Rimmel Moisture Renew - Nude Delight

4.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

packaging is soooo CUTE! i love the neon purple tube it comes in...it smells delicious too. Iam a NC 43 so this lipstick can look tacky on me...but i apply some clear chap stick and then slightly dab on the lipstick..it gives me a sexy sheer nude look...also makes my lips look nice and full. However this can tend to be a little drying but overall n okay product.

I absolutely love this lip color! the packaging is so cute and very feminine. it's the right nude for my lips and doesn't make me appear dead , but my only problem is the smell and taste. at first I didn't mind the smell I actually thought I smelled pretty nice. but the more I wore it the more I became bothered. it smelled very much like hand soap and it tastes like hand soap or light chemicals. after kissing me one time my boyfriend actually gagged because the taste was so horrible.
but since the color is so great I still wear it occasionally but not as often as I'd like to =(

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a really good nude for me (NC30). I've been having problem finding a good nude that wouldnt wash me out and make me look corpsy. I have tried so many nudes and nothing was working for me until I saw that rimmel lipsticks were on sale at my local SDM for 4.99.
When I was shopping around, i was wearing doft nude by revlon which im not 100% happy with but it's the best nude that i could find (I have tried all the MAC nudes and they weren't good on me- peachstock, hug me, blankety, half and half, even darker nudes like cherish and fleshpot did not work for me), I compared soft nude and nude delight on the back of my hand and it looks like nude delight was a TAD big darker but still very nude.
at 4.99 dollars, I HAD to try it and I'm really glad I did.
It's a very pretty peachy, slightly pinky nude lipstick. It has those undertones so it doesn't completely wash me out. It just softens and mutes my natural lip color and i even don't mind the old school lipstick scent. I kind of like it! The texture is also very nice. It is not a long lasting lipstick, thats for sure but it does mositurize and for the time being, it is my FAVOURITE nude.
If you are NC 30-NC40 try it. It is one of those rare none corpsy nude lip colors!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This lipstick is very pretty and most well suited for those between NC 30-40. This is a pretty wide range of shades on whom nude lipsticks usually look too beige and make the wearer resemble a corpse.
Nude Delight does none of the above for me as an NC 30-35 as it is very peach-coral based.
It is very creamy and slightly glossy, although it is moisturising- to an extent- you need perfect, flake free lips before applying else all that is wrong will be highlighted. I have one deep line in the middle of my lower lip in which the lipstick usually sinks into after about 20 minutes but this is nothing a quick swipe of the finger cant fix.
I prefer this lipstick after it has settled a little and do not apply it in swiping motions- I prefer patting as this creates optimum coverage (dark pigmentation).
Because it is so creamy it does tend to slide and wear of pretty quickly - 2 hours maximum without lipliner.
The smell is very strong and synthetic-floral and I can see it btohering some people but not me - i love it.

I love this colour as a "put on and forget" kind of lipstick. It isn't too pale, so it is more suited to a variety of skin tones unlike MAC myth. You don't need a gloss or anything over the top because it has a slight glossy sheen to it. It isn't drying and doesn't leave me with that dreaded line that most nudes leave behind. Because it is very moisturizing, the lines in your lips won't be exaggerated. The packaging is beautiful too and it is pretty cheap, especially if you get it on special.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is a great nude lipstick! Awesome formula and it doesn't give you that sickly concealer lip look. Very happy with this product!

If i could only have one lipstick, this, nude delight, would be it. i love it so much, i stock up just in case rimmel discontinues it. you know cosmetic companies, always like to discontinue things when they don't sell or just cause they want something new to compete with the other brands. i swear if rimmel discontinues this shade, im gonna chuck a bomb.

I was really excited for this lipstick. My first nude lipstick. However, it doesn't keep my lips moisturized at all. Also, the colour isn't that great for my skin tone, it makes me look kind of dead. But I'm going to keep on trying it out with lipglosses until I can find the perfect combo.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS
i've tried revlon nude shades they were very dissapointing
BUT
then i found this
WOW CHANGED MY WORLD
this was the most amazing nude lipstick ive ever tried
i would so buy this again
i would reccomend to all
its just real good.
creamy ,smooth moisturizing and feels great on lips.
10/10

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this nude lipstick! I like to use a darker coloured lipstick over it.. if I find it way too nude and vice versa. It does not make my lips peel whatsoever and that's normally the problem i have with lipsticks.

Pros
- Smooth finish
- Semi-creamy
- Inexpensive
- great color
- lovely packaging

Cons
- Tiny bit drying

Recommended for Medium Skin