October 21, 2014 | 1229 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme Cup

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by gimmeglamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG Lipstick, use this almost every day. It completes my look and the best part is I rarely even need to pair this with gloss because it has such a gorgeous finish already. I definitely recommend and will continue to repurchase this. No other lipstick I've tried compares.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2012 7:33:00 AM More reviews by Walko

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At last I've found a lipstick that I would buy over and over again!! This is a lovely pale glossy pink, with good staying power, not the best but good. The gloss tends to fade but this is the case with most glossy lipsticks. I don't know why every pale lipstick these days is classed as nude, creme d'nude is nude.This to me is a lovely pale pink.Also I don't see the blue tone that others have metioned.This is the lipstick I reach for everyday now,and I imagine this would suit most people.It's Mac, so it's not cheap, but I don't mind if it's something I like.So happy to have found this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2012 3:36:00 PM More reviews by rebekah1764

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Was lemming this for months before I finally just said oh hell and bought it. Not sure what was up with the lighting in the MAC store I went to where I first tried this color on. I was disappointed because it washed me out and had a bluish tint that was not flattering on my skin tone. But when I saw it in Nordstrom's it looked like the perfect nude baby pink so I picked it up. Tried it on again at home and LOVED it. I am super picky about lipsticks and find that a lot of pinks can pull too brown. But Creme cup was exactly how I hoped it would be, no brown tint and definitely not blue like it was in MAC. I loved how it looked in natural light so i decided it was a keeper. I love the sleek bullet-style packaging and the texture is nice and creamy, not dry or gritty like some lipsticks. Now i know why this is such a popluar color from MAC! I'm NW20 and i think this lipstick looks just perfect with MAC's prrr layered on top.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by kmc93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my absolute favorite everyday lipstick. I love the look of a nude lip but nudes with too much brown in them have a tendency to make me look a bit...dead. If you are looking for a beautiful pink-nude that will make your lips look beautiful, this is it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 1:24:00 AM More reviews by CG1981

nc35. Asked MAC associate for an everyday pinky beige, she tried this on me. Looks good and is indeed a flattering everyday neutral.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by originalempress

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am an nc 42 this is a great neutral color on me that goes with everything!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by DebbieN

This is THE PERFECT PINK. I use this in almost every look. What's unique about this is that whether you are going for a smokey look using cool colors or smokey look with browns, this goes with them both. Before, I had to adjust "nude" lips accordingly depending what colors I had on. This is also good for bridal.

I use this in combination with Lipsmacker (yes, Lipsmacker) clear gloss. It's actually what my MUA used for my engagement and wedding photos. It photographs so well, and is my new HG lip color.

As a reference, I have pretty pigmented lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Bitsyanne

I love, love, love this color. It's like having a nude lip, but not. Plus it looks pretty on top of other colors for a different look.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 10:34:00 AM More reviews by felicialazaar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

At the beginning I thought that I don't like this lipsticks and that it is too 'grey' and not colourful enough for me and made me looked washed out.

This is how I made it work, so its one of my favourite and most often used lipsticks: when I apply any eyeshadow that is not beige/brown/subtle (such as greys, blues, greens) Creme Cup becomes a really nice light pink and complements the stronger eyes perfectly without being too nude.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2012 2:54:00 AM More reviews by lulu94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great lipstick. A very blue toned light baby pink. It is pigmented, covers my very pigmented lips with pretty much full opacity after a few swipes. I LOVE the formula, cremesheens are the only MACs I will buy anymore. I do think it is flattering on my NW15 skin but it is a little hard for me to get used to making my lips look lighter than they are - I usually go for berries and plums. But, I think this is really pretty and an awesome formula, so if you like a light, subtle, girly lip give this a go.