MAC Lustre in Hug Me

4.2

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cetyl Acetate, Lanolin Oil, Cetyl Lactate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Polydecene, Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ceramide 3, Synthetic Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Alumina, Tin Oxide, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Vanillin [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine Red 6, red 6 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Red 21, Red 28 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake]

Not the right lipstick for me. I do not get the pink undertones, but brownish ones. Does nothing for my lips really. I own it, do not use it much and the only real justification for it that I can see is the smokey eye look, when you do not want you lips to stand out. With this lipstick on, my lips almost dissapear. I am NW15.

This has replaced jubilee in my mac collection. Love it.

I love this color. I have amassed many a nude lipstick over the past year and this is tied for #1 with a Revlon "almost a lipstick" that I think is discontinued. The color payoff is great for a luster and I can't imagine it looking bad on anyone. I wish MAC lipsticks were cheaper but I do love this one!

What a lovely lipstick! This is a great nude/MLBB shade for me in the Fall/Winter. The color is a neutral pink (to me) that will look good on a variety of ladies and skintones, I am fairly pale with pink undertones (I'm 115 in MUFE HD). Goes on easily, stays put, no sparkles and is just a great every day color that makes me look polished. My only complaint: it's a bit drying so I make sure to use some lip balm underneath. I sometimes top with a bit of clear gloss and that helps too. I would buy again if I run out.

Like the texture, color, and lack of glitters but the price is really ridiculous. No more MAC for me.

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

This is my HG everyday lipstick. It's the perfect MLBB shade. Depending on how pigmented my lips are when I apply the lipstick, it can appear more pink or nude. The lustre formula gives me a little bit of shine without having to wear a lipgloss. I like that I don't need a lip liner, and it's super easy to apply when I'm in a hurry. I''m already on my 4th tube.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I super love this lipstick! Very smooth, pigmented, nice nude-pink color. I love the sheen it gives not too shimmery or tacky to feel. Just a perfect everyday lipstick. I am on my 3rd lipstick and will keep buying more :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really liked this version of lustre formula. (Sometimes they can be too sparkly.) It applied smoothly, my lips didn't feel dried out, and had a nice sheen finish (NOT shimmer). However, this was too brown on my NC25-30 face IMO. I imagine it looking beautiful on darker skinned ladies. I was looking for something more pink. Will not repurchase.

Loves it! Fell in love with this color from the moment I saw it at the counter! An everyday shade- my lips but better.,natural perfection in a tube. I wear it most when I'm going for the no make up (but lots of it on) kinda look.

I took my Lust lipglass to my local MAC store, hoping to find a lipstick that came close. At the advice of fellow MUA members, I immediately looked at Hug Me, Twig, and Jubilee. Twig was a bit too brown, and Jubilee a bit too orange, so I tried Hug Me. In the very dim lighting of the store, it looked like an almost exact match, skewing just a shade pinker than Lust. Excited, I made the mistake that I hadn't made in a while: I bought it without going outside to observe the color in natural light. Once I stepped outside of the mall, I realized that Hug Me lacked the creamy nude element that makes Lust my HG nude-pink shade; Hug Me instead appeared a straight up warm milky pink on my lips, which is to say, looked almost exactly like my lip color. I've worn it a few more times, in hopes that the shade will wow me as a perfect nude-pink lipstick, but I find that it appeals to me less and less as the days go by. I think this one is going back to the store.

Recommended for Medium Skin