Rimmel Moisture Renew - Nude Delight

4.1

on 9/10/2011 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS
i've tried revlon nude shades they were very dissapointing
BUT
then i found this
WOW CHANGED MY WORLD
this was the most amazing nude lipstick ive ever tried
i would so buy this again
i would reccomend to all
its just real good.
creamy ,smooth moisturizing and feels great on lips.
10/10

on 9/2/2011 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this nude lipstick! I like to use a darker coloured lipstick over it.. if I find it way too nude and vice versa. It does not make my lips peel whatsoever and that's normally the problem i have with lipsticks.

Pros
- Smooth finish
- Semi-creamy
- Inexpensive
- great color
- lovely packaging

Cons
- Tiny bit drying

on 8/19/2011 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love the packaging..who doesnt? its shiny and pretty.
I also love this nude color its perfect , i have a medium skin tone. Also i like that it doesnt have a pink undertones but more like a peach?

ps. it smells horrible , lol!

on 8/19/2011 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I find this nude a nice nude for people with medium and tanned skin. I'm NC35-40 and I find this nude does not wash me out like some nude colours. I compared it to my Revlon soft nude and i found the rimmel one to be slightly darker. It's a nice beige peach pink. Good price, would recommend.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This lipstick is creamy and smells heavenly it applies smoothly with a bit of a shine.The packaging is nice but I prefer a sleek black packaging but this purple is pretty as well.The colour I feel sometimes washes me out and the lipstick isn't that very longlasting but overall it's worth the price I like to layer it with a peachy lipgloss which gives a nice effect.

on 7/16/2011 6:26:00 AM

Slather this on without lip pencil and it gives me peachy nudey perfect kissable lips. Hubby won't touch them though, but says they look nice. I have to use a lot of it, and keep it in my pocket or bag handy because it does come off easily, but at that price!!! It's lovely and moist and sheeny and I love doing my posh 'pout' with this on. I love it anyway.

on 5/5/2011 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I want to love this color, I really do. But because I have reddish lips, I can't achieve the look I want. It doesn't have enough pigmentation, and it doesn't last long. It transfers too easily to glasses (but maybe it's because I've applied too much). I purchased this hoping it could replace my discontinued "Birthday Suit", but no luck. T_T

But this lipstick is moisturizing, feels nice and I like the fragrance, too.

on 4/28/2011 12:51:00 AM

My HG nude lippie! Hip hip hurruh!

Nude Delight is a nude peach colour. On application, it is a pure nude colour. Definately no orange or coral. I find this colour adds volume to my lips & looks freakin hot! Hot I say!!!

Application is smooth, colour needs to be touched up a fair bit though.

All in all, a very sexy lippie I'd recommend any day of the week.

on 4/1/2011 5:19:00 PM

A nude color that doesn't have pink undertones, but rather a peachy nude undertone. It doesn't make you look lifeless because of the peach tones, unlike Nude Attitude by Revlon. I have warm undertones and this is the perfect nude. Only complaint is the taste (kind of soapy), and the purple packaging is kind of cheap looking. But overall, good pigmentation, moist and non drying, stays until you drink or eat (like most lipsticks), and bought for about $3.50 CDN. I wear NW25 for concealer.

on 3/31/2011 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

im an NC43 and its funny, because some days this shade actually looks quite decent on me, but other days it just washes me out, but its nothing that can't be fixed with just a dab of a sheer pink or red ontop. i quite like the texture of this, and its one of the better nudes that ive tried, and its so cheap i feel that i don't have a right to complain lol. it really isn't bad at all and is pretty handy to have in your makeup kit, especially for days where you want you eyes to be the main focus. even a little goes a long way in my opinion. and the packaging is quite pretty too

Popular Lipsticks