August 27, 2014 | 1529 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by EuniceValdivia

I used to be craaazy about Baby Lips by Maybelline, but these are so much better. Although they are not tinted whatsoever, they do keep my lips moisturized as long as I apple a thick layer. And the packaging is the cutest thing ever!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2013 4:07:00 AM More reviews by Lissalam82

Pro: Cute package Big enough to glide across both top and bottom lips. Con: Doesn't moisturize well Gets dirty quick

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2013 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Bberry15

I love all of the eos lip balms. They smell really good and keep your lips mousiterized. I love these!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros

- cute packaging
- moisturizes

Cons

- scent

Comments: I like this one. Keeps my lips soft and as long as you apply a thick layer, it stays on. I apply before bed and wake up with my lips still feeling emollient. I just don't care for the scent, which is like plastic and peaches. Doesn't linger, but there are better scents.

Will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by stuffaboutbeauty

There was so much hype about this that I had to give it a chance and I think this is the worst chapstick ever. If felt like straight up wax on my lips, it was drying to me and not moisturizing at all. The packaging was a cute idea because its easier to find a ball in your purse than an actual chapstick but I threw it away cause it did more harm than good. I use soft lips in Vanilla... (not the Pearl one) and I love how it hydrates my lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by cattitude

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like eos lip balms in general, but did not care for this flavour. The first time I used it, it seemed to have an almost chemically/plasticky smell. The smell improved after a few uses (or maybe I just got used to it) but I still think that the other flavours are better.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2013 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Vonnity

I know there's a portion of people who say that these aren't very moisturising, but I think it just takes a little bit more time to get your lips soft as compared to other "greasier" lipbalms as this one has more of a waxy consistency. My lips definitely feel moisturised in the morning when I put it on the night before. It helps when I apply it first thing in my makeup routine. Soft lips prepped for lipstick by the time I'm done with mah face.

I love the packaging, of course, love the smell. The smell is much lighter and more natural as compared to the L.A Girl lipbalms and Baby Lips. It has lasted me such a long time - bought this over a year ago - and I'm still not fully done. The only one I've tried is Summerfruit but I think I'd just repurchase this flavour again when I'm all out because I like this scent the best. It'll be great if they made the SPF version for all of them instead of just the lemon one though!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by branditaylorr

These eos lip balms are definately one of my favorites, out of my very large lip product collection. I have 5 of them, but looking to purchase all of them very soon! I have Summer Fruit, Sweet Mint, Honeysuckle Honeydew, Blueberry Acai, and Strawberry Sorbet. I would have to say that Sweet Mint and Strawberry Sorbet are my favorites, but their all so great. And for just 3-4 dollars, these are hard to beat!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by danapark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! it moisturizes my lips more than other lipbalms, and the packaging is so cute. the summer fruit lip balm doesn't really smell like anything though. and it is kind of expensive but it's so moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by makeupjulia1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my jam this summer!!! 3 month HG product!!!

Literally I was obsessed. I love the packaging, even though it is super inconvient and huge but I truly loved it. My lips smelled and tasted amazing and always felt super soft.