April 21, 2014 | 1821 users online

yummyummyummy
and oh so glossy
whee :D
not so moisture-y though
i like raspberry the best

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2009 12:59:00 AM More reviews by picoopicco

I actually have 2 of these one in raspberry and watermelon. i think its a great product but its more of a gloss than a balm. i used this outside and sometimes over night. when i use it and wake up in the morning some of the product is still there and the it moisturizes quite good. it also give a nice sheer color. i would of course buy this product agian :]

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2008 5:52:00 AM More reviews by snowytearz

Definitely smells nice
but there are better lip balms that actually do the job =_=
This was more of a gloss than a balm
I gave up on this after a couple of uses coz it was sticky & made my lips dry.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2008 2:33:00 AM More reviews by belletrist9

I found this to be less moisturizing than regular chapstick and Rosebud Salve, so I wasn't very impressed. The Strawberry one does smell nice and has a good tint to it though.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2008 4:57:00 AM More reviews by nightlace2000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Fantastic flavours and packaging. The smell is just divine.

However, I got a horrible allergic reaction to these and my lips got so dried out when I used these. No moisturising component in them at all!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2008 1:53:00 PM More reviews by vanitykey

The scent is yummy. I have the strawberry born lippy. ummm the stuff dries out on my lips after a few minutes, that's why I won't buy again. But if just for the tint I'm after i'll scrimp on this so I can save it when i need color over my petoleum jelly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2008 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

These come in heavenly scents. I have the Exotic Passionfruit. The texture is not too sticky so it goes on nice and smooth. This formula is definitely moisturizing. Drawback: you have to dip your fingers in the jar.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2008 8:33:00 PM More reviews by daniellex

I got three of these in a trio for christmas last year: satsuma shimmer, watermelon, and strawberry. Overall I liked them as lip glosses, but not as lip balms. They don't moisturize at all. What I do like is the amount of shine they give, and the slight tint to them. I don't like lip glosses that have a lot of shine, and these don't have that much. Just enough to highlight my lips, but not overexpose them. I didn't like the satsuma shimmer though. It tasted horrible and burned my throat, and the amount of shimmer is ridiculous. It also looks very orange on my lips, which I don't like, so I tossed that one. The other two I love, especially strawberry. It tastes great and has a slight red tint to it and is just a really nice color. I really do think they should be advertised as lip glosses though, not lip balms.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2008 12:40:00 AM More reviews by monkeytron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I viewed this product as a lip gloss, so I'm loving it. I usually carry a separate chapstick with me and apply this lip balm on top. It's not sticky, just smooth and perfectly glossy. Everyone seems to be pissed that this doesn't heal chapped lips. Since I don't rely on this (I use vaseline) for dry lips, I'm completely satisfied with the product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2008 7:17:00 PM More reviews by SophH

This lipbalm smells great and has a nice tint for your lips but it doesn't moisturise very well. For the price it's not worth buying.