OPI Nail Envy - Original

4.1

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Propyl Acetate, Tosylamide Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Butyl Alcohol, Formaldehyde, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Camphor, Diacetone Alcohol, Ethyl Tosylamide, Benzophenone 1, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dimethicone, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Violet 2 (CI 60725), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

The best base coat - nail strengthener that I've ever used. It's a bit too expensive, this is the only downside. I use 2 coats of it before applying coloured nail polish. It makes my nails sooo healthy and strong! I used to break my nails all the time when hiting them slightly, but now when I accidently hit them, they all remain safe! This is amazing! I can see the difference! Will buy again!

I love love love this product! I got it for dirt cheap at a sale at my local salon but would definitely pay the full 20$ for it. I use nail polish and nail polish remover every week and my nails peels and are super flimsy. When I started using this product I noticed a huge difference! I don't notice yellowing on my nails, it encourages them to grow and makes them so much stronger. I love the brush size and it drys super fast. I also find that for me it works as a bonder as well. I am for sure buying this again and have told all my friends about it.

Have used Nail Envy on and off and its the only thing that allows my paper thin nails to grow past the end of my finger, I tend to build up layers and then sandwich a colour between them, as my nail are unusually thin so this would not be necessary for all, I like that you can apply over colour and still get the strengthening, I tend to buy when on offer in duos from QVC though you can get cheapies from ebay if you watch carefully. I have tried the Matt version and particularly like that plus it seems to provide more adherence for a colour so an excellent base coat, without this I cannot grow my nails so I am rating it highly.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Don't get me wrong, this is a great nail strengthener but not so much as a base coat. I was looking for a good base coat and thought i would try this. my nails are yellow from this base coat so i will go get a different brand when i finish this. the price: $10

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is the best nail conditioner in the world. I love the wide brush, too.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

I think this product works. I've been using this for a few months. My nails feel stronger and they don't peel as much after I take polish off. I'd buy this again!

My nails break so easily!
I love this! It makes my nails stronger and it has a "shine" to it.
I think the price is a little bit too expensive.

This product works great!!! I have never had stronger, longer nails. I bought it after I took my acrylics off and needed some nail strength, now I dont even need fake nails, mine look better than ever and Natural!!
I always find the price of O.P.I. insane....I went to my nail salon and off Broadway and they were selling it for 7.00 a bottle...I live in Vancouver B.C., and usually Canada sells EVERYTHING for double the price it should be.

Check local nail salons for good deals on O.P.I., I have also found the double pack, top and bottom coat from the salon for 10.00 for both.

O.P.I. is amazzzzing!!!

WOW!!! This product really works! I purchased original nail envy 2 weeks ago for about $18 & cant believe the results! I had very weak brittle thin nails & now they are healthy & growing rapidly! I would absolutely buy this product again!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've never really had "nice" nails. They break so easily, mostly due to my two jobs. I work in a kitchen/restaurant type setting for one job, and then my other job is at a salon where I'm constantly using heavy-duty sanitizers which seem to eat away at my nails. I received "OPI Nail Envy & OPI Avoplex" combo pack as a birthday gift from a friend with gorgeous nails. It's certainly working wonders. I follow the directions as best as I can. If you layer, layer, layer over a period of time without removing every now and then, then yes your nails will turn a yellowy hue. So follow the instructions for best results. I haven't ever used any other nail strengthener so I can't compare this product to anything else, but I'm satisfied.. so I would repurchase. I recommend it to others.

Popular Treatments