December 18, 2014 | 1816 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Sierra0001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like many people have said before me, this is nothing to use if your lips are severely chapped, just use if they're dry. When you rub it on, a lot of product doesn't come off the spear, just enough for ONLY you to know it's on there and enough moisture to be able to rub your lips together and feel the product. It has no shine or anything.

The sweet mint smells really good and has a gorgeous pastel blue packaging, which is what sold me on it in the first place. I had a hard time paying $4 for lip balm since I'm prone to losing them, but this one is so big, I doubt it's too easy to misplace it. I'm glad I bought it, it's so cute and unique to apply, and most importantly, keeps moisture to my lips. I won't hesitate to buy in the future, seeing as how happy I am with the product. Love love love.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by goldrauschengel

Both my boyfriend and I really like this and put it on for the night. It's easy to apply, has a lovely spearmint scent and makes lips really soft. I really hate the waxy feel of some beeswax lip treatments but this has a different formula which is quite moisturising though probably woudn't mend chapped lips. On chapped or cracked lips, the best is Lanolin. That being said, eos balms are caring enough for lips that just feel dried out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by ChelseaRose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought my first EOS lip balm in Lemon almost 2 years ago. I wasn't impressed and I barely used it. Just earlier this year I discovered the sweet mint one, and since I'm a sucker for anything mint, I couldn't resist buying it. Again, at first, I wasn't really impressed, but as time went on and I used it more and more, I fell in love. It smells amazing, tastes great, and the feel on your lips is very cooling and smooth. I'm on my second sphere right now, and I use it every day and I still have a few good months use out of it. A lot of people complain about the sphere packaging, but I adore it! Sure I can't stick it in my pocket, but I really love the little ball! Not intensely moisturizing, but definitely keeps my lips soft and never dry. Will purchase my third when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by miamimamii

I have so many of these things, and no it is not because of all the celebrity hype. I see people complaining that it comes off quick, well I do not think it does. I love this stuff because it isnt one of those cakey, thick chapsticks that leave residue, or is too glossy. It is like just right, even my boyfriend likes to use some of my "huevos" as we like to call them lol <3 They smell amazing, I have almost all the flavors.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by emilysams1

I love this! I have it, and I can tell you it works. at first my lips sort of burn, but then it turns to a cool icy feel. (note the mint flavor) it hydrates my lips as well as smell and taste good. I hope anyone who uses this can say the same! I would definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by DrGMart

I have so many of these things, it's crazy. Five dollars is a lot for these things here, and I honestly would not repurchase this one specifically. I love the summer fruit one, but despite the minty-ness of this one it didn't work that well in terms of being a lip balm. Personally, kind of useless in terms of serving its purpose as a product

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by ehlona0

I love this product so much! I have many of the Baby Lips and they are great but I love putting this on because it makes my lips tingley and so soft! I was originally going to get something like the strawberry one but mint made me go for it and I couldn't be happier!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by CanadaGirlToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I really liked this product at first, as it smells pretty and feels nice going on, with a nice tingle. However, after using it for a few weeks, I felt as though my lips were actually drier. So, I stopped using this balm and my lips got better.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by eoslipbalmlover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

im andrew yes im a boy dont jude me i love these lip balms right now i have summer fruit sweet mint and strawberry sobet i love them all epically the sweet mint your lips get soft and you get this tinggeling and refreshnes from in the packeging is super cool the price is kinda high but its a great product and i tottaly recamand this to any one

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by kcarrion

Talk about your over hype jump on the band wagon product. This "balm" is soooo waxy and wears off in minutes. I will never understand why such crappy products become so popular. Ill tell u why on this tho: ooooh it's so cute! Round an colorful!! Thats about IT.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No