July 28, 2014 | 2279 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - EverPure Moisture Shampoo

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2009 12:05:00 AM More reviews by JenAtticus

What's with the static? When I brush my hair it actually makes the static cling popping noise and my hair stands on end. I've noticed my hair getting thinner and thinner and I have started asking my boyfriend if I look like I am losing my hair lol. Lots of broken hairs in the brush as well. Thought this was awesome at first and seemed to be keeping the color in but what good is the color if I have no hair left!!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2009 9:33:00 PM More reviews by SsjAnimeGW

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm finding that as I read the reviews for this shampoo (also conditioner), I am relating more and more to others having similar issues I've been having with my hair recently...

This worked nicely at first, and indeed, I stuck it right up there in HG status, bound to be used forever, but as most HG products, it stopped working "like it used to" after a couple of weeks. Now my hair "clumps" up in the shower and won't let the water through (if that makes any sense) and after I've styled it (blowdry w/ brush) it looks consistenly like I've taken a balloon to my head and rubbed it around for an hour before deciding to go outside... but it leaves my roots greasyyyyy and flat no matter how much volumizing products I try to use.

I will probably finish this up as I am a poor college student, but nope, I will not be purchasing this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/20/2009 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Licha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first it was ok because my hair was healthy. But eventually this dried out my hair and made it very frizzy - it does not give ANY moisture. It also failed to clean my hair. I only use sulfate free shampoos because of my curls, so I am familiar with their capabilities. Even though my hair is naturally dry, I would end up with greasy roots a day after washing my hair....I can usually go 3 days with no grease! So, to summarize, this transformed my healthy hair into frizzy hair, with fried ends and greasy roots - not good. I'm so glad the bottle is finally finished and I can trim my ends, buy a new shampoo, and move on!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by gambitlizard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I recently went red with my hair colour, and as we all know, it fades quickly. In an effort to maintain my colour, I love the fragrance, green & fresh. This shampoo has a creamy texture, and lathers well. It does take a bit of extra time to rinse, but it rinses clean.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2009 12:51:00 AM More reviews by arvlyn

As much as I absolutely LOVE the Smoothing version of this shampoo and conditioner, I do not like the Moisture version.

The Moisture version has the great scent as the Smoothing version. It feels thicker when you're shampooing with it and takes a bit longer to rinse completely out. I used this with the Moisture conditioner.

As my hair was drying, it felt pretty much the same as with the Smoothing version, but that's where the similiarities end. This version left my hair looking and feeling very dry. It was not moisturizing at all.

From now on, I'm sticking with the Smoothing version.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2009 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Bondyme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was really trying to love this product, but alas I could not.At first I decided to give it a couple weeks but it dried out my hair even when I used a moisture rich conditioner. It left my hair frizzy and unmanageable and made flat iron straightening a nightmare.

I also was hoping that it would help maintain my color but it started to make my hair turn brassy! I have used other shampoos and not one of them would do this to my color.

FYI: I have thick brown hair, and a lot of it. (lightened all over, with honey blond highlights, done in a salon)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2009 8:36:00 AM More reviews by cleopatrasboudoir

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I won a big beauty gift bix from L'Oreal, that was filled with $100 worth of products, in this big beauty booty box were the EverPure shampoo & conditioner.

I used them both in the shower the same day and I loved the scents of each, the shampoo was very uplifting and seemed to wake me up even more. The conditioner had a pepperminty/tea tree scent that smelled great too.

I feel like when rinsing these both out, it seems to take longer, and I didnt feel I am getting all of the product out when I am done. The result, my hair was shinier and looked softer and more fuller, though about 8-10 hours later my hair looks greasier than normal as if I never washed it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2009 1:48:00 AM More reviews by sana_j

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm pretty 'meh' about this shampoo because initially it seemed alright with my hair, but sometimes I realized my hair was looking more 'poufy' than usual. Not hard for it to do considering its curly and on the fine-med side. Overall I do find that I have better results with my terax combo, I guess I got what I paid for, although this was not cheap. For a humid location I absolutely would not recommend this shampoo, I found that on a recent trip to Miami my hair was extra frizzy with this line. I know it's the humidiy also, but seriously I shouldn't need a pound of hair products. Not a fan of the scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2009 5:12:00 AM More reviews by gracie97

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

EverPure is just SLS-free; it has other sulfate compounds in it.

If you are looking for a truly sulfate-free shampoo, there is a reasonably-priced one in drugstores: Citre Shine Repair Activ.

Repair Activ is inexpensive. I paid $1.99 for a big tube. And has a nice fragrance from the natural citrus oils.

Unlike Everpure, Repair Activ shampoo does not lather at all, not even on a second application.

It gets my hair reasonably clean and leaves it feeling soft and less frizzy.

It's my new HG shampoo, and I'm puzzled that it hasn't attracted a string of raves yet.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 12:32:00 AM More reviews by ThisIsNotATroll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My fave DS shampoo! I love, love, love the way it smells! My hair is damaged beyond repair and in face I like all the everpure shampoos but their conditioners suck! I need something more strong than an OTC generic conditioner, I'm thinking of trying salon brands like bumble and bumble coco deep conditioner