July 30, 2014 | 2135 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Sexy Curves

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2011 12:17:00 PM More reviews by JennyBean13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh my god, this stuff is amazing. I have long lashes (thanks mom) but they stick straight out so I always go for volumizing and curling mascaras.
You need to be right in front of the mirror and work slowly because it is a little tricky to apply. I love how you can apply it normally and them use the top circular bit to add detail to the outer lashes.
The result: Doll like lashes. I save it for the weekend.
No offense, but it sounds like a lot of the bad reviews are simply due to people not using it properly. It takes a little longer than your average mascara, yes, but only a few seconds.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2011 2:44:00 AM More reviews by DizzyNicky

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The formula is good, hate the brush. I used it with a mascara wand from another brand and I really liked the results. It held a curl, which is saying a lot because I have really straight lashes that point down. Its to much of an inconvenience to use another brush so I moved on to Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes. I do use it from time to time as a third coat because the brush is good at separating your lashes and like I said, I like the formula. Not a go to for me, but not bad either. - Update: Rimmel is not a cruelty free brand so I will no longer use their products

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2011 9:06:00 AM More reviews by dcappelut

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am quite disappointed by this mascara. I found so many good reviews for it online, but when I bought it and used it myself, it just did not live up to its hype.

1. It does not give me as much volume as I would like. (I get better volume with my maybelline colossal).
2. It does curl your lashes a bit, but i still prefer using an eyelash curler before hand. However, even with the curler, my eyelash curl does not hold for very long. My lashes tend to droop after a couple of hours with this mascara.
3. It is quite hard to get off. Somehow my lashes start to fall off a LOT and i started to freak out so i stopped using this for a while.
4. The brush is WEIRD. Due to the brush's shape, it made it hard for me to apply mascara on my bottom lashes without any mess. In general, the brush makes me take longer when applying the mascara. NOT CONVENIENT AT ALL, especially when I need to rush in the morning :/

Will i buy this again? ummm NO. It's not THAT bad of a product, but it's not good either. I've found better mascaras than this.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2011 2:20:00 PM More reviews by erasgem

The ONLY positive thing - not clumpy...sometimes..

Otherwise:
- doesn't curl or keep it
- Colour smudges
- wand is hard to use

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2011 1:57:00 AM More reviews by kittybearchiyo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Great mascara if used correctly. (i.e. keep the brush clean, small amount of product, etc.)

Great at lengthening and separating, but not much else. The brush is great, formula is about average. Good for every day, which is what I bought it for.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2011 6:20:00 AM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i LOVEEEE this mascara the packagings really cute and pretty, and with only 2 coats of it it looked like i was wearing fake eyelashes, its not clumpy and its really black. the only con was the price it was $17.50 (australian) which is really expensive but i think its worth it

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2011 8:17:00 PM More reviews by BelleBunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

The packaging and price of this mascara instantly caught my eye and I just had to have it.

It is now my go to mascara for softer looks, since it separates my lashes so well (when wiggling the brush) and lengthens then perfectly. It doesn't look as dark of a black as other mascaras and doesn't clump them. It's perfect for everyday looks considering my lashes look like I don't have ANY mascara on (if you've seen me for the first time atleast, my lashes are actually very short x). )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by jskellis

I think this has possibly replaced Rimmel's Glam Eyes as my favorite drugstore mascara. This is better than some of the high ends I've tried, and it is my HG of drugstore mascara. It lengthens and separates really nicely and gives my lashes a curl without using an eyelash curler! (and holds a curl if you use your curler AFTER application) I like the brush a lot and the formula is nice so an extra coating won't clump.

5 stars not because it's the best out there, but it's definitely the best for the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2011 5:56:00 AM More reviews by RinRdwn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The only thing I liked about it is the pretty coloured packaging. And the price. Other than that, it's rubbish. Doesn't volumised. Lengthens slightly!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 12:07:00 AM More reviews by 1122135

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVED this mascara! I bought it after being very disappointed with the Falsies Mascara and it gave back my hope in TV Mascaras. This separated my lashes giving my lashes a lot of volume. The length is average but it never claimed to give length so It's alright. It also covered my lashes in black which was very nice