Dior Diorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

on 10/1/2013 3:04:00 PM

best mascara ever used, but its too expensive and the mascara dries out soooo fast so not worth all that money

on 9/19/2013 6:57:00 PM

I was excited to try this mascara as I've heard so much about it. I was expecting beautiful, full lashes. Instead I got a major case of raccoon eyes and really not much lash amplification at all. Never have I been so disappointed in a product. My Lancome Definicils is WAY better than this stuff. I also found the very large applicator brush very difficult to use. It doesn't allow you to get close to your lashline. A big, fat NO! Save your money.

Editing on 10/9/13: Just wanted to add that I apparently didn't get enough mascara on the brush the first couple times I tested it. The tube had been sitting upright, so the product had settled to the bottom. One I laid it sideways for a couple days and then used it, I did get very, very nice coverage of the lashes, very nice thickening. HOWEVER, this product is still completely unacceptable as the raccoon eyes show up after only a few hours. My Lancome mascara is still way better than this stuff. If you're looking for a mascara that looks nice for an hour or two only, this may be for you; otherwise, save your money and skip it. If I could give it a negative lippie rating, I would.

on 9/13/2013 2:56:00 AM

I have fine and short lashes (ugh!) and I'm constantly looking for the next best mascara! I finally have in and spent a little more ($24) and bought this. I'll say this- you definitely get your money's worth! Hands down this is the best mascara I have tried... And I have tried a lot! My fave product! :)

on 9/10/2013 11:37:00 PM

If this was the most amazing mascara in the whole entire world, I'd look past the price. It's a good mascara but it's just way too expensive. I also find that it dries up quickly compared to other high end mascaras ... so to me, it's just not really worth it. The results are beautiful but I've found cheaper mascaras that will do the same for me. Honestly? My favorite thing about this mascara is the way it smells. It has an amazing scent and I wish it was a perfume.

on 9/9/2013 2:53:00 PM

This is the Dior's top-selling product in the UK so it obviously has its fans. Personally, I'm not sold on it. I think you can get more money for your buck going with the likes of YSL Faux Cils, L'Oreal's Telescopic and especially Benefit's They're Real. More hype than substance. For more honest reviews, 'like' Face Up To It on Facebook, Twitter @YoCalliss, yocalliss.wordpress.com. Thanks :)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Jeeeeeze, dior show. I wanted to love you soooo freakin much, but i cannot. I just cant! My lashes do NOT look impressive by any stretch of the imagination; in fact, this is weird: i looked in the mirror & thought: why do my eyes look OLD TODAY? (Next day was back to benefit/theyre real). So, the brush looks great, but it is too bulky for me; no matter how careful i am, i always get it on my lids. I do NOT want to go through the business card/paper trick to get those gorgeous & perfect peepers. There is a scent to the mascara -- not annoying. Kinda perfumey -- like a lotion. The formula DOES flake, but not badly. Jeeze, $25? I cannot buy anymore $$$ mascaras. This was a gift, so whatev, but next time, i may try a drugstore brand. Overall, if you can handle a super plump brush, a tacky/sticky formula, and a $25 price tag... Try it. You may be disappointed. (::goes to powder room to give dior show one last chance::)

on 9/7/2013 12:32:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Excellent mascara. Applies well, wears well. I can't say anything bad about it. Are there cheaper mascaras that work just as well? Probably.

i like it and dont like it , it dosnt give that special look or glow i feel very ordenary ,bottom line its waste of money :(

on 8/30/2013 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Favourite mascara down pat! It starts out perfectly thick not watery like others. Love the scent too. Never flakes. Easy to wash off. Use with the dior lash serum for amazing lashes.

on 8/20/2013 2:40:00 PM

I've purchased a lot of mascara and this one is pretty good. Not my favorite, but probably would come in second. It stays put all day and adds volume and lengthens well.

Video Reviews & Tutorials