L'Oreal EverPure Moisture Shampoo

3.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Glycereth 26, Decyl Glucoside, Parfum/Fragrance, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 7, Polyquaternium 10, Methylparaben, PEG 55 Propylene Glycol Oceate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, C11 15 Pareth 7, Benzophenone 3, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Glycerin, Trideceth 12, Laureth 9, Linalool, Tocopherol, Limonene, C12 13 Pareth 23, C12 13 Pareth 3, Benzyl Alcohol, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil (Rosemary), Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid 7/18/09

Wow, I'm shocked by the reviews. I personally, can't say I've experienced the static or dry hair, or anything else. I've been using it for three months now, and both my mother and I love the shampoo and conditioner. We've gone through four bottles or more. It definitely blows bioinfusion's s&c, out of the water for me (I do love bioinfusion though!)

The smell could be off putting, but not so much I want to throw it away. Today, I just purchased the uv color protecting spray and it's great!

I really like this line, even if I didnt have color treated hair I would use it because its gentler on my hair. I like the whole line, especially the moisture mask.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Ahh I was wondering what was going on with my hair! The static is terrible...I thought it was because I moved to a new country, harder water, different temperature etc but after reading all these comments I can totally relate & have a feeling it's the Everpure.
I am going to scavenge around my bathroom draws to find my Biolage, try that for a few days and report back...hopefully with better hair!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was my first experience with a Sulfate Free Product.Being an at-home Hairdresser I normally only use "Salon" Generics,however after recently being educated on the Sulfate Issues,I decided to switch.

I was very pleasantly surprised (upon purchase) to find that not only was it Sulfate Free,but it also had built-in UV Protection,and had Rosemary,which I have studied to be EXCELLENT for hair.

The lather was wonderful,as I had heard is sometimes an issue with SF Products,but not here! The scent was wonderful,different from what I'm used to,but in a good way.

But,the BEST part by far was how my hair LOOKED and FELT after use...it was SO light,fluffy,volume-ous...you name it,it was like different hair....I was truly impressed!

We'll see how it does with continued use:-)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

My first review of this shampoo said that it didn't strip my hair like sulfates shampoos do up to the point that it didn't wash off the silicone buildup from my conditioners and styling products either. I had to clarify with baking soda mixed with shampoo for my hair once a week, but I didn't put that against the shampoo. In fact it was a good thing because the conditioners and styling products were for softening and guarding against frizzies. With this shampoo I found I only needed to use styling products 3x week tops. I saved money with this shampoo! I gave it a negative review though because it didn't seem to moisturize. Well, I'm taking that back. The moisturizing doesn't occur immediately but gradually. After repeated use I found my ends to get more moisturized. My hair got softer and shinier by the end of the tube! So in the end yes, I'd buy this stuff again except for one thing: The scent. I like everything fragrance-free or unscented. So still not my HG shampoo but I'll buy this if I can't find anything else.

Note to people who use a lot of silicone products in their hair: You WILL have to clarify once a week. The other reviews complaining of a sticky or greasy buildup after using this stuff should look at all the other products they put into their hair. I used to only have to clarify once a month but with this stuff I had to clarify once a week until I cut down on my product use.

Update: Switching to a silicone-free AND sulfate-free shampoo. This stuff has silicone in it so I won't be buying it anymore.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

After hearing my sister rant and rave about how fantastic the Everpure line is, I decided to give it a shot considering I'm blonde and therefore always looking for products to preserve my hair color. I picked the moisture shampoo over the smoothing one simply because it smelled nicer. At first, my hair felt wonderful...silky, light, like I had just had it done. A few weeks went by and my hair got progressively greasier. And now, after about two months of use, I have such a horrible buildup on my scalp that it doesn't even clean my hair anymore! No matter how much I wet my hair, it still feels dry. I'm finding that I need to wash my hair daily now, which is inconvenient, not to mention expensive. I will NEVER buy this shampoo again.

i'm going to explain my hair before commenting on this product. my hair was a level 9 blonde dyed to a level 5 natural brown. this took 4 tries before the dye would stay in over a 3 week period. i wan't a sulfate free shampoo and this was a walmart for the right price. i bought the moisturizing because my hair is pretty dry right now.
i was using biolage moisturizing shampoo which was great for my hair but not the color. after one use of the L'Oreal shampoo my hair felt like straw! there is NO moisturizing aspect to this shampoo for me. i stopped using after trying it two days in a row. i recently switched to a tigi bed head sulfate free shampoo and conditioner and the difference after one use made me throw away the l'oreal crap. so if you have the same hair as i do it may be better to put in the money for the better shampoo. it was buy 2 get 2 free at ulta!

I like this shampoo. It has lots of lather, cleans with out drying out my hair/hair extensions and it smells nice. I bought the masque and conditioner, but I am not impressed with those products. I bought this at a BOGO sale and I was looking for a sulfate free shampoo, and I will purchase this product again...

What's with the static? When I brush my hair it actually makes the static cling popping noise and my hair stands on end. I've noticed my hair getting thinner and thinner and I have started asking my boyfriend if I look like I am losing my hair lol. Lots of broken hairs in the brush as well. Thought this was awesome at first and seemed to be keeping the color in but what good is the color if I have no hair left!!!!

I'm finding that as I read the reviews for this shampoo (also conditioner), I am relating more and more to others having similar issues I've been having with my hair recently...

This worked nicely at first, and indeed, I stuck it right up there in HG status, bound to be used forever, but as most HG products, it stopped working "like it used to" after a couple of weeks. Now my hair "clumps" up in the shower and won't let the water through (if that makes any sense) and after I've styled it (blowdry w/ brush) it looks consistenly like I've taken a balloon to my head and rubbed it around for an hour before deciding to go outside... but it leaves my roots greasyyyyy and flat no matter how much volumizing products I try to use.

I will probably finish this up as I am a poor college student, but nope, I will not be purchasing this again.