September 2, 2014 | 1642 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme Cup

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by originalempress

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am an nc 42 this is a great neutral color on me that goes with everything!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by DebbieN

This is THE PERFECT PINK. I use this in almost every look. What's unique about this is that whether you are going for a smokey look using cool colors or smokey look with browns, this goes with them both. Before, I had to adjust "nude" lips accordingly depending what colors I had on. This is also good for bridal.

I use this in combination with Lipsmacker (yes, Lipsmacker) clear gloss. It's actually what my MUA used for my engagement and wedding photos. It photographs so well, and is my new HG lip color.

As a reference, I have pretty pigmented lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Bitsyanne

I love, love, love this color. It's like having a nude lip, but not. Plus it looks pretty on top of other colors for a different look.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 10:34:00 AM More reviews by felicialazaar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

At the beginning I thought that I don't like this lipsticks and that it is too 'grey' and not colourful enough for me and made me looked washed out.

This is how I made it work, so its one of my favourite and most often used lipsticks: when I apply any eyeshadow that is not beige/brown/subtle (such as greys, blues, greens) Creme Cup becomes a really nice light pink and complements the stronger eyes perfectly without being too nude.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2012 2:54:00 AM More reviews by lulu94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great lipstick. A very blue toned light baby pink. It is pigmented, covers my very pigmented lips with pretty much full opacity after a few swipes. I LOVE the formula, cremesheens are the only MACs I will buy anymore. I do think it is flattering on my NW15 skin but it is a little hard for me to get used to making my lips look lighter than they are - I usually go for berries and plums. But, I think this is really pretty and an awesome formula, so if you like a light, subtle, girly lip give this a go.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This lipstick is really beautiful. Gives me milky baby pink lips. It's not as cool toned as I'd hoped, it looks a little warm on me, but it is very pretty. I like pairing this with Boy Bait lip gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by maddie1997

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

So pretty! Beautiful everyday, go with anything, color! It's very moisturising, lasts long and has a subtle sheen. LOVE!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by shgirl2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Why do people call this a nude lipstick? It is definitley a pale milky pink and I really like it. The texture and lasting power are both great and I actually found this lipstick at the MAC counter while looking for the perfect pinky/nude, I love this lipstick, but this isn't what I would call nude!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by klindsey29

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love, Love Creme cup. My all time, go to lipstick. Its the best. perfect color!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by foppery

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I tend to avoid true nude lipsticks because I'm extremely pale with pigmented lips, and most nude colors either wash me out or fail to cover up my natural lip color. Creme Cup, though, is the perfect pinky nude. It's a pale, slightly blue-based pink, and the cremesheen finish gives it a nice gloss. I've been wearing Creme Cup almost every day since buying it a month ago, which is unusual for me! The one drawback is that it doesn't last terribly long on my lips, but I don't expect pale, milky colors to be long-lasting.