April 19, 2014 | 1048 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Dream Liquid Mousse

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Sroupas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just an update: this stuff does oxidize a bit, but the coverage is great. I recommend you buy a shade lighter than you'll think you need.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by catwhiskers

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Eh..just so so

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by ericaphillips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this foundation on a whim. I do this just about every time foundation, since I have trouble finding yellow based foundations that are light enough for my skin shade. This foundation matched my skin perfectly, without having to mix shades. This is a huge deal for me. I love that it has a pump and comes out in small doses. It also gives me great coverage but doesn't look cakey at all. It definitely gives me a flawless, satin finish. The only downside to this foundation is that you need to set it. It doesn't rub off, but it does feel...sticky? Just a little, but its enough to bug me. Seriously though, setting it with a translucent powder makes it perfect. I order Mac's Studio Fix Fluid and the finish is identical. I actually this the maybelline gives me a little better coverage. All in all, this is my go-to foundation and I don't see myself switching for awhile m

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by kdog23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation. It was in-expensive and worth the buy. This foundation goes on very smooth, and looks smooth on my skin. My recomandation is to set with translucent or loose powder after because it will make your skin look flawless! I have acne prone skin, and it covers all the scars and blemishes, and doesn't bother them. Although I've broken out while using it, it's probably because of menstruation because it's non-comegnic anyways. People say the coverage is bad but in my opinion this foundation works wonders. Coming from someone who has acne scars I rarely ever say this. There is a downside though. This foundation feels oily on skin. This is because is never fully dries because it is mouse and not as water based as others. You might need a couple spot touch ups with powder for extended wear, but it is worth it. I've used cliquey, mac, mark and other expensive foundations and still find this to be the best! Hope this helped :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by MalloryLuers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product. I basically swear by Maybelline. I apply this with a foundation brush. It goes on smooth. I got the creamy natural color because that's what I've gotten before for other maybelline products and I found that it was slightly darker that I wanted, but it wasn't that noticeable after i applied it all over. I really like the pump. It's great for sanitary reasons and it's easier to get the right amount so I don't waste it. I would buy this again. I really like it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by mswoyer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The word that comes to my mind when I think of this product is "alright." The coverage is alright, the formula is alright, there's nothing special about it

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by aminck

I have combination skin, and I need a product that wont make me look to dry or oily. This foundation lets you look good while your indoors, but makes you look absolutely horrible outside. It seems to fall during the day, making your face look splotchy. it also makes you look slightly greasy, even with a powder to set it. I've noticed it also causes pimples, which no one wants.. Any one with a tip on another, cheap, but good foundation should tell me?

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by indianagirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been on a foundation hunt lately, looking for a foundation that won't emphasize my dry winter skin or pores. Bought this, remembering that I wore it a few years ago and liked it. I'm not sure if they have changed the formula, but I definitely don't like it now. The colors seem to run dark, and oxidize terribly in a couple of hours. When I first put it on it seems okay, and has a nice dewy finish, but then when I check my makeup in natural light a few hours later, it is orange. Plus, within 4 hours my face looks oily and spotty, with no coverage, except what has pooled in my pores. The pump is a definite plus for a drugstore foundation, but why bother if the color won't stay true and the coverage is terrible within a few hours.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by GayleMint

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For the past few months I have stuck with using this foundation mostly because I was okay with it and I really did not want to waste money on searching for a better one. It's not bad but it's not the best. The lightest shade was too dark on my face. It doesn't really dry. It stays wet and greasy feeling which is why I would have to cake on the powder to make it feel decent. It did look cakey though. You could tell I was wearing A LOT of foundation/powder. And it wasn't even worth it in the end because within 10 minutes it would get greasy and shiny again. By the end of the day it was blotchy looking and literally sliding off my face. It covers well and I would buy it again if I had to because it is a few dollars cheaper here than most foundations but I prefer not to.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by catx33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The finish is good..it has a nice dewy glowy finish, which is perfect for me in the winter. It also didn't make me breakout or anything..which is really good. However, after a few hours, it did make me look oily so I'm not sure if buying this again would be a good choice since it's getting warmer. Overall, I think this is a good foundation if wearing to go out just for a few hours. The price is good for a drugstore foundation && I'm lovn' the pump!