April 21, 2014 | 1478 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme Cup

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by CosmeticsCrush

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was dying to buy a lipstick for aaaaaages from MAC because of all the high reviews I had seen from youtubers. I decided on the Creme Cup shade in the 'Cremesheen' section. I absolutely ADORE the texture it first gives you. The colour almost matches my lip colour however, it gives my lips a boost of colour. This lipstick will not last you all day, probably less than an hour on my lips. I really recommend MAC lipsticks however and will definitely be purchasing another shade!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Curlyheadbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely loooove this color on me!! It goes so well with my skin color and it isnt drying on the lips. I love pink lipsticks and this one is just amazing. It's my go to whenever I'm unsure I know I can wear this and always look great!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2012 10:52:00 AM More reviews by luna2012

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

if you hate the dryness of frost formulas and love angel's shade then creme cup will work for you! i loved angel but couldnt stand how much it dried out my lips. creme cup on the other hand, is more creamy (as it has a cremesheen formula) and its not that drying. naturally you cant say its moisturising too but its "bearable" (though angel wasnt for me). of course if you apply a lip balm first and / or a lip gloss (or clear gloss) on top of creme cup it solves the problem (something that unfortunately didnt happen for me with angel).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by sweettalk1994

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick many people crave and talk about this stunning lipstick!! Its a lovely pale pink which can be an everyday wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Perfect light pink. This is not too blue toned, and not crazy obnoxious in your face pink. This is a perfect subtle pink lip. It's like the next step closer to pink after nude. Very very pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2012 7:14:00 AM More reviews by mrsseoulmate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

After buying MAC's Crosswires I definitely had to buy another lipstick from the Cremesheen formula. I wasn't sure which one to buy since there are so so SO many pretty colors and I really couldn't decide! Then I started reading some reviews and found Creme Cup which I know is like reaaally popular amongst youtubers and in general. So I spent my nights reading reviews and watching videos.. I wasn't sure about the color since it's a pinkish/nude and I thought it wouldn't suit me at all but the swatches were so pretty so I had to get it.
And I must say... I'm really impressed! Usually I'm not someone who wears pinkish lipsticks but Creme Cup doesn't even look that pink if you try it on. It's prettier in real life then on pictures in my opinion. I also bought Hue and Ruby Woo and I definitely will repurchase this again if I run out. I highly recommend this and I believe it will suit any skin type! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2012 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Makeupismyaddiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I wish this would work for me, I see it on other people and it looks amazing. I lean more neutral than anything and I love nude lipsticks but this doesnt work. It washes me out.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2012 5:22:00 PM More reviews by lucybeee

I adore this colour...... I bought it because I was looking for a pale colour which can be worn daily with ease (I usually get drawn to darker colours). I have fair skin, and I have to say that this works best when I've either got a good bit of bronzer on, or some pink blush, for example 'Gentle'. This lipstick really brings out the pink in a blush, and is really nice when used with a beauty powder too for an overall lovely look :)

cons....

I have to be careful applying this as I have dry lips and it has a tendency to exaggerate the dryness. Just have to make sure I exfoliate and mosturise the lips before applying! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by MSEMR2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG material for me! It's the perfect baby pink lipstick for my NC44 complexion. I can't believe it's taken me this long to buy it. Perfect for the spring and summer.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2012 11:04:00 AM More reviews by Aether

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this online without testing it first and I was initially disappointed as instead of the beautiful soft pink I was expecting, this is a very bright petal pink colour on me (very pale, cool toned skin). I wasn't too upset though as even though it wasn't what I was hoping for it was still a pretty colour. As I wear mostly pink l/s I was confident it would be fine given the right makeup and outfit.
However, I've tried so many times to make this work and just can't manage it. I've tried it with natural eye makeup (cool, warm and neutral colours), bolder eyes, different blushers, highlighters, foundations etc.. combinations of all of the above, so well over 20 or so looks. There's just something about it that makes me wipe it off and choose another colour. Such a shame as it is pretty, but there is something missing. It looks ok, but not great.
I've got a suspicion it's partially due to the finish - I like my lipstick to make me look polished and put together, but it sticks to the tiniest patches of dryness on lips that I didn't even know I had. It sinks into the tiniest of cracks too, making it look uneven and slightly messy. I've since tested two other Cremesheens and I didn't like them either.
I keep looking at the beautiful colour and wanting it to work, but I don't think that a truly flattering lipstick ever needs this much effort put into it. Due to this I've said I wouldn't buy it again. However I would encourage everyone to try this; it's one of those l/s that if it works it would be a staple.