July 29, 2014 | 1875 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic Explosion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2010 5:51:00 PM More reviews by ecstatice

i tried out this mascara, thinking it would be a good dupe for the higher end version. i got home opened it up and there were HUGE clumps in the wand. The wand was so flimsy and i had trouble getting it back into the packagaing. while this product does add amazing length, it clumps too much for me to use it. wiping off the brush on a tissue gets rid of the clumps, but it wastes so much product. if you know of a way to get rid of the clumps, and want long eyelashes (did i mention this product adds NO volume whatsoever), then this may be the mascara for you. but if clumps drive you insane, then i do not reccommend this

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2010 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Turquoise311

Well, this was the first mascara I've ever tried, but U have to say, I did a good job picking! My friends said it made my eyelashes look ''freakishly long'', so it does add volume! And I really like the tiny brush, it coated each of my lashes separetly!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 5:45:00 PM More reviews by booboo88

i got this as a gift this past summer, opened it once, saw the brush and thought clump city. soooo much product on the wand. but last week i decided to give it another try. i wipe off the edge of the brush and use this as kind of like a "primer" for my fav 'falsies' and my eyelashes look amazing! this really lengthens like crazy!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by DayDreamer223

I'm very surprised on all the low ratings. I've found myself trying multiple mascaras recently, I used to be the one-mascara-at-a-time-girl. But that doesn't seem like the case anymore. Every time I go to the drugstore I found myself eying this mascara all the time, so when it was $1.50 off, I jumped at the deal and decided to try it myself. This is amazing, it adds volume and lengthens, nor does it flake. On my lashes it rarely clumps so overall this is a really good mascara. And once again, I'm 100% shocked by the negative reviews.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2010 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Metraria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have fairly long upper lashes, and my lower lashes unusually long. On my upper lashes, this clumps like crazy! It is by far the worst mascara I've ever tried! However, it looks great on my lower lashes, which are the length of many women's upper lashes. The short brush lets me get at the thin hairs near the corner of my eye, which is something I'm unable to do with a conventional brush. And for some reason, the mascara doesn't gunk up when I apply it there. Instead, it accentuates my lower lashes while letting them look quite natural. So, if you have short lashes, then the small applicator _might_ work for you. However, most people should stay far, far away from this.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2010 10:50:00 PM More reviews by ASilversmith

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is terrible. I bought it wanting to try the ball applicator and it was a terrible waste of even $8. The mascara was thick and gloppy. After applying to my eye lashes I looked as though I had just coated them in black glue. The applicator did nothing to separate the lashes and I ended up with 4 giant lashes stuck together with black glue. Save your money and don't even bother trying this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2010 5:21:00 PM More reviews by samhenick

I absolutely hate this mascara. I have naturally long lashes, and I like making them longer, this however didn't do that. It was horribly clumpy and thick and made my lashes stick together. I will never buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2010 6:02:00 AM More reviews by MyUsername156

What a total pile of excrement. It looked super clumpy when I first attempted to use it. So I wiped the end, which is a waste considering this was around $25 AUS, but it still made me look like I had about 6 eyelashes. No matter how I try to apply this, it just looks terrible.I don't expect mascaras to perform miracles, but my goodness my eyelashes look bad with this on.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2010 10:01:00 PM More reviews by RubyJuly89

I don't want to go so far as to say that this is the worst mascara ever but, it is.

It clumps like crazy and I just could not get it to look nice at all. I thought I simply was not used to the brush but after reading so many reviews, I realized that everyone is having the same problems. This mascara really is awful, I think the main problem is the brush. If the brush was designed more similar to the Givenchy brush than it might work better, ie: a shorter wand and a more circular shaped brush rather than oval shaped, and a slightly thicker consistency may also be helpful. I really wanted to like this but, it did nothing for me. Sorry L'oreal!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2010 1:28:00 AM More reviews by orchestrated19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

No, no, no, noooooo. This may be a "revolutionary" brush but it does NO good for my eyelashes. Clumps galore!