Rimmel Sexy Curves

3.3

on 10/10/2011 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I honesty really like this mascara. Its one of my favorites! :)
It doesn't clump your lashes and really makes them volumous and long. I would definalty purchase it again!

on 10/7/2011 7:29:00 AM

This has been my favourite mascara for several years now, I just can't get enough of it. I find it to be a quite thick consistency so I can build up my lashes nice and thick if I feel like it. It doesn't give me the spidery effect that most mascaras do and it doesn't smudge easily. The packaging is really pretty and stands out alot in my makeup collection, making it easy to find. Quite cheap and high quality for a drugstore mascara.

on 10/5/2011 8:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is one of my favourite all time mascaras,it comes in a very pretty metallic purple package and not only does it give good curl but it also gives lovely volume and the brush really helps to evenly seperate your lashes,it is in my opinion one of rimmels best mascaras and i always seem to go back to it after trying other mascaras.

on 9/30/2011 2:04:00 PM

I like the brush, and packaging. But I seriously hate the formula. If you apply too much it clumps. After an hour or so I find it smudges all over my under eye area and gives me racoon eyes. I'm throwing this away, I'm pretty mad because it was expensive for drugstore.

on 9/22/2011 1:55:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is one of my fave mascaras out of the countless ones I already have. My lashes are long naturally but they are stick straight so I always have to use a curler first.
Pros
-Lifts and curls without a lot of work
-Seperates
-Doesn't clump
-Doesn't smudge
-The unique brush lets you get to all those small lashes
-Doll-like feathery lashes

Cons
-Can't think of any.

on 9/21/2011 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Not great not bad.

Applies easily. Has a cool brush. No smuding or anything

I didn't like that it doesn't separate that well. It gave my slightly spider lashes, which I am not super into.

Probably wouldn't buy it again over some of my other drugstore mascaras.

on 9/13/2011 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I hate this mascara. I love the brush but i hate the formula. Its too wet but i guess ill have to wait til it dries up and see what happens. Love the packaging its super cuteee

on 9/12/2011 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I hate the formula for the waterproof version of this mascara... I wanted to try something new, so decided to pick this one up. The mascara takes foooooooooorever to dry, which pretty much makes you prone to smudging. It also sucks at holding a curl, and your lashes just look sparse. I do like the brush, however. It helps in coating each of your lashes. I'll probably just end up reusing the brush for my trusty Maybelline One by One mascara instead.

on 9/9/2011 12:17:00 PM

Oh my god, this stuff is amazing. I have long lashes (thanks mom) but they stick straight out so I always go for volumizing and curling mascaras.
You need to be right in front of the mirror and work slowly because it is a little tricky to apply. I love how you can apply it normally and them use the top circular bit to add detail to the outer lashes.
The result: Doll like lashes. I save it for the weekend.
No offense, but it sounds like a lot of the bad reviews are simply due to people not using it properly. It takes a little longer than your average mascara, yes, but only a few seconds.

on 8/28/2011 9:06:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I am quite disappointed by this mascara. I found so many good reviews for it online, but when I bought it and used it myself, it just did not live up to its hype.

1. It does not give me as much volume as I would like. (I get better volume with my maybelline colossal).
2. It does curl your lashes a bit, but i still prefer using an eyelash curler before hand. However, even with the curler, my eyelash curl does not hold for very long. My lashes tend to droop after a couple of hours with this mascara.
3. It is quite hard to get off. Somehow my lashes start to fall off a LOT and i started to freak out so i stopped using this for a while.
4. The brush is WEIRD. Due to the brush's shape, it made it hard for me to apply mascara on my bottom lashes without any mess. In general, the brush makes me take longer when applying the mascara. NOT CONVENIENT AT ALL, especially when I need to rush in the morning :/

Will i buy this again? ummm NO. It's not THAT bad of a product, but it's not good either. I've found better mascaras than this.