November 26, 2014 | 1796 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power - Cream Wash

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2010 12:29:00 PM More reviews by GlitterGlam25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay, so i have only been using this for like week so far and i love it so far. It does what it says. When i feel a pimple coming on i just quickly wash my face with this and BAM it's gone by the next day! I am not lying or i am not affiliated with Neutrogena. I am just a girl with acne who has literally tried out everything and this so far works the best. I still have a little bit of acne left and i have been wondering if the scrub or foam wash would help me even more than the cream. Don't get me wrong, i lovee the cream and i reccomend it to anyone who wants soft skin. I chose the cream because i was scared my face would get dry with the other too and i wanted soft skin. This leaves my skin soft and wonderful and i adore it! Anyone who stresses about acne needs this! It is my one good cleanser so far! I am loving it!! I will buy the toner and treatment next time i go out because i am so thrilled with this product. P.S It does haver menthol which leaves your face tingling and it feels good! Menthol is basically mint if your wondering. Lovee it! <3

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2010 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Poofyowl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for a while now, started right when it came out. My skin is acne prone but I don't get huge bumps, just little pimples and white heads. It works well for me.

Sometimes, I do get those under skin hard to get rid of pimples. I just dab this on for the spot for a while and does the trick of dissolving it I guess you could say.

If you have servere acne, I would not recommend this. This is not -strong- I don't think. But after using it, it makes my skin feel tingly and soft.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2010 10:05:00 AM More reviews by bwk0317

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using for 2 weeks everynight, and it works, but you got to use it properly.

First, I found that this 'clenser' definitely CANNOT clean my oily face effectively, so I wash my face with other face wash first, then secondly, massage my face with this product thoroughly. Afterwards my face feels fresh and cool.

This is how I use it, so far so good.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2010 4:13:00 PM More reviews by laubyh

I just ran out of my old Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser and wanted to by an acne face wash for my somewhat acne prone skin. I have been trying out this product for a week now as part of my night regimen. I must say that this product is not for me. First, my face started getting irritated and become really itchy. Second, I broke out around my cheek area. This product disappointed me because I have been using Neutrogena products for years and nothing like this has ever occurred to me. If you want to try out this product I suggest that you use it on a small area of your face first and see if you have any allergic reaction. Also, I noticed on the bottle that the Acne Stress Control Cream Face Wash doesn't say that it is dermatologist tested.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2010 2:46:00 PM More reviews by claudel67123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

This has been sitting in my bathroom for over a year... I finally decided to give it a second try (it is unfortunate to trow out brand new products!). So during usage this product is great it has a great creamy consistency when your face is wet it almost feels like whipped cream! It feels awesome on the skin and does leave my skin oil free...but not for hours (as specified at the back of the bottle). I would say after half an hour my pores are super oily and very disgusting! Im very disappointed as this product really does not work for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2010 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Annushka

i use this with t.n. dickinsons witch hazel toner and they both work really well on my skin. it control my oil during the day (i virtually have almost none now) and it smells great.
i didnt see any results until after about a week of using this, my pimples are definately fewer and my face isnt as dry and flaky around the mouth area as it was before.

i will be purchasing this again as nothing i have found works as well. i would like to buy a product with more than 2% salicylic acid but there is none available on the market. sad.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2010 4:34:00 PM More reviews by anday086

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I MIGHT buy this again. It has aloe vera in it and smells good. First time I used it, it tingled after I washed my face and gave a refreshing feeling. My acne is probably too severe though for this product to be effective. It also has the fragrance in it, which I know acne sufferers should stay away from (some concern there).

I would steam my face with a hot towel. Then I would use this wash and leave it on my face for a couple minutes longer and then wash it off. It wasn't great, I still got breakouts. But it wasn't bad. I think for the occasional pimple or mild acne, this will work for you.

The main reason I bought this was it had Allure's Editor's Choice award. And I know Neutrogena is a good brand. Just didn't work for me. So still try it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2010 1:10:00 AM More reviews by cindyt36

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i been using this for the last 3years. i have no problems with this cleansers since it didn't make me breakout or whatever. Its not the best but its not the worst

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2010 10:36:00 PM More reviews by theymightbejenny

Hate it. This cleanser broke me out everywhere it touched. I had zits *all over* my face, neck and chest after one use. It might have to do with the fact that it contains menthol, which is a natural skin irritant (so why do companies keep putting it in cosmetics and skincare products?), but who knows. I'll never buy it again. Girls with sensitive skin should be wary of products like this and others that contain menthol or similar ingredients. The only pro is that it's fairly cheap, but even then, you can find cheaper. Looks like it's back to St. Ives for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by amanda23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Surprised that this cleanser hasn't received a better rating. I have been looking for a cleanser that would control my moderate breakouts and not dry the hell out of my skin. After just a few days of using this, my face looks 100% improved. Less dry, far less breakouts and just generally much healthier. I find it best to use a makeup remover first, then I wipe off this cleanser with a washcloth. I absolutely love this stuff and am so happy to have finally found something that works for my skin. P.S. The body wash is also amazing.