April 18, 2014 | 921 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte - Pink Pout

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2010 12:14:00 AM More reviews by SteamyCouture

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the first lipstick I have bought in a long time, i'm usually not into lipsticks. I bought this on a whim, and I am happily surprised. It lasts a long time if you let it dry (I went through a whole dinner without having to retouch up), and I like the feeling it leaves on my lips. A lot of people hate the powdery dry feeling, but I like it. The color is so nice, love that it has cool undertones to it.
The packaging is ok. When I took the top off the lipstick for the first time the metal part came with it. I put it back on, but I'm just very careful when I pop off the cap.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2010 2:23:00 AM More reviews by voodoochick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this color simply by looking at it. I didn't swatch it ( I couldn't as here was no tester) and ...hey it turned out to be one of the best nude-ish pinks I have!

I'm a NW15 with fairly pigmented lips so getting a nude without having to go thru the concealer all over my lips routine is kinda nice.

It's not as matte as i thought (I prefer matte then i can add the amount of shine with gloss at my discretion)

So overall yea I think its decent. Not too shabby for drugstore cosmetics. =^.^=

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2010 9:33:00 PM More reviews by thatKanojo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really like this lipstick! While it's not the best formula it's pretty good for the price and this color is fantastic. :) It's a blue based pink and definitely a Barbie type of pink but it's more subtle and pretty than obnoxious. By itself the matte finish is really pretty and it goes on smoothly, but if you like glossy lips or a bit of shimmer try adding a clear gloss or pink gloss in a similar shade (I like NYX's Sorbet or Baby Pink).

The formula isn't anything spectacular, just average for a drugstore lipstick. Like I said, it goes on smoothly and is pretty, but it wears off in a few hours by itself and will definitely need to be reapplied after eating.

For reference I'm lighter than NW15 and I will be purchasing this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2010 11:53:00 AM More reviews by sweevey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this lipstick mainly because the cool pink tone is really flattering on my fair skintone(NW20). I don't find it too drying, I use lipbalm before putting it on. The only negative i have is I wish it was a bit longer lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2010 12:19:00 AM More reviews by aegyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

When I wear it alone, it's a bright Barbie pink (which I personally enjoy) but I do like it with gloss as well. After reading these reviews I'm keen to try it out over a nude lipstick. It's a very unique shade amongst drugstore lippies, suits a lot of different colourings and it also has great staying power :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Poofyowl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for a nice light pink matte lipstick for a more natural look. This really did the trick. The colour is a really nice light pink, not too light pink that it washes you out. It's actually quite creamy and of course, lip balm is needed before you apply this. It's super nice for a nude lip or just to enhance your lips with a tint of pink!

After a while, it kind of dries up my lips but it's not super drying that your lips will be chapped like the desert.

The staying power was okay for me. After, there is still a tint of pink on my lips but I still need to reapply.

Apparently, it's pretty expensive for a drugstore brand lipstick. But I got it on sale for $3.99 at SDM. =)

The packing is true to the lipstick. It's matte!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2010 11:33:00 AM More reviews by PepperTam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was too bubblegum pink on me. It seems to look too cool on me. Not a nude pink on me at all. Won't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2010 12:36:00 AM More reviews by sarahhjosephinee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Even though this is super drying, the color is awesome.
Very very pretty and great for every day. Make sure to have moisturized lips when putting this on!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2010 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Bronz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I Looooveee this lipstick!
I was wearing MAC 'Angel' and found that, unless i wore it over a darker lip-liner, it sort of washed me out and made my lips disappear!
I find this lipstick a lot better (although a little dryer) and works well with my colouring- Dark eyes, Dark hair, Olive skin.
I think it would look too 'Barbie pink' if you are a blonde.
This is a gooden for us brunettes ~ Very Kardashian!
TWO THUMBS UP x

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2010 9:00:00 PM More reviews by beauanderos

I think this line of matte lipsticks need to be used on non-chapped lips, other than that, I really enjoy this range, and own nude attitude, and strawberry suede, along with pink pout. the colors are really pretty and its true to the "matte" texture it advertises.

If you want an awesome higher end version of this, then get MAC's "Pink Plaid"= my holy grail lipstick color, flatters my NC 25 skintone, dark magenta/brunette hair, and brown eyes with every eyeshadow combo i use. and stays put!