July 25, 2014 | 1847 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal Waterproof

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by MakeupSami

If you want waterproof, waterproof you WILL get! It's definitely a job trying to get this bad boy off your lashes, but I guess that's where finding a good make-up remover will come in handy. I use the regular Volum' Express The Colossal mascara on a day-to-day basis, which does the perfect amount of lengthening and volumizing. I also like to add a small amount of the waterproof over that just to prevent flaking and such throughout a long day. With this, it's in your control whether you want dramatic or subtle lashes - both are easily achievable with this! If you're in the market for a cheap and AMAZING waterproof mascara, look no further!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by jptakesdc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Good drugstore mascara. Definitely is the best for separating lashes (looks great and natural up close!) unless you put too much on- then it's a mess and gets very sticky and clumpy on your lashes. Wish it did more to make lashes seem a bit thicker though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by sensiblenails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love the packaging, the bright yellow is why I initially bought it. The mascara does what it advertises, it really kicks up the curve to my lashes. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2012 9:25:00 AM More reviews by CrystalMax30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I give Mabelline Volume Express high marks for it's lengthening properties; however, since it's waterproof it's difficult to remove !. . .I prefer the non-waterproof version.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by fallback

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara was okay for me. I have really short Asian lashes. It didn't give me much length, but definately a lot of volume. Depending on how old it is and how you apply it, it will clump.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2012 4:20:00 AM More reviews by slitherydee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros:
- Long lasting.
- Separates lashes better than any mascara I've ever tried!
- Coats evenly in one coat.
- Doesn't flake.
- Very black.
- Waterproof (thank god!)
- Won't make your lashes feel crunchy (but sometimes slightly tacky if you use too much.)

Cons:
- Hard to remove (waterproof.)
- Will sometimes clump depending on how old it is and if you apply too much.

So I usually hate mascara because I have really long but sparse lashes and all the mascara I've used before gave me more length but never fullness. This mascara is the first mascara I've really loved because it easily triples the amount of lashes I can see. The wand on this is unlike any other I've used before, it's very full and bristly and really grabs and separates every lash. It works even better if I curl my lashes before application rather than the other way around (which is what I used to do with other mascaras to unstick my lashes from one another.) The only downside is that it really is hard to take off unless you want to put soap on your eyes, but I find that too drying so I usually just deal with the raccoon eyes that it gives me when I sleep.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by LondonJM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This mascara is very black and doesn't clump that much, which is good. However, I generally didn't like it and wouldn't buy it again because it's just too liquid and takes ages to dry. I wanted an everyday mascara, but it takes me quite a long time to make this mascara look good (waiting for it to dry, removing the excess that went on the lid). Also, if you do wear eyeshadow, Volum' express can definitely ruin it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by ItsAmandaYall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my #1 mascara, it makes my eyelashes bold and long. It doesn't hold up my curl too much but defiantly outlines my lashes. The brush is easy to work with and I've never had trouble with clumping or flaking.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 7:26:00 PM More reviews by ojgornall

I have bought this mascara 3 times over the past 2 years and I live it! I am Asian so this is a rare find. Very cheap. Definitely lengthens, volumizes, and seperates. Stays on all day without smudging or flaking. One tube lasts about 3-4 months.

This mascara is better than Covergirl Lash Blast Volume

rated 4 of 5 on 2/29/2012 6:13:00 PM More reviews by kk71350

This is a very nice mascara. I had no problems with clumping, no problems with flaking or coming off easily, it gives decent volume and some length. This one does the job very well. I also really like the eye-catching yellow packaging. I'd really recommend this one.