August 2, 2014 | 1004 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Moisture Renew - Nude Delight

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2011 10:37:00 AM More reviews by UnleashDarkness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is creamy and smells heavenly it applies smoothly with a bit of a shine.The packaging is nice but I prefer a sleek black packaging but this purple is pretty as well.The colour I feel sometimes washes me out and the lipstick isn't that very longlasting but overall it's worth the price I like to layer it with a peachy lipgloss which gives a nice effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2011 6:26:00 AM More reviews by Csarina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Slather this on without lip pencil and it gives me peachy nudey perfect kissable lips. Hubby won't touch them though, but says they look nice. I have to use a lot of it, and keep it in my pocket or bag handy because it does come off easily, but at that price!!! It's lovely and moist and sheeny and I love doing my posh 'pout' with this on. I love it anyway.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2011 12:50:00 AM More reviews by gchiu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I want to love this color, I really do. But because I have reddish lips, I can't achieve the look I want. It doesn't have enough pigmentation, and it doesn't last long. It transfers too easily to glasses (but maybe it's because I've applied too much). I purchased this hoping it could replace my discontinued "Birthday Suit", but no luck. T_T

But this lipstick is moisturizing, feels nice and I like the fragrance, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2011 12:51:00 AM More reviews by GothicGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My HG nude lippie! Hip hip hurruh!

Nude Delight is a nude peach colour. On application, it is a pure nude colour. Definately no orange or coral. I find this colour adds volume to my lips & looks freakin hot! Hot I say!!!

Application is smooth, colour needs to be touched up a fair bit though.

All in all, a very sexy lippie I'd recommend any day of the week.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2011 5:19:00 PM More reviews by dummeow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A nude color that doesn't have pink undertones, but rather a peachy nude undertone. It doesn't make you look lifeless because of the peach tones, unlike Nude Attitude by Revlon. I have warm undertones and this is the perfect nude. Only complaint is the taste (kind of soapy), and the purple packaging is kind of cheap looking. But overall, good pigmentation, moist and non drying, stays until you drink or eat (like most lipsticks), and bought for about $3.50 CDN. I wear NW25 for concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2011 11:59:00 AM More reviews by regineeeeeee

im an NC43 and its funny, because some days this shade actually looks quite decent on me, but other days it just washes me out, but its nothing that can't be fixed with just a dab of a sheer pink or red ontop. i quite like the texture of this, and its one of the better nudes that ive tried, and its so cheap i feel that i don't have a right to complain lol. it really isn't bad at all and is pretty handy to have in your makeup kit, especially for days where you want you eyes to be the main focus. even a little goes a long way in my opinion. and the packaging is quite pretty too

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by makeuplab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is defiantly not a nude!! its like an orange color! I went out looking for a cheap nude color without reading reviews first (my bad). Maybe for some skin tones this would work but for me it looks horrible its to orangey and doesnt go with my skin tone whatsoever!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by SabrinaWoods

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Dont wear this much, not very pigmented and I just dont like the way it looks on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

I just got this lipstick and didn't really have any expectations for it.

I really love this lipstick. It is the perfect peachy/natural/beige/nude colour for tan girls with warm undertones. Does not wash you out but covers up any red-ness in your lips to provide a nice natural peach sheen.

I love it and it's not drying at all. It feels like a balm and lasts a long time, even after eating. LOVE IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 5:34:00 AM More reviews by NaoRen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a long time favorite for me.
The color stays longer on my lips than the MAC lustre finish lipsticks and it feels more comfortable because the moisture level is much higher.
I'm NW10 but I love it to wear this natural warm color (which remindes me more of MAC 'freckletone' than 'creme d' nude', but the finish of the Rimmel moisture renew is more like the MAC creamsheen finish) and it looks also good on my cool undertoned skin compared to my blue eyes.

I also like the cute packaging with its lilac-metal look (but it's plastic) and the utterly cute crown on the top. Never mind how often I open the cap does not give an inch and hold quite well after.