Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing powder

4.2

Talc, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Octyl Palmitate, Squalene, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraoctanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Serine, Allantoin, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Methicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Sodium Hyaluronate. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Really flattering bronzer. I can see why it won so may awards. I have it in #3. I am an NC30, and I like my bronzers dark. This one is definitely dark, and seems to have a nice warm brown tone to it that does not turn orange. The shimmer is minimal and it really gives a believable tan to the face/neck/decolette.

on 7/2/2008 10:38:00 AM

I bought the Guerlain Terracotta Pearly Sun Powder in Indian Bronze which is a beautiful colour for both face and body. At first I found it a bit pricy, but it really is a wonderful product. The shimmer is subtle and extremely classy . The powder is very finely milled so it feels very light on the skin and won't upset oily skin. The particles are small and leave a nice gleam on skin.

on 6/22/2008 8:51:00 AM

First off, the packaging is lovely. Next, the colour. I bought makeupp artist 00, which is supposedly a new colour, and the warm tan it gives you is amazing . the product should last almost a lifetime, as it is compacted together, and powder doesn't fly away when you swirl your blush. however, it must be applied lightly or it gives you an oompa loompa tan

on 6/18/2008 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This is a wonderful bronzer! The color is natural and matte. The texture of the powder is very fine, so it's buildable without being cakey.

on 5/22/2008 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Oh my - this stuff is fabulous. I have medium/olive skin, and the Terracotta 1 leaves a very fresh, healthy, sunkissed glow. A little pricey, but I feel like it's worth it. I use it with the Terracotta brush, which deposits just the right amount of color. Will repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Well, I have had the Terracotta Moisturizing Bronzing Powder Long Lasting in No. 2 forever. I hardly ever used it till this week, and I've been using it for two days. The first time I wore it, I looked tan and healthy. The second day I wore it, today, I used a very light selftanner first (Chanel Golden), then moisturizier then the bronzer all over with a big powder brush. Used Chanel 4 Fleurs de Chanel for the eyes, no blush! and a very light lipstick. I went to the Therry Mugler counter to check on a perfume price when the girl behind the counter who has seen me before asked whether I highlighted my hair or what I did. She said I looked fantastic. I said I did nothing but used Guerlain's bronzer and after I wandered off to the Chanel counter, she came up to me and asked me to show her what I used because she wants the look. Let me just say that she is about 20 years younger than me and gorgeous to begin with. She needs no makeup. I told her it was Guerlain and the Chanel girl wasn't happy with me but hey, it's the truth. I also got a guy speaking with an amazing English accent run up to me and give me his card telling me to call him, and another GORGEOUS guy, I mean full full head of salt and pepper hair, stunning smile, fabulous suit, come up to me, ask me what I do, then asked for my phone number. YOWZA. This is a HIT! I wish I had been wearing this all along - maybe I would be married by now!

on 4/23/2008 3:44:00 PM

I think I've been using Terracotta No. 1 since the product was introduced. I know Bill Clinton was president, how's that. Love it, and have repurchased, and have another on its way. One compact lasts quite a long time. I think it's a lovely product.

on 3/18/2008 5:42:00 PM

My mother gave me first Guerlin bronzer when I was 14 and I have been using it faithfully ever since.

I would suggest that you buy their bronzer blush, it makes a big difference!

The colour is beautiful and it gives your face a natural glow. One of my beauty essentials!

on 3/18/2008 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My favorite!!! I bought this because of all the hype. Gives you an actual tan!! And it really does last soooooo much longer than any other bronzer i have ever tried. I bought this in number 3. Also, i can actually wear a white shirt with this without it ending up with an orange neck/collar. love it!

Im nc30 and was looking for a nice light bronzer i could use in the day that wouldnt make me look orange or ''over made up''. well even though the SA in selfridges gave me shade #10 (might be also known as #1??) anyway she said it was the lightest one, all it is the lightest ORANGE one!!! Everyone everywhere is always talking about guerlain being THE brand to go to for bronzers but honestly, there are sooo many great bronzers out there that this one really is an insult to guerlain. As i chucked my receipt away ( i was planning on returning it somehow as it was so expensive!!) im stuck with it and so ive been trying to force to make this work for me. Well, i cant do anything about the fact that this truely is a light carrot shade. BUT. If i have my fake tan on (as in proper full st tropez, not the diluted light moisturiser/self tan stuff) it looks ok. also another tip is to not only tap the excess of the brush but also to use a tissue and brush your brush on the tissue first too, then apply. It does then give a nice subtle glow and the orange isnt as noticeable. but honestly save your self all this bother and just buy a decent bronzer! so far i like bb light bronzer, urban decay baked bronzer, nars laguna

Popular Bronzers