April 19, 2014 | 1921 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2013 11:54:00 AM More reviews by unfathomableexistance

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have never had acne-prone skin before, But this foundation really brought out the worst in my skin :( When i first began to use it i really enjoyed the product. It does give good coverage and blends well into the skin but I became totally covered in spots. Since I am in my teens i just put it down to hormones etc. I changed everything to try and get rid of them during my usage of the product: my skincare routine, my hair products.. but the spots still remained all over my face. This foundation clogs up my pours and makes me feel cakey and fake when i wear it. I found that i had to use A LOT to be able to cover up all the spots i was getting. But since I've stopped using it my spots have instantly begun to clear up and my skin feels so much cleaner! Sorry MAC, didn't like this foundation, and will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by xannieee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is so great I cry.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by MegElizabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This was the first MAC foundation I tried.....and ......hmm it did the job. I guess I wasn't bowled over by it as much as I hoped I would be XD I bought this after partying my non existent brains out in Magaluf so I had a little tan, barely, but still, I got matched up to NW20 when in fact I later got matched to NC15...not the make up artist fault, she matched me up perfectly, just that it was my sunshine face. And, what is very good about this foundation, is that it last soooo long, seriously, I can get through some foundations in about 4 months....I'm on the 8th month now folks....and the tiniest bit can really cover my face, strangely enough I can get lots of different looks with this. A little for a sheer, natural finish- dewy even! Or I can build it up to a matt full coverage look.
I probably would buy it again. The right colour! Lol....because it does last all day on my combination skin. I apply this with a foundation brush, and I like it being in a tube, most drug store foundations are 30ml and this is a 40ml. You can see the product running out and you can get every last bit out of it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by LegalViolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I cant get full coverage with this foundation and the lightest shade is WAY to dark. I mix it with Illamasquas rich liquid foundation to lighten it up and get fuller coverage.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 5:27:00 AM More reviews by Walko

Been using this since christmas and I do like it but it's not my favourite.I think the secret here is not to use too much, or it will settle into pores and look messy.The gel texture is heavier than a liquid which makes it more moisturising , so I would say this is good for dry skin or for those who want a bit more moisture in winter time I'm combinatin skin, but I wouldn't recommend this for oilies, it would be too heavy..It's not for a natural look, you can tell it's there.It's fragrance free , but there is a smell to it, not a perfumey smell, probably just raw ingredients which I prefer over fragrance anyway Perfuming the face be it in make up or moisturisers is madness too me.Another plus with this foundation , being a bit heavier it's the only foundation I can actually use without an under eye concealer. Just add a bit more under eyes if you need to after you've finished your make up and you've got a concealer with built in spf. I also use this as a concealer with other foundations. .Good spf, contains titanium dioxide.Although I wouldn't rely on this or any foundation for spf alone, you'd need to use too much. I wear sunscreen underneath. I'll say goodbye to this for just now as it's spring here in UK, but I would purchase this again next winter..

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by letsnotbesilly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I went through a good three tubes of this, and for a long time I thought I loved it. I think a lot of it had to do with the colour, which was perfect for me despite my hard to match skin (NC15). I also love the packaging, the tube is so convenient and you can really get to all the product. Now for the bad, this product is a gel formula, which tends to feel very cakey and sticky on the skin, and also as it wore off I found the wear down time made areas around my t zone look awful. One nice aspect about it though is that i found it lasts for ages, you don't need much at all. Also now that I am off it I have noticed a big improvement in my skin, which must have been quite clogged from the formula. I liked this foundation for a long time, and there are certainly worse products out there, but there are also many foundations far better than this. For reference, I now use MUFE HD foundation and like it much much better.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by futurestrength

This is the foundation I'm going to stick with for now, but it's not holy grail. It does a good job but it's not ideal for my combination skin, personally. It's buildable and good coverage but ehhh. No complaints, it's just not absolutely everything I want out of a foundation, though I haven't found a better one (yet).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Loci80015

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really can't write much of a review because this stuff turned me orange within seconds after putting this on. I noticed, as with most MAC foundations, that this was like putting paint on my face. It was heavy and gross. I am not a fan of MAC foundations at all. I do, however, LOVE their Prep n'Prime.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 9:28:00 AM More reviews by ankosh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is awsome foundatiion for dry skinned girls like me
it is full covarage and it is dewy but the problem is the colore it is a littel peachy ( i have nc15 )for me although it is been said that this is the lightest mac foundation of all ranges
over all it has great covarage and avery good staying power
blendes perfectly and does not break me out
but unless they have a lighter colore i woud not buy it again
it is a littel pricy at my country around 60 dollres

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 9:57:00 AM More reviews by thebreadbandit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved this foundation! Went to a MAC counter and the girl was lovely. Finally found the right shade NC42. I have really dry skin now that it's going into winter and my skin isn't in the best condition. I really loved how this foundation didn't emphasise the dry patches but really just evened out my skin tone. It lasted for a seriously long time as well without too much shine like I usually get.