E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492 CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love this bronzer, and the blush is gorgeous, too! It goes on smooth and blends out well and really is an amazing contouring color of my fair skin tone. I love the blush, as well! Mine has little bits of gold and it also blends smoother than a baby's butt. Two thumbs up from this girl!

on 1/19/2014 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a great bronzer! I have mine in St.Lucia and it's perfect for deeper skin tones. I would give it 5 stars if only it didn't come with so much shimmer. I haven't used the blush much, because I don't think it suits well with my skin color.

Check out my youtube review at youtube.com/xoKEEBUUxo

on 1/15/2014 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I'm fair skinned and love this product. The way I do my makeup with this product is awesome. I'm not sure what's with the negative reviews, in guessing you're just not using it right. It's packaging is great, I love it and it's my go to for contouring and blush.

on 1/9/2014 2:51:00 PM

I thought this might be a dupe for NARS blush n' Bronzer but all i have to say is NO NO NO! The bronzer is. D-A-R-K and M-U-D-D-Y as hell! It looks like i smeared a chocolate cake on my face, It is SOOOOOO powdery and has SOOO much fallout! The blush is A-OK but i don't like it that much! All in all the packagin' is good but STAY FAR AWAY ESPECIALLY if you have FAIR-LIGHT skin tones! EVERYONE should stay away EVEN if your tan or Darker skinned person anyways!

on 1/3/2014 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse

This is pretty good quality including the pigment, but the only thing I dislike is that the Bronzer is a little bit shimmery. And that the blush pan for me falls out a lot. But other than that, this has been my travel best friend because of its price and it's compatibility! Blush and Bronzer all in one. :)

on 1/3/2014 2:50:00 AM

I really like this duo. I got it in St. Lucia and I absolutely adore the colours. It does have a slight shimmer to it so if you're looking for a bronzer to contour your face with, this might not be the best bronzer to use. The blush is such a lovely colour and it goes really well with the bronzer on my face. I have fair skin, but I'm pretty sure that this product will look amazing on medium/dark toned skin. It's extremely pigmented so I'd recommend picking the product with a lighter hand if you belong more in the fair complexion.

on 12/18/2013 4:43:00 PM

I only like this product for temporary application or on the go. It goes on great and the color really shows but it's very hard to blend and ends up spotty on my skin, even with a primer. Maybe it's my combination skin, but I don't believe this is ideal for all-day wear

on 12/17/2013 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Good stuff. Blush has a tiny bit of shimmer in it pretty coral color. Bronzed can come off as muddy if not blended well I'll also mention the bronzed has some specks of glitter in it. Over all good product I also like the fact that it Last forever.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am am NC20, and I picked this up with the hope it would be a dupe for Nars Laguna/Orgasm. The blush is a corally pink with gold shimmer, it is quite wearable and it lasts maybe 4 hours max. The bronzer is unwearable on my skin, it is overly pigmented and muddy. Not something I will repurchase. It is a splurge but get the $27 dollar duo from Nars if you can, better quality and longer lasting.

on 12/15/2013 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is a pretty good product. I have medium brown skin and the bronzer shows up on my skin. I actually do a light contour with this. This a warm coppery shade that is not too red or or orange. It also never looks dirty or ashy on my skin. There is a subtle shimmer to this bronzer but it is not glittery or frosty. I've used up the bronzer part of the duo but I'm yet to put a dent in the blush.

The blush part on the other hand is much harder to work with. It is shimmery golden peach shade but it is not as pigmented. If I attempt to layer this blush, my skin looks chalky. I can only use this as a highlight which looks pretty on my skin. I get a pinky/peach/golden glow. The glitter here is also subtle.

I've heard people compare this blush to Nars "Orgasm" but that's such a shame. 1 - Orgasm shows up on my deep skin with little to no effort and 2- the texture, pigmentation and blendability of orgasm is of spectacular.

But overall the quality of this bronzer is so great, I'd get this again. The price is excellent given the quality and the amount of product given. The casing is fine (a cheaper version of Nars duos) and I like the large mirror. The product is compactly packed as the product would not shatter if the compact falls.

This is is a really good product and value for money.

Popular Blush Products