Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15

3.8

Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate) 7.49 %, Oxybenzone (Benzophenone-3) 2.00 %. Beeswax (Cera Alba), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Decyl Olive Esters,Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Bht.

I really like this product. I received the set for my birthday Sephora gift and it lasted over two months. I liked that I could put it on without a mirror! It is moisturizing and the colour is nice and subtle. I bought one with a gift card in Berry and love the colour! They were out of the rose. Is it expensive? Yes! It is much better than any other tinted lip balm I have used. It is almost like a lipstick and a balm in one.

on 1/14/2013 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool

I love the smell (reminescent of raspberry lemonade!) and how it feels and I also love the healthy looking tint it gives my lips.

I can't justify the price, though, so I won't be buying it again.

Back to the Cherry Chapstick for me when this tube runs out! :)

on 1/6/2013 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love the formula and the faint rose tint of this product, but absolutely can't stand how smushy it gets if it's even a fraction a degree over room temperature. Heck, even at room temperature, you never know when the top is going to slide right off when you go to apply it. Not a quirk I'm willing to deal with for the price, personally, though I do love the light scent and the silky feel of it while it's on.

on 1/3/2013 2:55:00 PM

So glad and lucky to get this mini rose balm from Sephora for my bday. On my pigmented NC30/C4 light tan asian lips, it is the perfect no-makeup but nice look. Just a hint of pink, not too bubblegum and not too red. It really is just a perfect natural pink that evens out my lips. And I love the emollience of this product; it has good moisture quality, slip, and doesn't build up weird lip gunk throughout the day. I will absolutely purchase the full size. The lil guy has lasted me about 2 months of on/off use, but it is always in my purse!

on 1/2/2013 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Gift from Sephora for my B-day,, OMG its perfect. The rose one is perfect for when you are at work dont want to retouch the lipstick but this balm has enough color to make you look alive,,, Makes your lips super soft and smells yummy, I will buy again. I love it,,,,

Luckily I got this as my sephora birthday gift...this made my lips so dry. The packaging is so sweet, the color is beautiful and the texture is so good...but there is something in this stuff that sucks the life out of my lips! I would not purchase this on my own. FAB has a lip treatment that is so much better.

on 12/24/2012 11:12:00 PM

I got the mini set from Sephora for my birthday. This one does give me a slight red/pink tint on my lips so a lot of times this is all I wear. To me, the smell is pretty appealing and is what makes me keep going back to it (to me, it smells like lemon bars). I have a tendency to get dry and flaky/chapped lips (and sometimes cracked), i throw this or the original one on and in a day or two, i have nice soft lips. will definitely repurchase but i want to try the other colors

The only reason I wouldn't buy again is because if the price. I use this stuff so much it doesn't last long.

on 12/21/2012 12:47:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I got a mini version of this as part of Sephora's Beauty Insider birthday gift this year. It's a decent lip balm with a pretty, natural pink tint. It has sort of a lemon-y scent to it. The packaging is unique because the cap twists on instead of snapping on. Since Fresh is a pricey brand, I don't think I'd purchase a full-sized version of this though... there's nothing that truly stands out about it.

on 12/19/2012 3:31:00 AM

I also received my birthday gift from Sephora. I am not a fan of this product. Yes, the packaging is super pretty, but the product itself is so weak. It smashes really easily when you gently apply it! Both of the Sugar balms I received do this. I am so happy I did NOT buy this product!

Popular Lip Treatments