E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492 CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

on 10/28/2013 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I like this, for 3 bucks it contours quite well on my face. I'm using St. Lucia, which seems to be the best selling shade. Yes, the contouring powder is more matte and if you put too much on your contouring brush, you'll be spending more time blending. However if you apply this lightly and blend it out well, it does indeed work. The blush shows up nicely on me, it warms my cheeks. And I love how they've matched their Studio compacts with NARS. Although I cannot compare this to the contouring compact from NARS, I have read there really is no comparison with the exception of appearance.
I dont mind...this will do just fine for me.

on 10/24/2013 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

honestly a great product for the price!

I will admit that I love the ELF line. It's super cheap, but if you pick the right stuff, you get amazing cosmetics for your money.

While this is definitely hearsay, and I have not tried the NARS blush myself, I have been told several times that the blush half of this combo is a dupe of NARS' Orgasm blush, one of those rare colors I've been told looks good on everybody. Whether or not it really looks like that, it looks good on me, and if that is true then the NARS blush is literally 300 times the price of the ELF blush.

The packaging of ELF's line can often leave much to be wanted, and things like the mirrors glued inside the package (which has happened to me before with this blush) can fall off.

But, hey. If I can get the perfect blush for me with an added bronzer for contour at a price I could probably dig out of the cushions of my sofa, that lost mirror is just fine to me. I already had a double sided mirror in my purse anyway!

I highly recommend this to everyone. Fantastic cosmetics at beyond fantastic price. (If I'd had this as a teenager I would have gotten a job simply to clear out every product they had.) Great quality, and the only gripe I have is shaky packaging. I have heard others complain that the colors are not bold or rich enough, but 1) when the most expensive thing they have is a $10 palette of 144 eyeshadows, I don't expect M.A.C quality, and 2) I actually prefer the less powerful shadows. As in cooking, adding is easy. Subtracting is not.

So, good quality, cheap prices, a little product packaging problem - so darn near perfect.

on 10/7/2013 4:59:00 PM

This is an amazing product for its price.

PROS:
Bronzer is extremely pigmented and dark, very brown. Great for contouring.
The compact is really classy and has a mirror.

CONS:
Blush sucks--too sheer, too sparkley, doesnt show up.
Bronzer is not matte
Bronzer is impossible to blend!! Its super powdery and dark, so when you put it on your face, its impossible to blend out and can look like a brown line on your face.

Overall, it's a great color but you need to really practice blending out the bronzer! the blush is useless.

on 10/3/2013 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

These are mad glittery.

on 9/29/2013 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

A little goes a long way i use both in the same place if that makes sense its def a good contour :)) but be careful you will look like jersey shore season one snooki if you use to much

on 9/29/2013 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

For the most part, I love this! I love how compact the set it and how nice the bronzer looks on me. But the blush is really natural. It almost looks like I'm wearing nothing. But it's nice for those days when I don't want to look like I'm wearing makeup. I give it a 8 out of 10 lol

on 9/27/2013 8:02:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Bought St Lucia. $3.00 at Target.
Peachy/Pink blush not as pigmented as the bronzer that could be used as contour on some skin types. Pretty hues...
Both shades: however, have micro glitter not just a glow, which is not what I want on my face. I don't want particles of glitter in my pores!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE! this is so amazing! Been looking for a good drugstore contouring bronzer and this is it! The blush is also beautiful- this is a rumoured drugstore dupe for Nars Orgasm.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Okay color. The pink is kind of washed out on me. However, the product broke me out on my cheeks where I applied it.

Popular Blush Products