April 18, 2014 | 1765 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by MikaMouse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I will be writing a review for 6 different Eos Lip Balm Sphere. The first two paragraph will be almost the same in each.

First off, I L-O-V-E the packaging. It's super cute and definitely unique. It's quite easy to use and you get a good amount of product. I like to toss it in my bag, and for many of my chapsticks, I get concerned that the cap is going to pop off, but I don't have a problem with this one. It "clicks" when you close it, and wont just come off when you don't want it to.

I personally load up a lot of chapstick and like to be able to feel it on my lips. I took away a lippie because I wasn't able to do that. Though you can't put on a lot of product, it actually works quite well. It keeps your lips well moisturized and soft, but compared to other chapsticks, the formula is rather hard and you have to warm it up a bit to get it to go on smoothly.

The scent reminds me of those peppermint candies. I, not being a big mint fan, am not too crazy about the scent, but it's not bad. It tastes okay too. If you like mint, this probably would have more of an appeal. What I did like about this one though, is that it was smoother than the other Eos Lip Balm. In that respect, I give it two enthusiastic thumbs up, but I probably won't repurchase this. It's not my favorite Eos, for the reason mentioned above, but it isn't bad. I'm sure other people will like this better than I did.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by maybejustme

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! So I've been looking for a good lipbalm for my constant chapped and peeling lips and I finally found it! The sphere packaging is too cute, I love love the pastel mint color and after application it just sinks in perfectly, leaving a yummy minty taste on my lips! Definitely repurchase it over and over again as it is so inexpensive and works so well for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2013 5:45:00 AM More reviews by MrsNicholson

I got this a little while ago online, (I was very careful not to get counterfeit ones, which are rampant I might add) because this is difficult to source in Australia.
I've found the application very easy and the balm isn't too hard, I don't know why people keep saying that it is, perhaps you live in a very cold place?
The packaging is of course fun and interesting and coated with a soft rubbery feel, very pleasing. Love the fragrances.
The effects of the balm itself are overall good my lips feel soft and the mint in particular makes them all cold and plump like Blistex.
Happy consumer!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by misterandry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first bought this product, I actually wasn't that impressed with it. The smell was delicious, but I couldn't really sense a lot of product on my lips, which I didn't like at all. My favorite balm before this were the Fresh lip balms, which are outrageously expensive, but thick and goopy. As someone who constantly licks and bites their lips, I like being able to "feel" my lip balm, which I can't really do with eos. I turned to Maybelline Baby Lips instead, convinced that eos didn't work for me.

Well, I tried it again recently, and somehow fell in love. Not much has changed- it's hard, you don't really sense it on your lips or anything, but I realized exactly how much softer and smoother my lips are after using this, especially before bed. I now own eos in Sweet Mint and Summer Fruit, and plan to get Lemon Drop. Personally, I find Summer Fruit to be a touch more moisturizing, but I'm not a fan of the smell, so I tend to reach for my Sweet Mint more often.

I will say that I wish there was a tint to this because I don't generally wear lipstick, but it's not a problem. I use eos at home or when I'm alone, and I use Baby Lips when I'm outside for the tint. My lips are more beautiful than ever.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by jencypark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product made my lips peel and made the condition of my lips worse than it was before. I do like the idea of using organic products on the lips, but unfortunately this didn't work out for me. I'm not sure what ingredient made this issue...but then again I have sensitive lips and most drugstore lip products make my lips peel.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by wooedwiththistles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have quite a few EOS lip balms and like the others I love this one. first off they are so cute and are really easy to find in a big bag but if you have a small purse or don't carry a purse it might be an issue as they don't fit well in pockets. the flavors are all amazing (or the ones I've tired are) but we're talking about the mint one right now, i love the minty tingly felling and It tastes like Andes mints. I love the non waxy feeling I get when I use these. they dont last too long one me though because I like to lick my lips so i got to reapply often which is my own fault. they are a mostly organic and 100% natural which for me is always a plus, and not tested on animals, all in all I think its a good product and think everyone should try a flavor.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by akneil

I bought literally all of the flavours, for no good reason really, and sweet mint is my favourite one. I find it's the only one thats really interesting. The mint has a slight plumping effect, kind of like burts bees original balm. I really like the ingredients, all natural oils. I don't have anything against these balms, but I don't think they're anything special. EOS did some great marketing and they turned into a huge fad. I think the look and concept of them is what excited people - they're really cute and different. But overall the actual balm isn't anything special. They don't stay on very long, more like an apply 10 times a day type of thing. They don't have that beeswax feel that makes burts bees stay on well (even though beeswax is in the ingredients). They are kind of annoying to carry if your purse is small as well.

I think this is just a decent balm in an interesting container... and that's all.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by livelaughloveblogcreate

Today I purchased EOS Sweet Mint Lip Balm for the first time and it became an instant favorite. My lips felt instantly moisturized after the first application, and I love the scent. Not to mention, the packaging is absolutely adorable.

I was so impressed with this product that I used it to kick-off my blog a couple of days earlier than I had originally anticipated.

I'll definitely be buying this product again.

Live Laugh Love
livelaughloveblogforever.wordpress.com

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Admittedly, my favorite lip balm is the Fresh Sugar lip balm, but I can't justify spending over 20 dollars on it. Come on now. For the price, I really enjoy the eos balms. This scent is my favorite - it smells just like a candy cane to me. When I use it right before bed, I wake up with very soft lips. The packaging is adorable too.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by CoralSunrize

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hi everyone,this is a review for the Mint EOS lip balm sphere.

I like the packaging. Easy to find in my purse, cute with a smooth coating that feels smooth in the hands. I personally have used EOS in my lip balm collection for years-- I never found it drying, hard to apply or of poor quality. In fact, it's smooth, creamy and extremely minty and tingling (I love that, if you don't like mint I'd avoid this flavor.)
I love wearing the Mint EOS after I brush my teeth, it makes me feel SO refreshed and clean. It also moisturizes my lips and makes them feel happy without being glossy or sticky. It leaves a slight sheen but not super glossy or anything. Also, no white residue or anything gross like that.
I've tried the Summer Fruit, Lemon, Honeydew Honeysuckle and the Strawberry. All of them gave me hives except the Mint. I am extremely allergic to anything with fragrance on my face (and even suffer eczema from Bath and Body Works or other highly and un-naturally fragranced products) so the mint is perfect for sensitive skin types.
Does not contain SPF, which is a plus if I want to use it at night or if you are allergic to that too (like I am)
Overall I feel like my lips are healthy and kissable when I wear this balm. No skin reactions. I'd purchase again if I ran out of this.