September 2, 2014 | 1418 users online

Powder - Lancome - Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2011 4:32:00 PM More reviews by panda78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wanted a powder foundation to give me that porcelain doll look. This is a foundation that many of my clients love. So I decided to give it a try. The scent is very strong and it reminds me of my late grandmother ( a good thing) . I have it in Linen and it's a great match.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2011 1:14:00 AM More reviews by linds1986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Although I think this is a little expensive, it's worth it! I love it. It's the perfect touch-up-half-way-through-the-day powder for me - I keep this in my purse. It even works to slightly conceal my undereyes if I need a little pick me up mid-day. I would buy it again, even due to the price. It has a bit of an "old lady" makeup scent, but I secretly like it because it reminds me of my Granny :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 8:54:00 AM More reviews by 73steph

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG for me!! I've been using this for years. I used to be very acne prone and this and Lancome's teinte idole helped my skin sooo much. I use this with the sponge on my moisturized face when I'm doing a quick face. Paula Begoun recommends not using it wet because it can be streaky. I also use it as a setting powder over foundation or tinted moisturizer, but be sure to use a brush in this instance. I can't believe that this product broke people out, I've never had that problem. I tried all the mineral makeups when they came out and BE and all those broke me out because of the bismuth oxychloride. I came back to my old faithful and it hasn't disappointed. This doesn't give the full coverage as the foundations with bismuth oxychloride but it has medium coverage and covers up most of my imperfections-- and that's saying a lot!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by roxypoxy75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I started using this about a year ago. Back then I really liked its coverage,etc. I'm on my 2nd pan now and I realized that the coverage isn't so great after all, as i need to touch up frequently and it does nothing about oil control. It has a floral(?) scent too which kinda reminds me of old make-up. I'm just finishing this pan and switching to MAC Studio Fix Foundation.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used this before as a finishing powder in Matte Voile. It gives a nice, soft finish, and smells sooo good. However, I feel this powder clogs my pores, as lovely as it is. It works perfectly on my mom, who has drier skin, and she likes to use it wet also, which looks more natural. If you don't have sensitive, acne-prone skin, and aren't concerned with price, go for it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by hearts317

Acne. well it sucks! everyone knows that! and sometimes i just need that extra little cover that isn't too thick or heavy, but doesn't wear off that easily. THIS IS MY STAPLE PRODUCT! i love it sosososo much! it makes me feel so confident when i wear it! and i got it at first but it wasn't oil free but it didn't break me out and now I'm getting the oil free and i cant wait to wear it! its about $38 so it is pretty expensive, and it doesn't come with a sponge/brush... but i have a ton of sponges and i think its definitely worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 5:29:00 PM More reviews by thisyearsgirl

This is the best powder I have ever used! I use the Matte Clair II finish. It does not leave a streaky finish like most other powders I have tried. I have used this product for years, and it is definitely the number one thing in my make up bag. The powder blends very well; I use it over the teint idole foundation for a flawless finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2010 5:13:00 PM More reviews by smellsgood

Ok so this powder works well for me, I'm nc30 and wear the shade. Matte buff II. The shade is very well suited to my skin tone and the finish is so pretty. It doesn't look cakey but it keeps my skin matte all day. While I was pregnant my skin changed from oily to dry especially in the t zone. And this powder actually looks better than it used to. I'm still on my first compact and have had for well ove a year. A word of advice though, do not use the puff that it comes with I use a sonia kashuk face powder brush and the finish is flawless. Oh and the packaging is sturdy and the mirror is good quality I've dropped this so many times and it has never broken. for on the go touchups I use my too faced kabuki brush. Hope this helps.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2010 11:57:00 PM More reviews by da8mui

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I really liked this powder at 1st, gave me a really porcelain skin look but had to gave up on this since it started to break me out like crazy! I got this in the lightest shade, matte porcelaine and it matched really well with my NC20-15 skin. The scent is very powdery..baby powder? and I find using the puff better than the sponge..the sponge seem to make the powder go darker on the skin or maybe it's just me ahaha

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2010 2:23:00 AM More reviews by RicheleBarbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

great for normal skin. I used this dry with a sponge & it comes on great but fades & becomes very oily about 2 hrs later. perfect skin match & everything just not good for oily colored skin. my cousin in law has very fair skin so she uses this to retouch & as a foundation. but I have light tanned skin so it comes off orangey when I touchup. great product just not for me