August 22, 2014 | 1702 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Dream Liquid Mousse

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2013 2:33:00 AM More reviews by aliciaxoluna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Cakes up really fast! didn't like that it's so watery

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 3:02:00 AM More reviews by cmah2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is a great foundation. provides a flawless finish that is not shiny but not too matte. a little dewy really. it covers everything and stays on well!
the packaging is great too, as you don't need much and can control exactly how much comes out.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by Katelove4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really enjoyed using this foundation, I applied it with a damp beauty blender, and it gave me smooth, flawless finish. The coverage is good for summer, and they have good color selection I will add. Only thing I didn't like was the fact that I broke out after using it for a couple weeks, but it was little red bumps and like two major ones. But if you want a good, light-medium coverage for summer I'd def say go for this, but make sure you set it with some kind of powder, because it can be shiny at times.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by asdfghjklrachel

When I was at the drugstore the store assistants told me it has a matte finish and she loves it. But when I got home and tried it, it gave me a dewy finish which I don't really like. But using the rimmel stay matte pressed powder over it makes it better. Even though I have to touch it up every now and then. I have an oily t-zone so one day I figured I'd use the covergirl stay fab foundation over my t-zone and this product on the rest of my face. It blends in well and really does the job for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by editorgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is fantastic for d/s makeup. I like nude beige; not too pink or yellow and melts in well. Makeup lasts best with a good primer under it (I like Laura Mercier Radiance) and a nice powder over it. Really does conceal pores. So far so good.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Hopevan10

I love it because it is good at covering up everything and I also have acne and it helps withbathatt 2 I love the consistency as well

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Cassyray123

This is my absolute favorite foundation. There dispenser is a pump that helps you control the exact amount of product that is desired, It comes out easily. I recommend this for people that need medium to high coverage since it is thicker foundation, but it will leave your face looking super model perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love the pump on this-it prevents you from squirting out too much product. It goes on very smooth with medium coverage. Since I have dry skin, I liked how creamy it went on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatte5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm so blah about this product that I don't use it and don't throw it away either. Thin consistency foundation, very lightweight, glides on. I find the coverage to be sheer, not really buildable - doesn't cover spots or blemishes, just evens out tone. I have dry skin, so I moisturize before I put on foundation, but this foundation (and the only one to do so!) makes me look really oily in a few hours. I wonder where the oil comes from, seeing as I know my skin doesn't produce it. It does however, produce an airbrushed finish like it claims. It starts off dewy and ends greasy. I wouldn't recommend this, there are much better products out there.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by tketels

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

An okay foundation with decent variety and run-of-the-mill coverage. Smells a bit odd to me (but I can be very sensitive to smells). Covers redness but accentuates blue/green under eyes. Does not cover acne scars or pimples well. To get a lot of coverage one has to layer the product on over the spot, or else it doesn't cover everything. Becomes very sticky in the heat, and is always very heavy.I only really like the pump packaging, and the texture of the foundation.