E.L.F. Complexion Perfection

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Nylon-12, Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Boron Nitride. MAY CONTAIN: Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), D&C Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), FD&C Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), FD&C Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

on 4/25/2011 12:46:00 PM

I love this stuff! I always use it after I have applied all of my face make-up (concealer, foundation, pressed powder, bronzer, and blush) Yea I wear a lot of make-up haha. So after I apply all of my make-up, I use my Total Face Brush and apply this lightly all over my face. It evens up my skin tone and if I apply too much bronzer/blush, it lightens it up just a bit. LOVE THIS SO MUCH. I have only been on my first package for not even a month, and I have already hit major pan on it. AMAZING <333

on 4/25/2011 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Green good for hiding red
Yellow for setting concealer
Blue to set white eyeliner
Cheap!
Goodish packaging
Can appear powdery/white/ghostly if applied heavy
Not sure what to do with the pink/red shade
The mirror didn't stick to my compact, but that didn't affect the product

Sheer and brightening. This is GREAT for controlling and eliminating shine. I use it to set my liquid foundation and to blot off shine later on in the day. It is similar to MAC's Blot powder when it comes to contolling shine. The only downside is it is quite powdery, there is a lot of fall out. But it is a great product and definatley worth the price. The sheer powder works great for my NC20 skintone, but I'm not sure how it would look on darker skintones. Will repurchase, this works to well and is too much of a bargain to pass up.

on 4/16/2011 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I bought this because it had so many good reviews on the e.l.f. website and this one. I have to say it's an okay product, but excellent for the price. $3, such a steal. It doesn't really have a lot of coverage, but it's soft and does even out a bit. I wash, moisturize, conceal, and dust it on my face for everything to set. It's an alright product.

on 4/6/2011 3:09:00 PM

Im sorry - I thought this product was horrible. It did nothing productive and was comparative to dusting your face with baking soda. My face also felt dirty and grimmy after a short amount of time.

on 4/6/2011 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm loving this as a setting powder for my foundation or tinted moisturizer. It does seem to even out my skintone a bit (doesn't make it perfect, but what does lol) and keeps my oily skin matte for a couple hours. I'm quite pleased with it's performance as a mattifier, it's definitely on par or even better than some higher end brands I've used. A good product for just 3 bucks, you can't really go wrong! I only wish it contained an spf...

on 3/27/2011 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Ok, so I am going to make a huge brave statement and say that this is actually quite comparable to my Makeup Forever HD Powder. Both do a really good job at evening my skin tone and keeping my face matte for a good 3-4 hours (depending on foundation).
No, I am not just exaggerating. Yes, I am aware of huge price difference, but expensive doesn't necessarily mean better and cheap doesn't necessarily mean bad.
I have been using this as a setting powder and have been pleased with the results. I like that it also comes pressed with a mirror. You could actually use this as a cheap alternative to a blotting powder, a puff actually does fit (I tried it, lol). So one day when I run out of my Blotting powder from MAC, I may try this as one as well. This does a great job and is only 3 bucks, what more could I say?

on 3/26/2011 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I've had this product for a few months now, and so far so good. I have some redness and this powder manages to lessen it slightly. I use this on top of my foundation and it works pretty good. I find myself reaching for it regularly so that's a sign that I'm liking the results. Plus it's so bargainous!

on 3/18/2011 3:32:00 AM

Love this powder. I blush easily so this evens that out nicely to look natural. I also find that my skin looks more even and because I have very fair (Lighter than NW15) skin that this doesn't ghost me out too bad. THis is great to put on on its own after exercise.

on 3/17/2011 3:54:00 AM

yaay for this (complexion perfection); i finally found me a powder that keeps my make up on & keeps the oil away.

i use in after washin & primeing & concealing
add my foundation & seal it with a quick sweep of this.

make up last all day.