November 29, 2014 | 1022 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Megsl21

love love love. never looks orange. use it everyday to contour and it looks completely natural. blends easily. isn't too dark for my light skin. I'm very torn between this and NARS laguana, not sure which I will buy next, I love them both so much.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2014 12:07:00 PM More reviews by sheila12344321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
--matte.
--great for light-skinned girls
--cute box

Cons:
--price...However, a little goes a long way
--tone...I'm so neutral, this comes off a little red.
--box not-so-good for travel

Summary:
I wanted to love it, but it still comes off a little red on me. I'm so neutral, I need a gray-toned contour. If you can handle a warm-toned powder, buy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 6:40:00 AM More reviews by Heyheytaytay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this product! The colour is the perfect colour for my medium skin tone for contouring! This stuff blends amazingly even with the dodgyest of brushes.
The product itself being amazing.. It does suck to buy if you are purchasing in Australia.. You are looking at about 45-55 bucks. Worth it in my opinion but glad it worked out for me.
The packaging is a little clumsy.. I prefer NARS compacts.. The hoola box gets a little tacky after being traveled around
Overall I do love this bronzer. It changed my bronzing world :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 4:07:00 AM More reviews by kimbo823

I absolutely love this bronzer!! It is my go-to for contouring. You can apply it light or build it up to a medium coverage contour. I love that it is 100% matte! I love sparkles, just in certain areas. Im not the kind of girl who reapplies her makeup on her lunch break. Im a busy mom of 2 so once i put my face on (as my grandmother would say) i want it to last me till im going to take it off at th end of the day. This stuff stays in place until you are ready to take it off. It is a very creamy, finely milled powder so dont dig your brush in it or you will waste a bunch of product. A little goes a long way. Yes it is a splurge for me ($26) but it will last you for quite a while. I just hit pan on mine and have had it for 2 years, using it on and off. I like the box design and it fits in my makeup bag well. Im planning on repuchasing once im done using the last bit!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2014 3:47:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would say this is an average bronzer. I got it because its matte, and I could use it to contour, and it does an ok job that. Like a lot of other people, I'm not a big fan of the box. It's really bulky, and it's not the best for throwing it in your purse, or for when I travel. I don't use the brush, so I think it would be better with more product instead. It's really soft, and powdery. You have to dab your brush in there very softly, and tap off the excess. If you swirl your brush around in it, you will get way too much product. Like I said its an ok product, but I won't buy it again because I find it's very similar to my HG Nars Laguna Bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by lashandbrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS STUFF.
Looks so natural on my skin (I have pale skin with yellow/olive undertones).

I contour with it mainly. It's pretty goof proof and great for beginners.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Laurenxoxox0

Such a kind, complementing colour. Nice matte colour. Very subtle and nice colour. Tad expensive for the size. But 100% worth it

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by fragiles0ng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this bronzer - it's cool-toned, which is awesome since a lot of blushes run orange.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 8:43:00 AM More reviews by GlowKitten01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This bronzer is great, especially for contouring. Its completely matte, with a handy mirror inside! I do not use the brush they provide as I feel it doesn't give a great application.

I have fair skin and with the correct application, this bronzer gives a healthy look.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by lingre

This is a beautiful bronzer. I am very picky. They need to take this out of the stupid box though. Too Faced makes the Chocolate Soleil which is slightly better, a lot more product and not in a dumb box. In order to compete with that they need to put this in a normal compact! Its great for oily skin, sensitive skin, and combination skin. It does not change color throughout the day. It sits nice on your skin.