Aveeno positively radiant

3.0

Active Ingredients: Homosalate 5%, Sunscreen; Octinoxate 7.5%, Sunscreen; Octisalate 5%, Sunscreen; Oxybenzone 2%, Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Bisabolol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Methylisothiazolinone, Mica, P-Anisic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Penyl Trimethicone, Polyquaternium-51, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Ppg-3 Myristyl Ether Neoheptanoate, Silica, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Pca, Squaleane, Tetrasodium Edta, Trehalose, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Urea, Water, Xanthan Gum, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

I was shopping online when I came across this product and I decided that I had to have it no matter what. I bought it for 12 dollars online and I absolutely LOVE it!
I usually don't wear anything on my face except for concealer on the rare occasion that I have a zit the size of Mt. Everest on my face. The reason why I don't like foundations, B.B. Creams, etc. is because it feels like it just sits on my face and it just feels dirty. However, this tinted moisturizer really blends well into my skin and it makes my skin feel really soft.
The only problem I really had was that it was a lot smaller than I expected but it's totally work it so I will most definitely be re-purchasing this. :)

on 1/8/2012 3:44:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product was just okay. Last summer, I was looking for a tinted moisturizer because I hate having heavy makeup on my face in the summer. This tinted moisturizer is a little greasier than I would like and still made my face feel like it had heavy makeup on. Also I have a slightly oily t-zone and I feel like this product made it even oilier. I tried it with a powder and it was slightly better but not great. Just a note to the people who are giving it a bad review because it didn't cover flaws...don't expect any tinted moisturizer to do that. That's not what they are designed for. They will even out skin tone but you still need concealer to cover blemishes. I will use this product until it is finished up (because it is not terrible) but I will not re-purchase. I will try to find one that is lighter and less greasy.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I was tired of wearing foundation, so I bought this tinted moisturizer. It seemed that no matter what foundation I used, my skin would break out. I have tan, unpredictable, combination skin. I wanted something that was easy to apply, was gentle to my skin, and that gave me a glow.
I found this at Wal-Mart for around $15.00. It is so worth it. My skin can breathe, the coverage is pretty good, and I get a pretty glow when I use it. I have the medium shade. It does look light, but it blends very well. I use mineral foundation over it and get the natural result I wanted. I will definitely repurchase. Two pumps is usually enough for me. I also love the packaging because it can lock so it won't leak.

Edit: I still love this tinted moisturizer, but I am not sure if I would repurchase it. I also have the Wet 'n' Wild tinted moisturizer and adore the way it looks. Plus, it's $3.00. This was still a good buy though.

on 12/27/2011 11:36:00 PM

First off I have to talk about the packaging, to have a TM with a pump is nice. I like that. Yea I know I'm weird. Now lemme talk about the product itself.....Before putting it on my face I put a little bit of it on the back of my hand and rubbed it in. I got sooo scared because it looked to light. Later that night, while getting ready for work, I reluctantly grabbed it from my make up bag. I applied it w my hands and wow...not bad at all. Covers more like a lightweight foundation rather than a TM. I set it with my NYX Twin Cake Powder and I like the results. I didnt feel like wearing foundation today and I have been disliking my Boots No. 7 TM for some reason and this is a great replacement.

on 12/27/2011 10:29:00 AM

I used this in the summer, since i wanted some coverage, but light. I have acne and acne scars and this covered absolutely nothing, not even sheer just sparkles everywhere! Not only that but my face was orange and it just sat on the skin. By far the worst thing ive put on my face, later on getting so many breakouts :/

on 12/19/2011 1:52:00 PM

I really like this product. I don't wear foundation because I don't need to but I do want just a hint of color and this does that perfectly plus spf 30 which to me is essential. I have combo skin and it doesn't make me oily and it doesn't dry out my skin either. I'm not sure what people mean by sparkles because I don't see anything remotely sparkly about this product. Also I don't know why people would say it is expensive....it was only $15 at Target! To me $15 for a good tinted moisturizer is cheap! It reminds me a lot of Korres Tinted Moisturizer but for less money. If you want just a hint of color and spf protection then this is definitely for you. A+ product for sure!

on 12/5/2011 9:28:00 PM

Bought it because it was on sale and turns out this is one of the worst products I've ever put on my face! Not only does it make your skin look flaky and gross and not cover anything, it leaves your face looking sparkly and gave me the worst breakout I've had in a year and a half. won't even be thinking about repurchasing this product. . .

on 12/5/2011 9:26:00 PM

I'm not understanding why this product gets such negative reviews. First off, this is not a foundation so you can't expect every color shade and you can't expect full coverage either!
i bought this off ebay, and it think it cost me AUS$15. this product has only finally come to Australia and its $23 in the shop for 70mls? talk about pricey, and its only in SPF15 too. The one i got is SPF 30.

First off, i really like this, for a tinted mosituriser it gives very good coverage! My skin isnt terrrible, and I hate wearing liquid foundation. I either wear mineral foundation or tinted mosituriser just to even out my skin tone and hide the minor imperfections. But I find this gives me very good coverage me and it really does even out my skin tone. It also has this shimmer in it, it's not bad and you face doesn't look liek a glitter bomb. It just gives your skin this dewy sort of glowing look I like. I also find it matches my skin tone really well! After i put it on, I set it with some powder and put on a very light bronzer and i look nice and glowy:) I get alot of compliments when i where this moisturiser.
The one thing i dont like about it besides the high price, is the texture. I feels really thick when I rub it on my face making it hard to blend. So what I do is pump out 2 -3 pumps of AVeeno and 1 small pump of Oil of Olay. This makes the moisturiser easier to blend and smoother texture. Overall it doesn't leave a cakey feeling like a heavy duty foundation so that is a good thing.
Another thing i like is the pump, very hygienic and 1-2 pumps suffices for me.
I would buy this again, but im going to see if i can buy it on ebay for less... $22 is a ridiculous amount for a supermarket/drugstore brand. Aveeno must be raking it in!

on 12/4/2011 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

The medium color is just too pale for me, even at my winter palest. I think medium would be too pale even for a Caucasian with a tan... it's soooo light! It's disappointing that this is their darkest shade.

on 12/4/2011 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Price - is insanely high for Wal-Mart. $20 for one tiny bottle? Ouch.

Packaging - Is even worse when you think of the price. It's a small bottle with a pump. Right out of the packaging the pump is smeared with the product. As you use it more and more, the entire pump somehow becomes covered in the product. It's really obnoxious.

Pro's - Evens out my skin tone very well,
Makes my ghostly pale skin look a little tanner while still looking natural,
Just gives me beautiful, clear skin.

Con's - The packaging sucks,
I don't like that I absolutely have to apply it with my fingers or it looks strange.

For everyone complaining that it doesn't give you enough coverage - Hello, it's a TINTED MOISTURIZER, not a foundation or concealer!