September 2, 2014 | 1020 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Sexy Curves

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by noname101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not great not bad.

Applies easily. Has a cool brush. No smuding or anything

I didn't like that it doesn't separate that well. It gave my slightly spider lashes, which I am not super into.

Probably wouldn't buy it again over some of my other drugstore mascaras.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2011 1:26:00 AM More reviews by panghoua

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate this mascara. I love the brush but i hate the formula. Its too wet but i guess ill have to wait til it dries up and see what happens. Love the packaging its super cuteee

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by vchung65

I hate the formula for the waterproof version of this mascara... I wanted to try something new, so decided to pick this one up. The mascara takes foooooooooorever to dry, which pretty much makes you prone to smudging. It also sucks at holding a curl, and your lashes just look sparse. I do like the brush, however. It helps in coating each of your lashes. I'll probably just end up reusing the brush for my trusty Maybelline One by One mascara instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2011 12:17:00 PM More reviews by JennyBean13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh my god, this stuff is amazing. I have long lashes (thanks mom) but they stick straight out so I always go for volumizing and curling mascaras.
You need to be right in front of the mirror and work slowly because it is a little tricky to apply. I love how you can apply it normally and them use the top circular bit to add detail to the outer lashes.
The result: Doll like lashes. I save it for the weekend.
No offense, but it sounds like a lot of the bad reviews are simply due to people not using it properly. It takes a little longer than your average mascara, yes, but only a few seconds.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2011 2:44:00 AM More reviews by DizzyNicky

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The formula is good, hate the brush. I used it with a mascara wand from another brand and I really liked the results. It held a curl, which is saying a lot because I have really straight lashes that point down. Its to much of an inconvenience to use another brush so I moved on to Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes. I do use it from time to time as a third coat because the brush is good at separating your lashes and like I said, I like the formula. Not a go to for me, but not bad either. - Update: Rimmel is not a cruelty free brand so I will no longer use their products

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2011 9:06:00 AM More reviews by dcappelut

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am quite disappointed by this mascara. I found so many good reviews for it online, but when I bought it and used it myself, it just did not live up to its hype.

1. It does not give me as much volume as I would like. (I get better volume with my maybelline colossal).
2. It does curl your lashes a bit, but i still prefer using an eyelash curler before hand. However, even with the curler, my eyelash curl does not hold for very long. My lashes tend to droop after a couple of hours with this mascara.
3. It is quite hard to get off. Somehow my lashes start to fall off a LOT and i started to freak out so i stopped using this for a while.
4. The brush is WEIRD. Due to the brush's shape, it made it hard for me to apply mascara on my bottom lashes without any mess. In general, the brush makes me take longer when applying the mascara. NOT CONVENIENT AT ALL, especially when I need to rush in the morning :/

Will i buy this again? ummm NO. It's not THAT bad of a product, but it's not good either. I've found better mascaras than this.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2011 2:20:00 PM More reviews by erasgem

The ONLY positive thing - not clumpy...sometimes..

Otherwise:
- doesn't curl or keep it
- Colour smudges
- wand is hard to use

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2011 1:57:00 AM More reviews by kittybearchiyo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Great mascara if used correctly. (i.e. keep the brush clean, small amount of product, etc.)

Great at lengthening and separating, but not much else. The brush is great, formula is about average. Good for every day, which is what I bought it for.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2011 6:20:00 AM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i LOVEEEE this mascara the packagings really cute and pretty, and with only 2 coats of it it looked like i was wearing fake eyelashes, its not clumpy and its really black. the only con was the price it was $17.50 (australian) which is really expensive but i think its worth it

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2011 8:17:00 PM More reviews by BelleBunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

The packaging and price of this mascara instantly caught my eye and I just had to have it.

It is now my go to mascara for softer looks, since it separates my lashes so well (when wiggling the brush) and lengthens then perfectly. It doesn't look as dark of a black as other mascaras and doesn't clump them. It's perfect for everyday looks considering my lashes look like I don't have ANY mascara on (if you've seen me for the first time atleast, my lashes are actually very short x). )