September 1, 2014 | 1537 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by seacolourr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this blush! It's so perfect for everyday, especially for work.
It's a lovely subtle orage-toned coral blush with slight shimmer. It's perfect especially for those early mornings because it really perks you up. It's great all year around especially in summer on top of some bronzer.
The pigmentation is really nice. There is a slight smell, but it doesn't bother me.
Love it! I would repurchase it definitely.
Although, if you have sensitive skin, this might cause irritation. I notice that when I wear this, I get slight under the skin bumps, not sure if this is it or not, but either way if it doesn't irritate your skin, it's a beautiful blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2012 1:25:00 PM More reviews by PhiaLove627

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is just perfect!:) It looks good on pale, medium, and some dark skin tones! I think it goes with any skin tone (warm or cool) and adds a wonderful warmth to your face. It has a slight floral smell, but it does not irritate sensitive skin (I have incredibly sensitive skin.) It also doesn't dry out your face and adds a nice glow. It is a powder so it oily skin's will love this as well as dry skin. It is kinda expensive, but it is so unique to me and flatters so well, giving you a healthy glow:) I really recommend this:)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2012 9:26:00 AM More reviews by Eve8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am addicted to Benefit, and I really really really wanted to like this blush. I was using Dandelion which is absolutely perfect for my really light skin, but I wanted some change and having read that Coralista suits almost every skin tone, I wanted to give it a try. Also, as I really liked the texture of Dandelion I was sure that I was going to love Coralista. But I was really disapointed to discover that Coralista's texture is really chalky and powdery, as Dandelion's so fine that it's almost creamy.
As for the color, it just is way too bright for my skin tone, I couldn't find the good medium, or it was too much, or not enough, and I often left my bathroom loking like a clown.
I ended up giving Coralista to my sister who loves it, and I'm sticking up with Dandelion. If it's not broken, don't fix it ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 11:18:00 PM More reviews by ccorrechet

love the color on my skin tone
gives you a golden highlight, which i love!
stayed on all day for me
love it!
xx

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by SabrinaIelardiDadkah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i really loved this ! the color is perfect and a little goes a long way i would definetly recommend it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by caligirldotcom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this blush for a year now. I have always love it but never realized how amazing it was until I used it on someone else. My sister in law got married over the summer and I did her wedding makeup. This blush looked great in person but also photographed really great. I have a pretty decent amount of blushes and this is one of my favorites!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 1:14:00 AM More reviews by paslarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just bought this impulsively but I've been wanting it for ages! At first I thought it had too much shimmer but as the day passed by it really get along with my skin and it photographed beautifully, definately a HG product for me, can't wait for the summer to come and use it everyday!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2012 11:27:00 AM More reviews by kaylsy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

pretty gold corally sheen, a frost. Very wearable and gorgeous in summer for pale girls that cant wear bronzer :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 8:56:00 AM More reviews by turquoise89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i love coralista!

the one i have is from powderazzi palette (i know, it's old), it's a peachy-coral on my cheeks, blends beautifully and gives me a natural flush.

it's also works very well with Hoola, which i use for contouring.

the only thing i dont like about it is staying power, it's only stay for 2 hours if i applied sheerly and up to 6 hours if it's a lil bit more intense. Or if i use cheek stain under it.

i think it's oxydize and being "too natural" on me so it won't show up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is basically a blush + highlighter for your cheeks. It can really define, illuminate & elevate your cheekbones. Its a true peach color with finely milled gold that really reflects as a subtle sheen, making it perfect for summer tans. It looks gorgeous with Sun beam & I lovee that you can pack the color for a punch or blend it out to nothing & watch yourself glow at different angles. If your on the fence about purchasing this product, check out the mini CORAL MY WORLD duo of this with sunbeam at sephora.You get a third of both products for an eighth of the price.