July 24, 2014 | 1748 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by danapark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! it moisturizes my lips more than other lipbalms, and the packaging is so cute. the summer fruit lip balm doesn't really smell like anything though. and it is kind of expensive but it's so moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by makeupjulia1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my jam this summer!!! 3 month HG product!!!

Literally I was obsessed. I love the packaging, even though it is super inconvient and huge but I truly loved it. My lips smelled and tasted amazing and always felt super soft.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by pixiekitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I gave in to the craze about these cute little lipbalms and am gravely sorry I did. My story is a cautionary tale folks! First of all, they're way too expensive to ever be worth it. Sure, they're cute and smell great, but their ingredients are a huge problem - more on this in a second. I noticed after buying atleast 5 of these, each time I used it for about a week, I broke out with severely dried, cracked and split lips at the corners of my mouth - extremely painful, definately not contagious (boyfriends never got it) and just would not heal. I'd take a break from the balm and use polysporin, they healed. I never quite 100% thought it was the balm until my sister started having the same problem, so we googled it and found out lots of other people have had the same thing - suggesting it may be an allergy (allergic cheilitis potentially) to the QUESTIONABLE INGREDIENTS. Just because something claims to be natural, organic and cruely free doesn't make it worth your money or health. EOS contains linalool and limonene, where, "Limonene has a score of 6, moderate hazard, with the concerns being developmental/reproductive toxicity, ecotoxicology, allergies/ immunotoxicity, irritation (skin, eyes, or lungs), and use restrictions. Linalool has a score of 5, moderate hazard, with the concerns being allergies/immunotoxicity" - also, linalool is used as an insecticide. Seriously people, stay the hell away from these balms! They're hydrating capabilites are crap anyway.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My lips are very sensitive.

I went everywhere trying to look for this lip sphere and am disappointed I fell for the packaging gimmick. I so badly wanted to like this but I just couldn't. The shape and bright pink color caught my eye but that's where the love for this lip balm ends. The smell was bad.

I don't like this and won't repurchase

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 2:31:00 AM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do like how much it moisturizes but it takes up so much darn space!!

Normal lipbalms are just a lot easier to apply. And when I reached the bottom of the balm ball, there's more that I can't take out so I had to microwave it to get it on the lid. I threw it out and am going to buy a new lip balm.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Abbyb717

Not for me. Didn't moisturize my lips at all! But I like the packaging! A little inconvinient considering you can't really fit it in your pocket - but overall it's cute! And I like the scents too. I'll give it two lippies for that

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ehh no thanks. Tastes good lol but that's about it. Doesn't soften, relieve chapped lips, or anything really. Wears off very quickly. I honestly think it's more drying than anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by JLsunshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am so in love with EOS products! I have tried nearly every lip balm color and I love the way the Summer Fruit smells. I didn't find the Summer Fruit to be as moisturizing as the light blue Melon flavor. After using these productsI have found that my lips are noticeably softer and moisturized than any other lip balm I have used. You can purchase these at almost any store.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a cute, fun little lip balm. I saw it at Walgreens and I couldn't resist buying it! It has a very natural and light fruit scent, not at all an artificial fake smell. The balm is very light, so it feels natural on the lips; however, this may not work for people with very dry lips because the coverage is on the thin side. My lips are very sensitive and I tend to get a lot of allergic reactions to lip products, yet this product has not caused any problems for me. The only problem was the price. It was around $3-4 which is a little pricey for a lip balm but it is definitely very cute. Everyone in class has commented on it and were interested in what it was and the packaging is very unique and fun!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by 44Gracie

I think this is an excellent product and everyone should try it! It smells amazing and the consistency is great. The packaging is so cute, but once you use it until it's flat, the accuracy of application is not good, but still, I don't think I have any complains about this product. Great!