July 28, 2014 | 1097 users online

Mascara - Bare Escentuals - buxom lash

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 4:22:00 PM More reviews by gracymacy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is great. ive had this for about a year. what i like most about it is that i can have natural looking lashes or build up to almost synthetic looking lashes. whenever i wear this i get complimented on how long my lashes are.
the only downfall to this is that it is super expensive and i will probably start looking for something cheaper that's as effective.however, if you have the money and are tired of hunting, i'd say "get this"!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by PromiscuousGayCroMagnon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of my favorite mascaras. The brush and formula provide great volume and definition. It doesn't do much for length but i guess cant have it all in one. I do one coat of this and another coat of a lengthening mascara. No smudging throughout the day. ID repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2012 10:08:00 AM More reviews by amoyer2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite mascara. I like mascaras that give a lot of length and can hold a curl all day. This does that. I've use this for 2 years now and keep coming back to it. I know I like it because I've shelled out $18.00 for it (it comes in kits and there are free samples out there occasionally). Why I like this mascara: 1. It gives a ton of length, holds a curl all day (no need for me to use a curler) and separates very well. 2. The formula is wet and keeps my lashes in good shape. 3. It stays clump free and doesn't run terribly (runs a little if I take a nap, but that's pretty normal). 4. It has a lot of hold and can keep the small eyelashes in the corners of my eye in place (no small feat)/the big brush can get into the tiny corners of my eyes well. 5. The formula does not irritate my eyes (many do). 6. The product does not dry out quickly (Tarte - I'm looking at you). I will continue to use this mascara as long as I can afford it. For a cheaper version, (not as great, but good) I use Rimmel Sexy Curves. Hope this helps.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Carmelqtful

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow I love this mascara. It does what it say's it's suppose to do. It made my lashes long and thicker. It's not hard to remove and I love the brush. I usually go for a fat non plastic brush but buxom is the exception. I love it :) it's on my HG list.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by mulletoftruth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

Like most everyone else, I've been on a lifelong search for an HG mascara. I've found a few that I liked and none that I loved. I buy the Sephora lash stash every year to try out new formulas, and Buxom was in last year's selection. It was the one I had the lowest expectations of (I hate BE) and the first one I used.

I've actually tossed out all of the other mascaras that came in the pack, and purchased this a second time, along with Flawless Definition. They are hands-down, the best mascaras I've ever used.

Most brands out there have at least one version of this kind of rubberized brush, and I've always hated them until now. The Buxom one is awesome, gives me super full vavoom lashes, lengthens, and volumizes.

Best of all, this mascara does not clump. The texture is more liquidy than creamy, so it coats better than most, and stays on all day. Total HG for me. Love this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 7:23:00 PM More reviews by staylor7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

OMGosh, this is the bomb! I got this for free from Sephora in their 500 pt Buxom gift set and really wasn't that excited about it. I wear a lot of mascara and stick with what works. I don't have time to try out whats gonna be flakey, whats gonna run etc. So I either use lancomes Hynose or Definicils.I also use maybellines the colossal volume express. If your looking for volume its a great drugstore alternative. Anyhow, point is with mascara I know what I like and dont stray. When I opened my little buxom package out of curiosity I opened the mascara, and it interested me. The wand was like nothing I have ever seen before. It looked like it would give great coverage so out of curiosity I had to try. To my delight this mascara turned out to suprisingly be the BEST mascara I have ever tried...WOW!! It gives great volume and separates the lashes at the same time. My lashes have never looked better. I didn't have a problem with the way the looked before but now that I see how good they can look I have found my HG mascara, bye bye Lancome, Hello Buxom! Really incredible stuff!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Megsaroo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

After using DiorShow (and a disastrous turn with DiorShow Waterproof) for quite awhile, I got a sample of this from Sephora and ended up switching. It takes a couple of coats, but I really like how it thickens up my lashes (though I don't really feel like it looks like it lengthens them).

My only complaints are 1) It seems super messy to apply (I'm forever getting it on my eye lids, which is weird because I've never had this problem before) and 2) It takes forever to dry.

So while I search for my mascara HG, this is my go-to.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2012 7:25:00 PM More reviews by MiaMore84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great product...but not for my short Asian lashes. :( I had such high hopes too!

Pros:
- Great formula! - no smudging, no flaking, NO clumping, not too dry, not too wet - perfectly creamy texture
- Very buildable w/out clumping of course
- Brush is AWESOME with the dense, rubber bristles that coat and separate each lash
- OK for a natural, fluttery look
- If you have longer lashes, this would be a great one for you

Cons:
- Brush size is too big for my small eyes - hard to reach corners
- Doesn't hold curl well (I HAVE to use my Shiseido mascara base in order for it to hold any kind of curl)
- Doesn't really volumize or lengthen to give you a WOWZA look - a little TOO natural looking for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 3:10:00 AM More reviews by Kiannasmile

This is my all time favorite mascara. It gives you volume and length without clumping what so ever. It's a little pricey, but so worth it. The wand is so thick and it really grabs your lashes. Bottom line, I am in love with this mascara and I suggest it to EVERYONE!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Akaia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara! i usually use it with another one though. It curls and lengthens and gives somewhat of volume, but the formula seems to dry out pretty fast. I love it when it's brand new, but after a couple of weeks, i need another one.