November 28, 2014 | 1475 users online

Eyeliner - Prestige - Total Intensity Eyeliner Deepest Black

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2010 12:07:00 AM More reviews by jessikiwii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS EYELINER!
No seriously, this eyeliner is comparable if not exactly like the UD Zero eyeliner. This eyeliner doesn't smudge as much either, and I would definitely buy it again - it's much cheaper than Urban Decay's eyeliner as well. It comes on easily and clean, I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2010 4:53:00 AM More reviews by lovelyharmony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used a lot of eyeliners and have not came across a cheap and staying power like this one. I line my waterline and wear contacts which means, eyeliner usually smudge or fade away to the bottom line.
I love the smooth application its gives and the colour is very intense. It doesnt know smudge or fade away like other eyeliners. Revlon colourstay eyeliner did not work for me. the eyeliner would drop to the bottom of my lower lash line
Overall, i would recommend the Prestige total intensity eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2010 3:47:00 AM More reviews by Acacia810

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the creamiest, blackest, and most affordable eyeliner I've ever used. The richness of the black is something I always looked for with every new eyeliner! I like it so much, and will never go without. However, I wing my eyeliner, so I need more precision than Total Intensity will give me. Because it's so creamy, it dulls significantly with each use. I have to sharpen it each time I am finishing off my eyes with wings. I guess in that sense it turns out slightly more expensive than the ticket price--which is dirt cheap so it's ok. Now I have to use 2 eyeliners and can't just have one in rotation. For precision and waterline, I use Revlon ColorStay. It won't smudge even if you fall asleep without washing your face, but it's like gray instead of black! The pencil is also hard and rigid (the downside of precision). For everything else, I use total Intensity, often having to smooth it out/clean it up with an angled brush. It's really messy and hard to control. I read on the MU Board that supposedly it's meant to be used with the Prestige metal sharpener, and that once you get the sharpener, the mess issue is resolved. Kind of annoying to have to buy their "matching" product, but if that's what will perfect my near-HG product, that's fine!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2010 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Valerie1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I hate this so much. It's very irritating. It made my eyes water, and the eyeliner was running both down below my eyes and into my eyes. Luckily, I didn't wear it on a work day so I was able to get home and remove it after about 6 hours of wear. When I removed it, it came off in flakes all over the tissue. It is dark black, because it goes on really heavy.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2010 10:33:00 AM More reviews by eyelinerlove

This would be my holy grail if it didn't sting so much. I use this on my waterline and the color is the darkest black I've ever used, out of the dozens of other eyeliners I've used. the product is so amazingly smooth, it feels like butter when putting it on! however, it dries to a perfect smudge-proof finish (on your lid).
again, it stings and makes my eyes water when i use it on my waterline, and this has never happened to me with other pencils. but, for the great price and color, i will keep buying it until i find something that doesn't sting.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2010 11:23:00 AM More reviews by sansan123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have really oily, hooded eyelids and I've tried many drugstore brands and they would all smudge on me, despite setting with powder and priming. Prestige was my last attempt and it STAYED ON!! It was amazing. These are highly, highly pigmented, they're creamy and go on very smooth. The only con is that I wish it was a twist up pencil, but this is a minor detail compared to how it works. HG!! For all you Canadians, Prestige is available at Rexall.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2010 10:44:00 AM More reviews by cherrywhiz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was dissapointed. The good, it is very smooth, deep intense black color, easily glides when applying and it lasts without smudging for the couple of hours I wore it, before having to remove. It made my eyes red, and watery, I guess I am allergic to this. It bothered my eyes so badly.It was a nightmare to remove. So because of this I can't use it or recomend it, no matter how nicely it applies, if you can't weat it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2010 11:53:00 AM More reviews by ange9

Very nice product! Highly pigmented and smooth to apply! HG material... This eyeliner is my go to eyeliner when i'm lazy to apply liquid eyeliner. It stays put all day long although it occasionally smudges on my lower eye area after a couple of hours, however, i live in a very hot country so i guess it's because of the heat..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2010 10:02:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Damn.. And i had thought id just found my HG eyeliner and this amazing thing pops up.
This.. Perfect. Not OD fancy like the other liner i bought (L'oreal Infallible) but. It goes on EVEN DARKER and WILL. NOT. SMUDGE. At first it goes on so creamy, then when you let it dry it stays all day. Its cheaper than the other liner too. I feel so conflicted T_T i love this stuff. Go try it NOW.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 4:59:00 AM More reviews by tricyclesinskirts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

FINAL UPDATE:
check my profile for pictures of the prestige TI in deepest black, intense blue, and intense olive, going head to head with milani liqui'fye in black, brown, and aqua--and totally WINNING. I have the proof. i took pictures of each eyeliner on my hand at three different stages: initial application, about four hours later, after which i'd washed my face and hands several times, and several hours after that, when i'd been pressing MAC pigments all day. pressing pigments requires the use of rubbing alcohol, if you're not familiar, and TI was still there (it showed wear and and tear, but it hung tight,) while the milani was long gone. the only eyeliner i have not tried that MAY be better than the TI is GOSH velvet touch (a UK/canadian brand.) honestly, guys, if you live in the US and need a black pencil liner that stays, i've tried them all, and this your winner.

ps my camera is broken, and i'm still rocking an iphone 3g, so i'm sorry the photo quality sucks.

OG REVIEW:
I can easily name 20 brands of waterproof black eyeliner I have used--just brands. Among these brands I have used gels, liquids, pencils, angle brushes in shadow (also angle brushes in eye drops...), searching for my HG. Like monty python, I FOUND MY HOLY GRAIL! TI deepest black=divine.

I have to wear glasses in allergy season and can only use blinc mascara and because my eyes are so watery. But the TI is chuck Norris to teary eyes, remaining perfectly black and smudge-proof for hours. Step aside MUFE. You've been replaced. (UD 24/7, you were never in the running.)

UPDATE: for anyone who has issues with sharpening this pencil, i feel you. i ruined one before i realized that it takes a special sharpener to sharpen a special pencil. prestige makes a dual-ended metal sharpener for about $3-4 that is very nice, and l'oreal has a micro-pencil sharpener that is good as well. i thieved a chanel sharpener from my mum that is perfect, but the above 2 options are the best ds options i've found. refrigeration also helps! and never, ever leave it in your car...it will melt, and you will be very sad.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No