October 24, 2014 | 1403 users online

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by babyyypink

I LOVE THIS!!!!!
The best lip balm EVER!
I will keep on buying this again and again.
I have never found a lip balm that would make my lips so smooth and soft other than palmers!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2010 1:11:00 AM More reviews by camkale

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

WOOT WOOT! Finally something that moisturizes my lips. :) only had to re-apply to once throughout 10 hours of my day! BUY IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 10:22:00 AM More reviews by xxglitt3rxx

♥♥♥ Love this product. Its been the only lip balm by far that helps relieve my chapped and dried lips. Very cheap and you get a huge amount love how it smells too ♥♥♥ ☺I recommended it to everyone☺

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2010 3:22:00 PM More reviews by mggimcg

This stuff is great! while I don't break out usually, once and while I have a blemish that really annoys me, and even when it starts to go away it's still sort of red and noticeable and dry from the tea tree oil i've undoubtedly applied to it. When I use THIS it fades a million times faster and soothes the irritated skin. Super cheap, feels smoothe and buttery, doubles as a lip balm and smells like chocolate.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2010 10:28:00 PM More reviews by ericaleigh777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Fantastic! Cheap, huge amount of product, moisturizing, works wonders on chapped lips, smells nice...What more could I ask for? I have repurchased again and again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stick does not moisturize AT ALL. You rub it on and absolutely nothing happens. Believe me, I tried...I thought I was buying the original cream but in stick form.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2010 10:34:00 PM More reviews by kimmybee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my absolute favorite lip balm! I love it because it doesn't have a nasty plasticy taste, it smells great, and it moisturizes and lasts well. And after using it, my lipstick goes on smoother because my lips aren't dry!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by bronzerboo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ah yes my HG lip balm! As others here have said, Palmers Cocoa Butter Swivel Stick smells good, but amazingly doesn't taste like anything. It's also cheap and wonderfully moisturizing. I've been using mine for about 4 months and I still have plenty left, even though I'm always reaching to apply it! I either wear it by itself or under lipstick (I must say it's a great primer for lipstick-not too greasy at all). I LOVE this stuff!!! <3 I've even grown to like the gluestick-like packaging bc it sets itself apart from other lip balms=)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 5:57:00 PM More reviews by LZK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am LOVING this as a daily lip balm/stick!!! Switched from Kiehl's $10 lip balm which just felt like glorified vaseline that masked the problem and didn't treat it (no idea why i kept buying it!).

I have very dry lips that peel everyday, its quite frustrating since I'm really getting into lipsticks now. While this is no overnight miracle, it has really been helping as oppose dto just hiding the problem. I think that this in combination with exfoliation and treating the lips with an oil (such as vitamin E or castor oil overnight) will really help the overall condition of my lips.

I recommend this over any chapstick, blistex, etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 4:15:00 AM More reviews by MakeUp_0507

I really really like this cocoa stick. It's multi-purpose and so convenient to use. Also very sanitary cause it's in a stick form. I use this as a moisturizer sometimes on my under eyes and always use it on my lips. This really helps my dry chapped lips and I've had this stick for awhile since it's pretty big so it'll last me a long time before I have to buy another one.