July 26, 2014 | 1659 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Dream Liquid Mousse

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatte5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm so blah about this product that I don't use it and don't throw it away either. Thin consistency foundation, very lightweight, glides on. I find the coverage to be sheer, not really buildable - doesn't cover spots or blemishes, just evens out tone. I have dry skin, so I moisturize before I put on foundation, but this foundation (and the only one to do so!) makes me look really oily in a few hours. I wonder where the oil comes from, seeing as I know my skin doesn't produce it. It does however, produce an airbrushed finish like it claims. It starts off dewy and ends greasy. I wouldn't recommend this, there are much better products out there.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by tketels

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

An okay foundation with decent variety and run-of-the-mill coverage. Smells a bit odd to me (but I can be very sensitive to smells). Covers redness but accentuates blue/green under eyes. Does not cover acne scars or pimples well. To get a lot of coverage one has to layer the product on over the spot, or else it doesn't cover everything. Becomes very sticky in the heat, and is always very heavy.I only really like the pump packaging, and the texture of the foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Victoriab16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased the porcelain ivory, I'm pretty pale and I usually have a hard time finding a color that doesn't make it look so obvious I have foundation on. This is definitely light coverage which is great because I use a bb cream for all over my face and use this for cheeks, nose, and chin and it works perfectly! It's so smooth and completely blends into the rest of my face. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by meowkitties

Honestly, i bought this out of desperation and crossed my fingers it would work because i ran out of my mac liquid foundation and they didn't have the color i needed at my local mac store.

I was really suprised and happy with it. I don't even use the mac one anymore which i always thought had way too strong a smell. This is good for some lightweight coverage. If you're trying to cover up some serious issues, i'd say go for something else. This is great when you use a little just to even everything out, it looks really natural too which i love. I usually pair it with my mac powder and am satisfied.

The only downside to this is that if it's super humid outside, it'll amplify the grease and shine on your face if you put too much on and you'll totally need to re-apply powder or use an oil wipe. My skin type is normal though so it's not too bad for me. I wouldn't suggest this product for people with oily skin.

It's a great cheaper alternative that lasts a long time. I've been on the same bottle for about 6 months now.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by mzmaheen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I loveeeeeee Maybelline foundations, they are absolutely amazing.

This foundation is no different, its very lightweight and for me its more of a medium-full coverage.

Its fluffy whipped texture makes it really easy to apply and blend, and the colors are just as good. HOWEVER i don't think these foundations have a huge range, so buy two if need be and mix them for your shade..
I'm NC37-40 in Mac and i can wear Pure Beige and Natural beige.

Its so light weight and great for a night out. If you have dry skin like me, i suggest wearing moisturizer before. A skin spray like skindinavia is good too, but get the dewey one. I think its a bit too matte for me, i prefer the luminous look, but i overdose on highlight.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This covers my pores and leave my Witt a semi- flawless finish. But I only use it a few times because I borrow it from my mother. I try not to use this too much because I feel like it will cause me to break out since it seeps into my pores.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by awesumchik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Normally, I tend to stay away from Maybelline because their color selection isn't that broad for my shade and tends to make my face look like an ashen oil slick. Buut I desperately needed a new lightweight foundation for the summer. I usually use Revlon Colorstay in Mocha but it makes me look extremely shiny if I'm out in the heat for too long. Since I live in Texas, that needed to be fixed real quick! Revlon didn't really have any water based foundations in my shade and Covergirl is waay too unreliable, so I turned to this foundation.I found it on sale at HEB, yet again, for $6 with a coupon and got in the Cocoa Dark 3 shade. Man am I glad that I bought this! I used Rimmel's Fix and Perfect primer under it and dusted some Black Radiance pressed powder on top. It got me through 6 hours of heat, humidity, and a little bit of sweat. I will admit, after about 3 hours, I did get a tiny bit of shine on my T-zone. But it was more of a dewy shine so it wasn't that bad. If you like that effect, then you'll be okay. If not, a little blotting paper and a tiny bit of powder will take care of it.. All in all, the effect was flawless and the price was perfect for my flat college student pockets.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2013 12:46:00 AM More reviews by YungNappy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, first off I have to say BEFORE I BUY ANNNYYY MAKEUP I ALWAYS check its reviews first, but surprisingly I bought this product on a whim at Walmart. After purchasing I decided to read all of the reviews and no doubt about 75% of them were negative. I honestly have to disagree with that 75% because this product is amazing. All u need is a good setting powder (I use cover girl) and it should stay in place for hours. My skin looks legit airbrushed. Most deff repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by amandamorgan

I have had this product for a while now and haven't used it much, because it wasn't a raved about foundation. Naturally I went and tried the most loved drugstore products like the Revlon Colorstay Foundation. This stuff is honestly 10 times better than Revlon Colorstay. Revlon Colorstay doesn't have a pump, and this Dream Mouse does. I have dry/dehydrated skin, and my face tends to look cracked. This stuff blends in perfectly with my skin. I actually look Airbrushed. This is my favorite drugstore foundation. Feels good on your skin, looks AMAZING, lasts long enough.

Don't pass this up just because every beauty guru isn't raving about it. Give it a chance.

This stuff can work for a lot of people. You look airbrushed, but also natural if that makes sense. When wearing this with minimal makeup you just look like you have amazing skin. The coverage is good, but not like Double Wear full ultra matte stage makeup, and that is why it looks somewhat natural.

GO BUY THIS.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2013 6:01:00 AM More reviews by ElenaRubyMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have purchased two bottles of this trying to get a good tone, but one I have is too yellow (medium sandy beige) and the other makes my skin look slightly red (medium pure beige) and looks cakey yet the coverage isnt great if you have acne or redness and doesnt stay matte for long. I dont like this product, and wonder why so many people use and buy it when I think that a BB cream looks much nicer and has just as good coverage as this.