Rimmel Moisture Renew - Nude Delight

4.1

on 10/7/2011 7:33:00 AM

I love this colour as a "put on and forget" kind of lipstick. It isn't too pale, so it is more suited to a variety of skin tones unlike MAC myth. You don't need a gloss or anything over the top because it has a slight glossy sheen to it. It isn't drying and doesn't leave me with that dreaded line that most nudes leave behind. Because it is very moisturizing, the lines in your lips won't be exaggerated. The packaging is beautiful too and it is pretty cheap, especially if you get it on special.

on 10/1/2011 9:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is a great nude lipstick! Awesome formula and it doesn't give you that sickly concealer lip look. Very happy with this product!

If i could only have one lipstick, this, nude delight, would be it. i love it so much, i stock up just in case rimmel discontinues it. you know cosmetic companies, always like to discontinue things when they don't sell or just cause they want something new to compete with the other brands. i swear if rimmel discontinues this shade, im gonna chuck a bomb.

on 9/10/2011 11:23:00 PM

I was really excited for this lipstick. My first nude lipstick. However, it doesn't keep my lips moisturized at all. Also, the colour isn't that great for my skin tone, it makes me look kind of dead. But I'm going to keep on trying it out with lipglosses until I can find the perfect combo.

on 9/10/2011 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS
i've tried revlon nude shades they were very dissapointing
BUT
then i found this
WOW CHANGED MY WORLD
this was the most amazing nude lipstick ive ever tried
i would so buy this again
i would reccomend to all
its just real good.
creamy ,smooth moisturizing and feels great on lips.
10/10

on 9/2/2011 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this nude lipstick! I like to use a darker coloured lipstick over it.. if I find it way too nude and vice versa. It does not make my lips peel whatsoever and that's normally the problem i have with lipsticks.

Pros
- Smooth finish
- Semi-creamy
- Inexpensive
- great color
- lovely packaging

Cons
- Tiny bit drying

on 8/19/2011 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love the packaging..who doesnt? its shiny and pretty.
I also love this nude color its perfect , i have a medium skin tone. Also i like that it doesnt have a pink undertones but more like a peach?

ps. it smells horrible , lol!

on 8/19/2011 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I find this nude a nice nude for people with medium and tanned skin. I'm NC35-40 and I find this nude does not wash me out like some nude colours. I compared it to my Revlon soft nude and i found the rimmel one to be slightly darker. It's a nice beige peach pink. Good price, would recommend.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This lipstick is creamy and smells heavenly it applies smoothly with a bit of a shine.The packaging is nice but I prefer a sleek black packaging but this purple is pretty as well.The colour I feel sometimes washes me out and the lipstick isn't that very longlasting but overall it's worth the price I like to layer it with a peachy lipgloss which gives a nice effect.

on 7/16/2011 6:26:00 AM

Slather this on without lip pencil and it gives me peachy nudey perfect kissable lips. Hubby won't touch them though, but says they look nice. I have to use a lot of it, and keep it in my pocket or bag handy because it does come off easily, but at that price!!! It's lovely and moist and sheeny and I love doing my posh 'pout' with this on. I love it anyway.

Popular Lipsticks