September 1, 2014 | 1072 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by eggbuttz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I think this product is fantastic. I use it every day. Im always on the hunt for better products, but this one is a keeper. It does go on kinda gray-ish at first, but all you have to do it add another coat! It does flake off, but that doesnt happen to me until im getting off of school which is almost 9 hours! Its a must have for women who like the winged eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Laurennnuhhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is fabulous! I usually like to use liquid pens, but after my Revlon one dried out, I decided to try something different. After researching a TON on here and seeing some of my favorite gurus use this, I decided to get it. It has a felt tip applicator which is nice, I really don't like brushes. It's pretty easy to create a thin line, you just have to be super careful and be super still. It creates thick and thin lines, which, again, is nice since I like my liner thin towards my inner eye and thicker going towards the end of my eyelid. It DOES NOT budge during the day. It doesn't smudge or flake. It seriously STAYS PUT. The only time I have noticed it come off is when I curl my lashes too close to my lid sometimes, but I just go over it again and it's fine. I recommend this! I will continue repurchase unless I find something better, which I'm always on the hunt for! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Dauntlless

I got this in "brownish-black", it is my first liquid liner, so I can't really compare it. I do really like it though! It has such a great tip and it applies SO MUCH SMOOTHER than a pencil eyeliner. I didn't see any flaking.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by macquadisiac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I am so distraught. What I thought at first was instant love has turned into disaster. FLAKE CENTRAL. What is happening? I personally think the product applies like a dream and I love the dark intense black ("Blackest Black" shade) but the formula is crazy. I checked on my eyes a couple hours after applying and noticed small black flakes on my lids. How did they even get there? And then... a few hours later, an entire chunk was missing. No clue where it went -- but I didn't even touch my eyes. This is just pathetic. I second what another reviewer wrote... I look like a hot mess!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by iheartowls55

I heard a lot of hype about this product, and I wasn't sure about purchasing it, but I found it on sale, and I thought I'd give it a try. The felt tip applicator on this is perfect for creating a defined line with a wing. You don't even have to think about it. I have pretty shaky hands and applying liquid liner can sometimes be a challenge for me, but this is incredibly easy to work with. I'd recommend it if you're new to liquid liner or if you want a product you can apply quickly and with precision. It's quickly become my go-to liquid liner for an easy, put-together look. And at drugstore prices, it's an absolute steal.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by clemmmentine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is one of my go-to eyeliners, especially for thinner lines. I find it to be slightly watery for my taste, and the tip is on the flexible side so takes a bit of practice to master, but the pigmentation is great and you really can get anything from a thin, subtle line to something thicker and more dramatic. It's not perfect, but it definitely serves a purpose for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 11:06:00 AM More reviews by beachsexybronze

I actually like this eyeliner. But I do agree with others as the blackest color seems more of a dark grey. I like tho that this one looks a bit more natural. I did notice tho, if you go over the first line with a second, it does get darker. Doesn't really last too much in my water line, but that's ok because I always use a pencial for my water line.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by xoconnie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's okay - the felt tip on this liner is just TOO flexible for me. I have had plenty of practice with liquid liners and felt tip applicators, but this Maybelline one bends too much on me, hard to get a perfect, precise line. However, it does last very long and has a nice finish to it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by MsSunshineGal27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do enjoy this product, but it's lasting power is just okay. The inner corner of my eye is usually gone within a few hours, with a primer. By the end of the day it's worn off quite a bit. I have to carry it with me for touch ups. However, out of all the liquid eyeliners I've tried I tend to like this one more than most. I would repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by lokkita

This product is very light, even the darkest shade of black goes on grey....not what I'm looking for in an eyeliner. I wouldn't recommend it to friends and neither would I repurchase. Try Revlon or Prestige's liquid liners instead.