face.

on 11/4/2007 11:48:00 AM

I am absolutely addicted to this lipgloss. It smells so good- and you get that cappuccino smell as soon as you open the tube. I have around five of these glosses kicking around in various make-up bags, pencil cases, and random places in my bedroom.
It tends to be a bit sticky, so I normally just put it on with a clear vanilla scented lipgloss so it has major shine. After a year the top can get messed up. The first one I bought has a top that turns too far- so the side goes over the side.

All and all with the price in mind, I don't have any major complaints. (:

on 10/31/2007 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

what teenager didn't buy this at one time or another? i find that it kind of grows with you though since the nude look is really in and this looks amazing on top of lipstick. its not slippery or gloopy like a lot of lip glosses targeted towards teens. anyone can wear it and it smells amazing!

on 8/28/2007 6:36:00 PM

I used this as a teenager all the time, and saw it in the stores again the other day and repurchased it. In the tube, it's a light, milky brown/beige. On the lip it is fairly sheer, which means it more or less highlights the redness in my highly pigmented lips. It is not opaque enough to achieve a nude lip all on its own, though you can use it layered over a nude lipstick and achieve the look. Overall it's a natural, sheer, glossy look with just a hint of color. Good, but not great, product.

Recommended for Medium Skin