eos Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

3.9

Coconut Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Beeswax, Jojoba Seed Oil, Peppermint Leaf Oil, Shea Butter, Stevia Leaf Extract, Flavor, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

My lips get pretty dry and chapped in the winter and buying this was one of the best ideas ever! This lip balm is one of the best and I highly recommend that people should buy this whenever they want a new lip balm. The cool mint feeling felt so good and relaxing. What's not to love about a cool relaxing feeling on your lips? That's when I knew it was working and within a few days I saw a big difference! If you're like me, you probably don't like really strong mint smelling things... the smell goes away after maybe 5 minutes the most. It's not too strong in my opinion. I love this lip balm so much!

on 1/4/2014 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Best lip balm ever! :D Eos lip balm has ALOT of hype and every time im in line at Walmart I always notice it! So I had some extra cash and decided to try~ I love It! Its not sticky and it does the job! downside is that I think I lost it so I have to buy another, but atleast I would buy again!

on 1/3/2014 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

this is the only eos lip balm that i like. the packaging is cute, but it's so big and bulky that it's hard to put places. i like the taste, it's minty and gives your lips a cool, refreshing and tingly feel. it's pretty inexpensive. i've tried summer fruit and strawberry sorbet. those two do NOT compare to this one. it's like the formula's different and they're drying. but this one is my overall favorite. i like this for when my lips aren't super dry. if you have very dry lips, i feel like you wouldn't like this because it's not that moisturizing.

on 1/3/2014 12:53:00 AM

Probably one of the worst lip balms I've tried. Very drying and the cute packaging wears out its welcome quickly when you realize how impractical it is.

on 1/2/2014 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have only tried two of the EOS balms. This one is the second one I tried. The other is Pomegranate fruit and I like this one a lot better. I wasn't that impressed with the other one. This one is more my speed. It's very sweet tasting and has mint that tingles on your lips. Overall the formula is ok, its not the best hydrating balm IMO. My HG balm is the Palmer's Coco butter Stick.

on 12/31/2013 4:42:00 PM

I love the tingly feeling and it is so good omg! such a good price in America but I live in the uk so I have to pay more but oh well it's worth it!!

on 12/31/2013 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I use this every day and have multiple Sweet Mint eggs. Stays forever and gives great moisture. Love it.

on 12/30/2013 11:37:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

these eos lip balms are so amazingly cute and the different flavours don't really taste or smell artificial to me, which is nice. The con i have with these lip products is that they don't moisturize my lips enough to want to pay 4-5 dollars for plus 13% tax(I'm from Canada) . For me the staying power sucks, it whips off almost instantaneously. I really wanted to love these and if they go on sale or are given to me as a gift yes I will use them but other then that I will not be repurchasing.

on 12/27/2013 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the EOS lip balms, but this one is my favorite. It smells and tastes amazing, feels minty and moisturizing, lasts a long time, and goes on smoothly. Some people may not like the waxy texture, but I find it smooth and comforting. I love that the EOS balms are 100% natural and don't have petroleum in them, so my lips can still breathe enough to renew the skin on top. If my lips are in peril, I put Sweet Mint on right before bed and they're completely renewed the next day. It seems to penetrate and moisturize better than any of the other flavors. Sweet Mint is also made with real peppermint oil, which is definitely soothing, but it doesn't have that bitter taste some minty balms can have. I have repurchased this and will continue to do so as this is the best lip balm I've ever tried.

on 12/26/2013 3:57:00 AM

I bought this because of all the hype. But it was an OK lip balm. I was completely disappointed and unimpressed. I found the balm hard and not very moisturizing... the packaging is cute but bulky and I can't just slide it in my makeup bag or small purse.
I'm sticking to my Dior Crème de Rose or plain old vaseline for the winter...

Popular Lip Treatments