April 17, 2014 | 1854 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Finish Concealer

rated 3.8(2056 reviews)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2013 8:03:00 AM More reviews by peacock90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have really bad under eye circles (pretty much purple black) and a fair amount of redness around my nose and large pores on my nose, and I found that this concealer was really cakey on my skin and barely covered my under eye circles. It covers minor blemishes (pimples, scars, small dry red patches) really well but I couldn't get it to stick under my eyes no matter what.. :/ and I also find that it stays for about 3 hours tops.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by jbbendt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This isn't worth a darn for my severe dark circles, but it's the best eyeshadow base ever for evening out my eyelids. I have it in NC35 and set it with UD's Naked, which is the perfect nude to set with because it's not lighter or darker than my skin. it's an exact match. Completely gets rid of the redness and darkness of my eyelids and once set, it doesn't budge. There's a ton of product for the price, it has a gorgeous buttery consistence, and I love it for my face around the nose, to define the sharpness of my eyebrows, and again as an e/s base. just not under my eyes for dark circles.

Will have to invest in NC30 or NW30 for my under eye and blemishes.. I wish there was an NC40 for blemishes that didn't push orange like so many of mac's darker concealers do.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

One of the best concealers I have used. There are so many good ones on the market but this is in my top 5 of the best ones out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by red99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best concealer I've used thus far for dark undereye circles. I use nw30 which matches my skin perfectly. I use an elf studio concealer brush and it goes on flawlessly. It hasn't caked and has good staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by xkwizit1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

this is the BEST concealer for undereye circles. i inherited these under eye dark circles and this is the only concealer that covers them 100% and doesn't look cakey under my powder.
NC42 is the perfect match for my skin & when i put it on it doesnt even look like ive got anything on my face at all.
definitely the one thing my makeup bag will ALWAYS have. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 6:50:00 AM More reviews by apricotcloud

EDIT:
I am still so impressed with this. This concealer has meant I don't have to wear foundation any more which has literally transformed my skin, I hardly ever break out now and my skin just feels so much more normal. I just dab it on imperfections and swipe it under my eyes, it's the perfect base. I'm sooooo happy with it :] no more searching for a HG foundation, this is it! (although it's not a foundation lol)

Wow, super impressed with this concealer!
Ok so I am only on day one of trying it out... but I dabbed it on imperfections this morning and for the first time in a LONG TIME I have not had to wear foundation today which feels amazing!
I am always trying to find products that don't break me out because I have sensitive skin and although I was slightly concerned in the store when I bought this (it was about 30 degrees and the air con was broken so the concealer looked a bit oily and I was thinking ughh this is going to make my face into a greaseball) but I'm pleasantly surprised - it's a lot drier than I first thought, not oily at all, which is good for me as I have combo skin. It is also SUPER PIGMENTED so you only need a tiny bit and I can see this lasting a long time.
I got NC20 (I have NC15 in the foundation but it's summer and I'm slightly tan so this seemed to work well) - NC15 in this is like, ghostly pale. I didn't like that shade at all. I don't think it would look natural unless you were super super fair.
I have tried quite a few other concealers and this one by far beats them all.
BIG THUMBS UP!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This concealer has good coverage but its so dry and cakey looking so it looks terrible on the skin because you can see where it has been applied.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Hend2292

I like this concealer but when I use it for under eye circles it does get cakey and creases in the lines under my eyes or on my eyelid. I started just using it for my face blemishes or to carve my eyebrows out and I am using the prolongwear liquid concealer, the one in the glass tube with the pump, it covers better and does not crease and good luck getting it off!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Sarahjuang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this concealer but I have tried better (Nars radient creamy concealer $28) but for $18 I'd say it's pretty good. This concealer has full coverage but can get really cakey and when I use it to conceal my bad under eye circles it made my under eyes seem a weird color. I think this is a good concealer, not great but it does the job. I won't be buying this again because it doesn't compare to the Nars concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by PizzaPrincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This was my first Mac concealer and I heard lots of good things about it, so I thought I'd give it a try. I had hopes this would be my HG concealer after trying so many. It's just alright... It wasn't worth the price. I love that it stays for a long time, but the coverage was just so-so for me. It covered some blemishes and scars but mostly left the area looking dark and not covered. I wish it had more pigment! I'm in shade nc15, and it's even a little to dark. I went o get matched at the Mac counter and I dont know if they had a kighter shade... Is there an nc10? 'll stick to my coastal scents concealer.