November 24, 2014 | 1752 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Dream Liquid Mousse

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Kayqueen

This foundation goes on well and seems to blend well but doesn't look good in natural light. I've bought 2 bottles of different shades and neither of them fit my skin tone well enough. After 4 hours or so of wearing it, it starts looking caked on and blotchy and makes my face look horrible.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Brandylicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I've been using this foundation for about 5 years now and I like it a lot. I have a lot of acne scarring and hyperpigmentation on my face and this foundation is FULL COVERAGE. I either apply it with a foundation brush or stippling brush to. I do wish it was less heavy, but I'll continue to use it until i find something else that is full coverage and blows me away. I use this foundation with covergirl powder and get compliments on my makeup & skin EVERY SINGLE DAY. And that's not an exaggeration. I have acne prone skin and people are always complimenting how beautiful my makeup is and how smooth my skin looks; it's the foundation! :D

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

First off, I loved to put the Liquid Mousse on. It comes in a nice hygienic pump. It doesn't take much product to cover your face, and it glides on sooo smooth and creamy. It leaves your face feeling comfortable and fresh looking. I set it with finishing powder in the morning, and my skin looked very nice except for the slight orangish tint.

I bought the color "Classic Ivory" which is a shade they carry in most of their foundation lines. It's usually a great match for my neutral skin. The liquid mousse clearly varied from the normal shade. Throughout the day, the foundation oxidized a little and the orange intensified. It was already a tad orange when I first applied it, and by the end of the day I was way too orange.

My skin is oily, and some of the makeup slid off my t-zone (which was no longer orange then). I was a patchy mess. I went back to the store, and checked out other colors, but they had strong peach or pink tones as well :(

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by madeleineb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I find this foundation is great for daily wear, not too heavy with just enough coverage. It doesn't clog my pores or break down throughout the day! I just wish it came in a paler colour, then it would be perfect. 'Classic Ivory' is the palest colour and I have to be really careful to blend the foundation into my neck.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by GngrSnap84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To start off I have never worn/purchased foundation before. I read a lot of reviews and tried my best to find what I thought would work. I bought it at Walgreens for 11.99 which to me was pricey but I read a review that stated it gave a airbrush look. Which I loved. I bought it and a cover girl foundation. Tired the cover girl whipped creme and hated it. It did nothing. I have fair skin and acne prone skin so I need something light but with medium-full coverage. I love this mousse! It did everything I imagined and wanted. It covered my blemishes, evened my skin tone and did not break me out! My only complaint would be where I have dry/flaky skin it caked. I applied aveeno daily moisturizer waited 30 mins then applied the foundation which fixed the issue. Only have been using it for a week and still love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Fajeryousif

I bought this foundation thinking I might not really like it, and i was very wrong. What I love about this foundation is that it gives a very flawless medium coverage natural and the colour matches me perfectly. Moreover, it feels good on the skin and doesn't look cakey. It also has a pump which makes the packaging perfect. However, there are a couple of problems. After wearing it for 4+ hours, my face starts to get oily specially in the T-zone even though I have a failry dry skin. Moreover, it sticks to the dry patches I have around my nose which I really hate.

Overall, I would say that I'm very pleased with this foundation and even though it has a couple of cons, I find that every foundation out there have the same cons and so its okay!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by stylestar143

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just bought this foundation the other day and I already love it! I bought this at target for 8 dollars, my friend and I both purchased this foundation. I've finally found a foundation that works great and I actually want to repurchase. The shade i bought (light 01 porcelain ivory) was a shade to light but if you apply a bit less and apply some bronzer it looks fine! It looks absolutely flawless and I got several comments on how flawless it looks! I don't need too much coverage but I do have mild acne scars here and there and some discoloration. I have dry skin and for me it gave a semi-matte finish. It's medium-full coverage, you still might need some concealer but it has amazing coverage. I find that it looks better as it sets in and drys after set with concealer and powder. It looks like the texture of pudding and it goes on feeling like a tinted moisturizer but has great coverage! It literally lasts forever for me! I wore this from about 11 am till 3 am (16 hours!) and by that time it was still great coverage and only a bit shiny! Would definitely reccomend this to anyone! So underhyped but so amazing! xoxo

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by ahura1

I have tried many, many foundations and I received the most complements when I wear this particular one. People comment that my skin looks poreless and I have large pores. I did not even use a primer with this which is amazing. The colors are really nice as well. I have light olive skin so finding a shade can be difficult. Overall, this is a great foundation that did not make my skin break out.

Update:I had to change my rating on for this foundation. I am not sure if the formula changed or my skin changed or both but the color of this foundation started to orangish after 3 hrs. It also looked cakey so I returned it. I was really hoping that this one would work.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by RedWingKitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've tried so many different foundations over the years, and for the price range, (£8.00 to £15.00,) this falls in to, it has to be the best so far, for me anyway. It provides really good coverage, reduces redness, and it's a good foundation to build coverage with. It also evens out my skin tone, which seems to be a mix of both yellow and pink! :| I also have a really dry nose, and this does a fairly decent job of hydrating the skin in that area. Overall, really good foundation that I would recommend to anyone who doesn't want to over £15.00.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by GabriellaC

I switched to this foundation after hating my fit me foundation by maybelline also. My old makeup was too runny and came off quite quickly. This makeup lasts all day usually as long as you set it with a powder. This foundation even makes my scars, some deep and others just discolorations, Invisible! The pump is a huge plus, so don't over use! Love this stuff and I recommend it to people with my skin type and scars and discolorations !