NARS The Multiple in Copacabana

4.2

Polymethyl Methacrylate, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline wax), Alcium Sodium Borosilicate, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Polyethylene, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Euterpe Oleracea (Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil), Simethicone, Linseed Oil / Palm Oil Aminopropnaedio Esters, Aqua (Water), Silica, Glycerin, [(+/-) May contain Mica, Cl77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Cl77491 (Iron Oxides), Cl77492 (Iron Oxides), Cl77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl75470 (Carmine), Cl77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Cl77742 (Manganese Violet)

on 4/16/2009 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I love this product as a highlighter. It gives me an extraordanary glow in the face especially in photos. I love the fact that its a stick, but once applied it has a powdery finish. However I have oily skin, so once 3-4 hrs go by, the product is not there anymore and need to reapply~~

on 4/16/2009 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This highlighter is just too cool for my warm skin. Something about Nars highlighters don't work for me, plus cream is difficult to work with. I will be sticking to powders form now on! Very overpriced IMO

on 2/23/2009 6:47:00 PM

I just got this in the mail from sephora ($37) after reading all the reviews and am in LOVE!! I also bought South beach and mystique at the same time and am keeping south beach and returning mystique b/c I already have blush that color and south beach is more useable being a bronze color. I use the Copacabana on top of my cream makeup, Nars loose powder and the south beach on my cheeks and they have that sun kissed look from the south beach and beautiful glowy sheen from the Copacabana. I also put the Copacabana across the outside half of my brow line and one line down the center of my nose (all of this using fingertips) and I feel like a movie star. Don't know how I ever lived without this stuff!

on 2/18/2009 4:38:00 PM

I really do love this product, it's my perfect highlighter. I normally use it on my cheek bones, brow bones etc, all the places you'd normally highlight. I really love the glow it gives, it's not glittery, just kind of glowy and subtle. I own a few multiples and none of then seem to blend as well as copacabana, Riviera is a beautiful pink but is so difficult to work with. The product is quite expensive but I think it's going to last a long time so it's definitely worth the money. I will repurchase if I ever run out.

(Click continue for swatch)

continued >>

on 2/8/2009 6:28:00 AM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I love this! Goes on silky smooth, dries powdery without looking cakey. Shimmery, not sparkly. I can't wait to try more.

on 1/18/2009 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hmm. I love how this looks when I first put it on but it just doesn't last long, like an hour or two then it goes greasy =/.

I just bought Ben Nye final seal, so I hope that will keep this in place. It looks glowy, and beautiful, when I first put it on, my sister said I looked the prettiest she had ever seen me and a friend of mine also commented on 'how pretty' I looked when I wore it.

<3 Beautiful, it just needs to last longer!!!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I really love the effect highlighters have so I am constantly purchasing and hunting for better and better ones. This multiple is one of my top 3. I love the fine shimmer it leaves, and the nice angelic glow you get from it. This is one of the multiples that I find is really easy to work with, and doesn't overpower your face. The color is a silvery sheen that reminds me of what I think moon beams would look like. The texture is a smooth cream that dries down to a powder finish on the skin and never streaks and looks chalky. The only complaint I have is that I just couldn't get it to last very long, so I had to reapply often. I often run into that problem when using cream products. However, the twist up packaging makes this really easy to travel with. Even so, this is one of the best highlighters I have found. I use it on the cupid's bow above my lips, on the brow bone, the tops of cheekbones and down the bridge of my nose. It creates the perfect candlelit glow.

This stuff is amazing, goes on great, looks great, doesnt rub off.
I'm definately sold.

I can't find anything I don't about it

on 12/29/2008 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

this is one of my favorite highlighters. the formula is perfect! it glides on and dries to a powdery finish. it's super easy to blend and it's not glittery, just shimmery and pretty.

on 12/19/2008 12:24:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Very good product! Excellent for highlighting, I use it everytime I got out! It's creamy, goes on smoothly and very well, blends evenly out and has a powder finish. Little goes a long way for me, I love using this w/ the multiple St. Burt, those to combined together is like a match made in heaven for highlighting and contouring! I will definitely willl repurchase when I run out!

Top Rated NARS Products