L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion

2.6

I have a love-hate relationship with this product for a few reasons. This mascara CAN clump like crazy if you don't wipe off the excess product before applying it. Once I do that, I take my time and I can get long, separated, fanned out lashes! The wand makes it easy to get in the inner and outer corners to get the pretty fanned effect but it can be hard to use at first. If you hate taking a lot of time to apply makeup, I wouldn't recommend this mascara but if you're patient, you'll like the results.

on 2/7/2011 4:40:00 PM

I bought this because it was on sale and i really wanted to try it. It gives GREAT length to my eyelashes! But it is ssooo clumpy! I have to wipe off the wand a whole bunch before i can actually use it..

on 2/6/2011 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Honestly, I hate this product. It's the worst mascara I have ever tried. First of all, it's really confusing to maneuver around my eyelashes and I kept hitting my self in the eye with the spikes. Second, it is SO clumpy. All my lashes were clumped together and they looked like little spider legs. Lastly, It was really gooey and sticky like. If I accidentally got a little on my skin, I would try to remove it and it just kind of blended into my skin so it left me with this random black blob that just wouldn't come off. I really hated this product, It was a waste of money.

on 2/2/2011 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Clumpy, glumpy, flakes and is impossible to get off. Although it doesn't smear!

on 1/31/2011 11:01:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I got this mascara because I liked the way the brush was designed, however when I tried the formula I was extremely disappointed. It's gunky and thick and clumpy and made my eyelashes look awful. I threw it away immediately but used the brush with my other mascaras and saw much better results. It really gives a nice fanned-out look and even gets the tiny lashes in the corners. The brush is pretty flimsy, though. I'll probably be throwing it away soon, too, but it's driving me too get more spiky-ball mascara wands.

on 1/24/2011 3:21:00 PM

i absolutly love this mascara. i curl my lashes before i use it and they are so long and this mascara gives them that extra umphh. the brush works really well also..no complaints about this one at all.

on 1/24/2011 11:30:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this because I wanted to try this wand.. It reminded me of a higher end brand & I wanted to see how this one was. I am not one to be incredibly picky with Mascaras, I can usually make them work if need be, though some are just better than others, obviously.. Normally I love L'oreal, but this is just ick - I can't stand it.. Vertically it is less clumpy, yes but you better have a bunch of time on your hands to get the job done. Overall I do not like the brush, formula, or that it is time consuming (I don't have a ton of time to spend on applying makeup) I used this twice & threw it away - I have only done that with one other mascara in my life..

Ok. I read the reviews but bought this anyway (it was a 2 for one deal and I like a bargain). I do agree with some reviews in that yes, it can be clumpy and unpredictable from one time to the next, however the times that it works? I do love my lashes! They look bold and thick and gorgeous. I blot the excess and comb lashes and looks good. However I do NOT use on my lower lashes, that's a mess.

on 1/22/2011 10:58:00 PM

Im surprised by the low rating on this mascara! Beside the clumping it is a really good mascara. There is a noticeable lengthening to it.If you look passed the bit of clumping it is a good mascara!

on 1/20/2011 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I dont know why this mascara gets negative reviews... i guess its one of those mascaras that works good if you already got naturally long lashes [in my case] ---- i like how it seperates my lashes and thickens them ... on occasion i like to add extra coats .. since i like the rock hard lash look...