October 23, 2014 | 2167 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte Lipstick - Nude Attitude

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 7:25:00 AM More reviews by bellaflor179

I purchased this lipstick a few days ago and I love it especially since i have gotten a tan haha. I love matte lipsticks so this works I can do a smokey eye and use this lipstick with a nice gloss on top and I love it!!!!!!! My lips tend to get dry so I make sure to exfoliate my lips. Its a creamy lipstick and glides on smooth. I would deff. purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2011 11:16:00 PM More reviews by THLuver33

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I purchased this lipstick at my local Walmart on sale for $4.97. Not bad for a good lipstick. It is a really pretty nude color: almost apricot maybe but still nice. The texture is smooth and does not dry out my lips. The finish is really matte. The color is very pigmented and coverage is full. Overall it is a good lipstick. I will purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

I do love the color a lot especially when my skin is tanner during the summer. This would be the perfect shade! Unfortunately it emphasizes and enhances the dry and cracked appearance of my lips way too much. Even if I do wear a lip balm or use a lip exfoliator prior to using this product, it still gives it the same effect. I wish I could give it 5 stars but it's far too drying for me :( Although a great alternative to this lipstick for me would be Revlon Soft Nude!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 2:01:00 AM More reviews by tayrose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this lipstick! I'm a light skin tone and it looks perfect with any eye look. While it can be a bit drying due to it's matte formula, when paired with a lip balm as a base and a nice nudey-clear lipgloss (my favorite is ELF Minty Lip Gloss in Nashville) the formula is perfect. When applied correctly it does not set into the lines of your lips or any chapped pieces. It can become a bit orangey if too much is applied but is mostly the perfect color. I love the MAC looking packaging, just wish the cap was as expensive looking as the tube.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2011 3:03:00 AM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had heard this was the nude for any skintone...well, not so much. I am fair and I am just to fair. It would probably look great on a light-medium skintone. The texture is great!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by magcue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have very fair skin with cool undertones and I can't wear this lipstick. The formula isn't bad; it is slightly drying it's manageable. I think this color would look great on people with medium skin and darker but if you're light I'd avoid it.

The color tends to sit in the crack of my lips which is unflattering, and chapstick doesn't solve the issue.

In my experience a thin layer is all that's necessary, much more and it looks gross and chapped.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 11:13:00 AM More reviews by tamidarling

Im going to say it - this product kicks MACs Creme de Nude's butt! I love this lipstick, it is matte, by the creamy texture still provided a great base. Its perfect and long lasting.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2011 1:58:00 PM More reviews by danai

This one's pretty much unwearable for me. I'm fair and this comes out looking both anemic and orange; I admit I bought with experimentation in mind and not every day wear.
On the plus side, the whole Revlon Matte line is wonderful as far as consistency and lasting power go. Once you find a shade that suits you, whatever that may be, chances are you'll fall in love with the formula.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2011 12:38:00 PM More reviews by MyBeehive

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love matte lipsticks and often wear nude colors but this is just not a winner in my book. It just doesn't look flattering on my pale lips. The color just sort of "sits" on top and doesn't integrate with my lipcolor. It's not the Revlon Matte line in general, Strawberry suede is a dream!, it's just the shade. :\

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2011 1:45:00 AM More reviews by furnando

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This lipstick is not really a matte lipstick, based on every other matte I've tried. I would describe it as half matte half sheer..if that makes sense? The formula itself is quite good, it does not dry, but beware if your lips are heavily pigmented! Mine has some sort of frost/shimmer to it which I really don't appreciate because it just looks like I have a silver film on my lips! Also, I know some people compare this to MAC's Myth, but I found that on my lips it looks alot like Honeylove which by no means is a bad thing since that is my HG...it just doesn't give enough coverage to make my lips a true nude. The fact this is a non-drying formula and looks like my favorite lip color is the reason I gave it 4 stars. Otherwise, I have found better nudes out there, but I will definitely be using this since it doesn't wash me out (I am an NC40-42) and while the coverage is mediocre in my opinion I do like that it doesn't require to much playing around with, minus the multiple swipes I have to give to get good coverage. The price is another great point. For $6, less than half of what a MAC lipstick costs, this is a good staple drugstore lipstick.

EDIT: After wearing this I realized how much it settles into cracks and wears off very easily which is ridiculous considering this is a "matte" lipstick. If anyone is debating between MAC Myth and Revlon Nude Attitude, choose MAC it is much more of a true nude and lasts much longer.