Too Faced Chocolate Soleil

4.5

Best matte bronzer out there !!!! Perfect for contouring. The only downside is the price, still very pricey for a bronzer, but actually worth it. It's kind of ridiculous to pay 38$ CAD for a bronzer, but I never found a bronzer that compares to this one. It smells sooooo good and the texture is so smooth. I don't like shimmery bronzers, so this one is perfects for my needs. Will repurchase.

on 1/6/2014 8:38:00 AM

I really like this bronzer it's sooooo good for contouring and it smells absolutely amazing!!

on 1/5/2014 1:28:00 PM

I'm extremely picky when it comes to bronzers and this one is perfect. I really dont like products with too much shimmer, but I also like the matte look. Its easy to add a little bit of a shimmer with additional products but if the bronzer has shimmer its not like you can take it away.

It sits on your face very well. I've used with a primer and without one. It doesnt feel heavy, doesnt make me breakout (slightly oily sensitive skin in my later years). You really cant go wrong with this bronzer. I've tried their other products and dont love them but this is a sure HG.

on 1/3/2014 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

OMG I found it, my favorite bronzer. I have trouble being that I am cool toned and fair. everything looks orange or yellow or some weird color. This is very natural. I am dying to try the Milk Chocolate one now. This is a very cool toned bronzer, about medium color to dark. I use a light hand with it. This stuff will last me forever because it is so pigmented. No shimmer here either, WIN!!!

Packaging is so freaking cute and the smell of chocolate in the bronzer is ohhh so nice!!! LOVE Too Faced now!!!!

on 12/30/2013 3:41:00 PM

This bronzer is perfect! It doesn't give your face an orange undertone, it is great for contouring! It is also very pigmented, so this last a long time!

on 12/30/2013 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Perfect bronzer for contouring or a touch of color without sparkle. It is very soft & matte, no shimmer. It you want the dewy look, this is not the bronzer to use. The scent is scrumptious! Actually smells like chocolate. Will buy again.

on 12/30/2013 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Love this product! Doesnt look cakey. It gives a natural look in the winter as well. I prefer this one over the milk soleil, i find that one a bit too light. Definitely will stick with this! Most importantly, no breakouts or acnes using this.

on 12/27/2013 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

MA stopped my review halfway and wouldn't let me edit. -.- ANYWAYS I'm a SUCKER for scents and so on top of the gorgeous quality of this, the smell is an added bonus. Love it

i absolutely love this product, it's a nice matte bronzer that's not to orange. it's perfect for contouring and it stays on all day what more could you ask for?

on 12/12/2013 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is a great bronzer, especially for contouring. I don't buy most higher-end bronzers because I feel like I could find a similar product for much cheaper, but the scent and the ingredients are what make this unique for me. Because of my acne prone skin, there are a lot of products I can't put on my face, but this works for me.

Popular Bronzers