Maybelline Lash Stiletto

3.2

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Acacia Senegal, Gum, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG/PPG 17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth 20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, Rayon, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Silk, May Contain ( /-): CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Titanium Dioxide, CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide).

on 11/6/2012 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Pros:

-Does lengthen
-Doesn't clump as long as you don't layer it

Cons:

-Smells AWFUL
-Difficult to apply if you have thick or blonde eyelashes
-Must be layered to get good effect
-Does not separate lashes at all, in fact it makes all your lashes stick together

Overall, it's ok. It does lengthen the lashes, but must be layered to really get affect. If you have thin, already black or dark brown eyelashes this could be good for you. If your eyelashes are thick or blonde I'd suggest trying something else, or prepare to have to work with it to get it to work for you.

on 11/6/2012 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this mascara, I love the whispy look achieved using this product.

I was upset to see it had been taken off the shelf at local stores. Then i found it in the clearance section of a few discount stores. Score! Managed to grab a few before they discontinue the product, which i assume is what they are doing here in Australia :( i also use the brush when i have run out for eyebrows and to use with other mascaras.

My eyelashes look so long using this and the colour is a really good deep black, lasts all day too!

on 10/28/2012 11:16:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I HATE THIS MASCARA. That being said, you are probably wondering why I gave it 5 stars. Well here's the thing. I recommend that if you are curious in buying this mascara, you should buy it and try it out. I did that a few years back and ending up hating it. It clumped, it was terrible for volume. HOWEVER** The brush that it comes with is phenomenal! I have not seen another brush work wonders like this little, red plastic one. I use it as an eyebrow come before and after I apply eyebrow powder, and the powder STAYS in place. I have ONLY ever experienced that with this brush. I also use it as an eye lash brush before and AFTER mascara. I first curl my lashes and then use my HG mascara L'oreal telescopic. Once it dries, I use this Stiletto brush which gives my eye lashes phenomenal definition as well as even more length? (somehow I don't know) So if you are curious about this mascara, please buy it. If you hate it, throw it out, clean the brush, and keep it . It can be used over and over again with make-up remover :)

on 10/16/2012 9:25:00 PM

I really like this mascara. Its buildable, very black and easy to apply even a month after purchase. Sure, its not the best of the bunch; but for drugstore I think its a pretty good value.

on 10/9/2012 7:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The smell is horrible. Even an hour after application I can still smell my mascara and my eyes are a little irritated. Bad tube?

The formula is thin which meant clumps were minimal ... for now (until the tube gets more air time from use).

But the smell ...

With a name like "stiletto" you would think that this mascara would make your lashes super long like its sky-high heeled namesake. Well, it made my lashes long ... sort of. Better than going natural I suppose, but disappointing in the length department.

Marcelle Lash Extreme is far better for me for length.

Givenchy Noir 3-in-1 even better still (based on a tester from Sepora).

And in case I didn't mention it before ... there's that horrid smell.

Guess it's not hard to figure out that I won't be repurchasing this mascara.

on 9/16/2012 2:36:00 PM

Im glad that this formula works for me. The brush is wonderful. It lengthens and separates my lashes. I wear concealer and have oily lids and this stuff doesn't smudge on me or flake unless I layer too much on. I have a habit of layering x20 bc I love mascara lol. It dries hard but overall I like this product.

on 9/9/2012 1:15:00 AM

I like lash stiletto! It's not dry or flakey and stays put all day long-no raccoon eyes :) The formula and thin brush make it simple to apply without getting it all over my lids. Starting tomorrow i'll be using this in all of my youtube videos if you want a live demo. My channel is https://www.youtube.com/user/sarikeen?feature=guide so check it out if you want :)

This mascara gives me looong and thin eyelashes. Not too bad at all.

on 8/30/2012 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I dont know why there are so many bad reviews? This mascara isnt the best, but it certainly isnt the worst! Like some of the other reviewers said, this stuff wont clump (if you know how to apply mascara properly) and you can really build up the layers. Ive never had this smudge or flake, it makes my lashes look awesome. The only cons I can think of is it smells really chemically, and its a pretty wet formula. I only say I wont repurchase because I like to try out a lot of different mascaras. Once the three months is up I move on to the next!

on 8/15/2012 5:19:00 PM

idk why this product has such bad reviews! i love this mascara!!!

Video Reviews & Tutorials