MAC Cremesheen - Creme Cup

4.3

on 1/21/2013 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is my Fav lipstick ever I have a ridiculous amount of lipsticks but I mostly reach for this one it's cream sheen a beautiful pinky nude it's opaque and moisturising its a great lipstick for everyday and looks great on a night out when you want a smokey eye look u think its a really flattering shade for all skin tones I would recommend this to anyone that's a fan of MAC Angel :)

on 1/19/2013 12:47:00 PM

I much prefer this to "Angel." "Angel" has a dated, frosty finish that I don't like. "Creme Cup" has an opaque, matte finish. I am very fair (I wear Porcelain shades) but this doesn't wash me out at all. It's a pretty pale pink that would work well with a smokey eye. I like to top it with gloss - Mac "Baby Sparks" or Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Gloss in "Pretty Pink."

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Returned this, buy Creme Cup they said, it will look good they said.....I felt like I looked like a barbie doll, and not in a good way. Way to "baby pink" not the nudish pink I wanted.

on 1/14/2013 7:44:00 PM

This was my first MAC lipstick and I wore it for about a year until I rtealized I hated it!
I don't get the hype, I'm fair skinned and this doesn't suit me. I just bought Angel and its way more wearable.

on 1/13/2013 7:01:00 PM

I bought this because I have forever been searching for "THE" perfect pinky nude lipstick for my NC20 complexion (as a reference, my foundation colours are Chanel claire, Bourjois 52#, Clinique Anti-blemish foundation in Fresh Ivory 02#). Unfortunately, this is not a pinky nude but it is a very nice pale pink. It's not too pink/lavender which seems to be the classic mistake I make when looking for this kind of pink lipstick. I also tried Hue which I think is more lavender than Creme Cup is. Creme Cup is more subtle and wearable. The texture is creamy and not drying but I find that the colour doesn't last, so reapplying every few hours is a must. Overall I'm happy with the quality of this lipstick and I will definitely continue using it but the search continues for my perfect nude lipstick.

on 1/13/2013 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this lipstick as it is very nourishing and not drying when most MAC lipsticks tend to make my lips flakey.

This shade is described as light blue pink so it tends to go a bit mauve on my lips which is why I have said I would not repurchase as I need something a little bit pinker that looks healthier!
When it's on your lips, it's quite sheer and glossy so you can't expect too much from the lasting power, so I do have to reapply frequently.

Other than that, this is a really cute colour and I think it would be universally flattering on anyone (For reference, I am NW20).
It's one of those lipsticks that it's always worth having around because it goes with most outfits or looks.

The packaging, as always with MAC, is classy and uniform. None of my MAC lipsticks have broken yet and I keep Creme Cup in my bag so I know the packaging is made well!

I would recommend this product to someone who was looking for a nude, glossy pink for everyday wear.

on 1/11/2013 6:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Such a cute lipstick! The hue is a soft, wearable pink with lots of moisture and no shimmer as far as I can tell. I use it paired with a smokey eye or for just adding on to a neutral makeup. Goes with anything really.

I love it on anyone up to NC35-ish, darker than that it goes on a little too light for my taste.

I usually combine Creme Cup with Dervish lip liner and the Prep + Prime Lip. Cremesheen is a moisturizing formula but it also means that it won't stay on as good as your matte ones - I do everything I can with liner and primer to minimize having to touch up.

I think this color would be great if you love Bombshell, Shy Girl, Angel, Lovelorn or the like.

on 1/11/2013 6:10:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

this is such a pretty pink. i think its suitable for most people. :) though i did realize it makes my face darker than my lips when im in the dark. kinda weird o.0 but i think its a really cute pink for daytime :)

on 1/5/2013 10:51:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I love this lipstick so much!! It's the perfect light, neutral pink and it's super creamy and moisturizing! This is the perfect everyday lipstick on my nw20 skintone. If I sometimes feel like this is a little too pink, I put Big Baby plushglass on top, which adds some peachiness and shimmer.

on 12/27/2012 8:56:00 PM

I really like this lipstick and it looks good on lighter skintones. It goes on smoothly and it is quite pigmented.

Popular Lipsticks