December 19, 2014 | 1470 users online

Liquid - Dior - Diorskin Nude Hydrating Makeup SPF 10

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2011 3:37:00 AM More reviews by 6thmercury

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When i wore this to my friends bday, 2 ppl complemented me while i was wearing it. You know a foundation looks good on you when ppl literally complement you on it. It is pricey & has great packaging. It smells like roses. It is a dupe for lancome teint miracle. It even has the same smell. Great for dry skin since it leaves a dewy skin texture. It would be great as a winter foundation not summer otherwise it would leave you an oil slick. It is also long wearing.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2011 5:02:00 AM More reviews by nisha05

Personally speaking, I found this product to be not the best if you're buying it for dry to combination skin...thing is, it says "hydrating make up", but if you have skin that tends to flake and then show up underneath foundation...it's not good. It's also kind of runny, which isn't necessarily bad because you can spend more time blending it in with your foundation brush, but that also causes it to be streaky if you use a flat foundation brush. Even with a stippling brush, it seems streaky sometimes. But it's not hydrating at all. I found my face drying out most of the time... and like everything was slipping down my face by the middle of the day...probably because it's a mineral liquid make-up. Bottomline- dry skin? Big no no.

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2011 9:15:00 AM More reviews by katushka37

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I haven't quite tried a foundation like this one before. At first it appears to be you regular liquid foundation that feels quite light. However when applied it gives a decent coverage without that heavy feel. I also found that it was getting more pigmented towards the end.
I got it in 020 on sale from well known online make-up store. I just couldn't afford my usual Lancome foundation at that point in time but at the same time didn't want to downgrade to a drug-store foundation. I was pleasantly surprised, It came in a beautiful glass bottle with glossy silver lid and pump. I'm NC25 and that shade was great for me!
This foundation also has good staying power, IMO even better than some foundations that are marketed as long-lasting. It has natural finish, not too shiny, neither too matte. A also like how it doesn't have scent so it can't interfere with perfumes etc.
I must say that towards the end it started to clot a bit, like it was separating or something. That's the downside of this foundation. I couldn't get every last bit out because it was too thick to pump.
I like this foundation but can't say it is a HG for me, it lacks dimension and wow-factor. It is good but not excellent. It makes my skin more even-toned but not more beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2011 11:03:00 PM More reviews by LadyGeorgia7

Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Hydrating foundation is truly beautiful. It is a natural hydrating liquid foundation. It contains nearly 40% water (which is perfect for dehydrated skin) I have dry skin and this does wonders for me.
Blends beautifully with a light coverage yet it covers imperfections. Another amazing bonus! It doesn't feel heavy, it feels just like your skin. (Like you are wearing nothing at all) It is the first foundation i keep coming back too & will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Melis356

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff! I have super super sensitive skin which turns red easily throughout the day. I am ALWAYS on a search for the perfect makeup and this stuff has kept me content for months. It isn't full coverage, but sheer to medium and really does blend well and look very natural. It's the most natural looking foundation I've found for the coverage. I haven't had problems with it changing color. Good yellow tone options unlike Dior Forever. This stuff is way better than Forever- texture and color options. I will probably use this bottle up and rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 3:58:00 AM More reviews by marie29

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Sephora gave me 3 samples of foundation: Dior skin nude in #30, MUFE in 128, Nars Liquid foundation.
I usually use Guerlain Parure Extreme in Beige Moyen, a fab product that I just ran out of; but at a whopping 58. for a bottle, just can hardly afford it anymore. This gives a dewey, natural look and blended perfectly with no breakouts.
This Dior Nude foundation was just beautiful. It went on creamy with a brush. It did not settle in my pores but gave a very dewy polished natural look.
The MuFE: It made my pores look gigantic!
The Nars: Same thing.
I have been wearing L'Oreal Absolut Foundation in Sun Beige and to be honest, it's really a better foundation then the MUFE! After using a coupon at local supermarket, I got that for $10 and use as every day foundation. Don't buy the new L'oreal Absolute with the brush attached though. Less product - didn't come out right, just a mess as well as unsanitary to use same brush over and over again. It looks like they are getting ready to discontinue the regular bottle too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Luluwastaken

This is the closest I've come to a holy grail foundation product. I love the light-medium coverage, finish and colour match (Linen)
It doesn't break me out, it lasts long on the skin and has a nice scent. I do set this with a bit of the nude glow loose powder.
I want to try the Forever Fusion later and see how it compares, but for now, I've just been repurchasing bottles of these.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by momshell88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been SEARCHING for a good hydrating foundation, and my search has stopped after coming across this product! The only negatives I have to say about it is, that it is a bit on the pricey side (I paid $48 for my bottle) and that the foundation itself is quite watery in texture. I was expecting it to be thicker since that's what I am normally used to. However, I feel that the price is completely worth it! And I have tried LOTS. Drugstore cosmetics to high-end cosmetics...this is a keeper! I have acne scarring (not terrible) but enough to make ME self conscious about it, dry-flaky skin around nose and chin, redness in those same areas, AND slight acne breakout. This foundation covers EVERYTHING. Does NOT enhance dry areas at all! And that's a problem I had with a lot of other foundations I have used. Buildable coverage, photographs great! OH! and another plus is that I was actually able to find a shade that fit extremely close to my skin, if not perfectly! (My shade is 031 Sand) My face looks so smooth and flawless after applying this makeup (which I apply with a stippling brush). I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!

**UPDATE** I have been using this foundation for a couple of weeks now, so I've been able to really get a feel for it (since I wear it daily)...and still, NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS TO SAY! i was in a hurry the other morning and forgot to put my primer on (uh-oh right?) That's what I was thinking. NOT AT ALL! I think I may actually even like the look of the foundation better WITHOUT the primer!

**UPDATE**
Still my HG!! I just really wish it wasn't as expensive! I kick myself in the butt every time I buy something else to try.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2011 5:20:00 PM More reviews by amberlady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This foundation wears beautifully, and that's saying a lot coming from me. I typically opt for a tinted moisturizer because most foundations look way too obvious on my dry skin, but this one being a moisturizing foundation leaves me with a nice satin finish that doesn't turn cakey over the hours. For me, it wears the entire day, doesn't settle into any lines (big problem I found with MUFE HD), and it doesn't break me out! The only con I have with this foundation and pretty much all dior foundations in general is that it does oxidize so get a color a little lighter than your natural skin tone. This doesn't bother me though, cuz I use self tanner all year round and my face is usually a little lighter than the rest of me due to retinoids and aha's so it actually oxidizes to the perfect color for me. I apply with my fingers which makes it look very natural yet polished. I top it off with some meteorites, and mac fix+ spray and I'm left with a flawless face! Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by nicodavi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product was a big surprise for me. I usually hate anything that resembles foundation, but I'm finding as I get older (early 30s) the tinted moisturizer doesn't cut it and the powdered foundations are too dry for my skin and the dry climate where I live. It's not cheap BUT I've had the same bottle for almost 9 months now with daily use! I thought I was running out a few months ago so I picked up another bottle (it's sold at both Sephora and Shopper's Drug Mart). It's been sitting in the box since I bought it because I've not needed to open it yet!