October 1, 2014 | 1825 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by belinduh319

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG brow product. I loooove this. It's goes on so smoothly and I only need the tiniest bit. I've had it for 3 months or so and i've barely made a dent in it. This + an angled brush gives me perfect eyebrows :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Lj806

I wanted to try a gel liner for so long, the MAC is quite $$$ so i saw this in the chemist and grabbed it.

It was more matte than i expected, but still glided on smoothly. Stays on all day!

After a few uses,it looks dry and clumby in the pot, but still works the same.

I now use this for my eyebrows with a angled brush and it lasts all day, looks natural and wont smudge.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2013 3:32:00 AM More reviews by belle169

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really good gel liner, no doubt about it.

I have the black version, and it glides on easily and gives an opaque semi-matte finish. The brush that comes with it is actually pretty good as well: quite dense, and you can get a nice defined line with it. I don't really wear winged liner that often, but on the occasions when I do this liner works great.

I find this much, much easier to control and use than any liquid liner I've used, and I really like the finish of it as compared to the often quite glossy finish of many liquid liners. That's really just a personal preference thing though.

The only thing that I dislike about this product is the fact that it fades a bit through the day, especially near the inner corners of my eyes. My eyes do tend to water a little bit, and unfortunately this just disappears when that happens. No smudging or flaking, though, just the fading.

So overall I do really like this (especially for the price) and I can see myself repurchasing if/when I run out or it dries up. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Ellie216

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is really really smooth, and would probably be PERFECT for people who don't have extremely oily eyelids. This smudges on me (not too much, but my Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner doesn't smudge at all for me) which is the only con. I'll just stick to my liquid liner for now though. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by jessukkaa

This is my HG eyeliner now. I used to use liquid liner but now I'm never going back. It glides on effortlessly and a little product goes a loooong way. Doesn't smudge and is really pigmented for a drugstore product. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 3:25:00 AM More reviews by lifnisanders

glides on smoothly, and long lasting..dont like the brush tho, too short for me hahhaha

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by RosaLaugesen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For someone with oily eyelids, this is a life saver! I'm so glad I found this product as it allows me to do a cat-eye without it smudging or transferring elsewhere throughout the day. Best gel eyeliner out there!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2013 8:51:00 AM More reviews by whittersfizz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't usually have oily lids but I find this product smudges onto the upper lid. With a primer it is slightly better but I find that throughout the day it will still transfer a little.
I do like the brush that comes with the eyeliner. It is small and can create a precise line.
The one thing I do like about this product is that it doesn't dry out quickly, so a little pot can last you a long time. Also, it is very black and stays on reasonably well unless it's a hot day! If you do not have an issue with smudging generally, then it is a good eyeliner, however for me I won't be picking it up again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 10:07:00 AM More reviews by mbori

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in brown, and I like it pretty much.
I have oily, a bit hooded lids, and this stays put for a reasonable amount of time.
The color is very nice.
The brush is a problem for me, can't really use it for lining my eyes. It's too wide for me, and if I try to use it sideways it doesn't do much. Picks up too little product. I usually use it with a pushliner brush.
Nonetheless the gel liner is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 8:05:00 PM More reviews by classicbelle

first I bought the mac gel eyeliner . I ended up returning since the maybelline is similar to mac at half the cost. on top of that the brush already came with it. I used to use retractable eyeliner before gel eyeliner. I will never go back to it