November 22, 2014 | 1820 users online

Powder - Bare Escentuals - Matte Foundation spf 15

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by asmolkin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great powder. I wore it all through my dating. I now wear it only at home and to improve my skin (it has skincare benefits) but out, i like a heavier coverage. The color medium beige is literally my skin color in a loose powder. I believe all good quality minerals should be loose. worth the price. the minerals are of the highest quality and i use so little at a time. a little goes a long way...more than a few sprinkles and you are wasting the product. you just need to learn how to use it. it takes a lot of discipline to understand that you only need a wee little bit of this makeup that if you use the slightest touch too much, it will look terrible.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Ohh2pretty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't like heavy face make up so BE is perfect for me. I tried it years ago but found it was too messy. BE gives a nice, natural coverage that is buildable. I have combination skin, and always use BE moisturizer (the best lightweight moisturizer ever) and BE primer (love that too!). It gives me a beautiful, natural looking finish that stays fresh looking all day long. The BE consultant matched my color as "medium golden" she said the "medium beige" I was using was too pink and made my skin look "red." Well, at first, when I saw the yellow powder, I thought "no way" but when I applied it- I was shocked to see how perfect it really is! Oftentimes, I had difficulty matching my skin tone (NC28) with yellow undertone. Either make up is too dark and yellow or light-medium but too pink. I like the newer packaging with the sifter but it still is a little messy to use and I worry about wasting product. I love BE and will definitely stick with it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by starsobrite

I went to Macy's one day and was looking around for a great matte foundation since I have oily skin. The BE SA picked out a color for me and dusted it all over my face. It looked nice and she assured me that it would control my oil so I purchased it and went about my day. About two hours later, my makeup felt very heavy. When I looked in a mirror, I was shocked to see that my face was completely oily and that the foundation had also oxidized! It was several shades darker than my skin tone and I looked completely awful! To make matters worse, the next day, I had broken out in little whiteheads because it had clogged my pores. I promptly returned this and will not be purchasing anything else from BE.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 2:26:00 AM More reviews by donnaperez7

love love LOVE this foundation! It was the first foundation I ever bought and I didn't like it at the time for whatever reason but as I true more and more brands I decided to give it one more try and I don't know what made me leave it in the first place! It gives me the perfect coverage I need and just makes my skin look good. When I wear the foundation people compliment me on my skin looking good and they have no idea I'm even wearing anything :) this actually helps control my oiliness more than my Mac Pro longwear surprisingly. I can't rave enough about this foundation! It's my everyday foundation and I hope they never stop making it :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by theeviemeister

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was the first and only foundation I had ever bought, but sadly I wont be buying again. its probably just my awkward skin, but this product broke me out, make my skin oily but somehow gave me dry patches at the same time, and has given me weird blocked pores some of which I still have. if bare escentuals did a liquid foundation for heavy coverage, I would probably stock buy it, but the powder was too light so it clogged up my pores. also, it oxidizes after about two minutes. sorry, bare escentuals fans!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Makeuplove86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation! It gives me an everyday, easy to apply flawless look. It controls my oily areas and melts perfectly to my skin. I would recommend to those who prefer a more natural full coverage look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 6:22:00 AM More reviews by Deedsrho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using BareMinerals for a very long time. I change between light to Golden medium depending on the season and my tan. It sets on my face well and leaves a nice matte finish. Great for all skin types. Do make sure to moisturize well or use a primer before applying though. I will use this to duct forever!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Nubianbeauty90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this foundation, but this just isn't working! I've used all types of oil control lotions and primers and this is just not staying matte at all! I think it also oxidizes and makes me look red/orange. But the coverage is just right for me. Another thing I don't like is that it settles into my lines and make look years and years older! I may be returning this if I can't find a way to make it work. :(

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2013 8:51:00 AM More reviews by Goliath1357

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on the HCG diet and I was looking for a oil-free foundation to use since you can't use anything with oil on your skin while on the diet. I decided to try this foundation after many HCG sites recommended it and I was quite disappointed. I like my foundation to be medium to full coverage to cover some redness and other minor imperfections. Sadly this product performed as well as a foundation as a translucent setting powder would. It covered nothing and no matter how I applied it or what primer I used it gave almost zero coverage. This is just a really expensive setting powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Mercyv

I have been using this for years. I feel like my skin has changed and gotten drier over the past few years. I tried benefits compact powder foundation and got the shishedo foundation brush to go with it. Benefits didn't work so I returned it. I was left with the brush and my left over bare minerals matte foundation. I tried the foundation with the brush and that changed everything. I think the brush really makes a difference. My face looks creamy like I'm using a liquid foundation. The coverage is unbelievable. The brush really makes a difference. I'm back to using bare minerals with the shishedo foundation brush. I get comments all the time now about how nice and flawless my make up looks. People ask if I changed my makeup and my answer is no, it's the makeup brush.