April 17, 2014 | 1842 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 3:51:00 AM More reviews by macprincess15

WARNING READ ME!!! When I first purchased this , I got it off eBay. Soon I found out it was fake . I notice there was tiny shimmers and the pigmentation was not at all the way it was described. I swirled my finger and there was barely any product. When you try this, just by dipping you finger on the surface should be enough. Overall this is a matte bronzer that is super pigmented and totally worth every penny. Sorry about my little rant

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by EmilyC17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Having many of Benefits boxed powders before purchasing this one and all the positive reviews it had I had high expectations and they were defiantly met. I was concerned on how the color would look on my NC15/NC20 skin, but with a light hand it contoured and warmed quite nicely. This is on the cheaper side of bronzers, at Sephora anyways, only being $28 vs other brands like Dior or YSL.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2013 9:45:00 AM More reviews by elizabetel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought the Hoola bronzer a few years ago and it's still going strong. Granted, it has shattered into many tiny pieces which, in my opinion, is making it harder to use it up.

I love the fact that it is matte and really nice for contouring. I like to use the 3E method of applying it and it looks great, even for contouring the nose and sometimes I even use it as a crease colour for my eyeshadow.

One of the things that I don't like is that in winter when my skin becomes super pale it does have the tendency to look a bit orange which is a big no-no for me. In summer I don't tend to have this problem and if you spend more time blending it probably wouldn't have that effect but at the same time - why would you want a product that you need to spend ages blending out thus ending up with a very small amount on the face anyways. I use the MAC 109 brush to apply this but I have also used an angled contour brush which works just as well.

The packaging is a huge thing that annoys me about the Hoola bronzer. I have the older version which doesn't come with the mirror or the flip top. In my recollection, it has opened up once or twice thus making the shattered pieces spill, speaking of, I don't even remember how that happened since I am not a clumsy person with my makeup so I think maybe whilst I was travelling it may have just shattered due to impact or so.. I would like to get through it as quickly as possible just so I can rebuy it with the improved packaging, haha!

The texture is nice and so is the pigmentation. I think it lasts quite a long time especially when used with a makeup setting spray such as the Urban Decay all-nighter one but obviously by the end of the day, your makeup isn't going to look as fresh as it did when you just applied it. I don't feel the need to reapply it though, personally.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2013 7:14:00 AM More reviews by annos

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I had high hopes for this matte bronzer with it's cute Benefit signature packaging. I tend to prefer matte bronzers for a more natural look and a appreciate the fact that this bronzer does not have any orange hues. Still this doesn't do it for me, it just doesn't go on as smoothly as I'd like it too. Even with my otherwise so failsafe ultra-soft bronzing brush and a very light hand I tend to get a few blotches here and there. I should point out that I am very fair and if you are more tanned you might not experience this as much. Conclusion: Color is good and matte but application a bit tricky. Still looking for that perfect all year round tan.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by LaurenJohnson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this bronzer! I have been using it for years now. My mum started buying me it and I was devastated when I saw pan so I had to buy another one! I use it every single day now and I really like it on. I bought my self one for Christmas 2012 and it is still going to this day, although the pan size is about a cm big, so I will be purchasing a new one soon! Defiantly recommend it for every skin tone!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 11:54:00 AM More reviews by kamberc94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

ITS SO FREAKING EXPENSIVE!! But for someone who doesn't contour with it or use everyday, it is alright because it will last FOREVER!!

I tried bronzers from the drugstore, and even too faced, all looking too orange or too muddy. I have NW20 skin in the summer and I just need something to give me a little life over my foundation and around my light blushes I use.

This is perfect for that. I use a sheer finish kabuki by Eco Tools and just lightly dust it around my face. This gives me a lightly tanned look and with a light contour a slightly thinner look.

I love it, and might purchase again when I run out. But the price is just rediculous.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by buidianaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't say enough good things about this bronzer. Most bronzers end up looking muddy on me but this bronzer is a perfect matte color. It's very creamy and a little does go a long way. It's perfect for contouring everyday and can be built up for more dramatic looks. I can't live without this. I'm on my 3rd one! It looks great on most skin tones and I would definitely recommend it to everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by sroben

For me, I can't go one day without putting on bronzer. I've tried every product (high end and drugstore) and this is BY FAR THE BEST bronzer I've used! It looks so natural, and I love that it doesn't shimmer or make you look orange. It's the perfect bronzer for contouring, which I do every single day! I apply it with my MAC 129 brush and it never fails to make me look ten times better! The price is very fair, because you do get a lot of product. The packaging is really nice too, the magnetic case makes it easier for travel and is very compact.

This my everyday, HG bronzer! I LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by thegirlwiththeredpurse

This is a beautiful bronzer. This doesn't make me look orange or sick in any way. I use this to contour my cheeks and to add a healthy glow to my skin. For reference I am an NC20 in Mac foundations. This bronzer is a lovely medium, yellow toned brown which looks great on any skin tone. Before using this, I tried out Laguna by NARS and it was wayyyyy too dark and made me look like I stepped out if the 1980s! This bronzer is soft and subtle enough for everyday use. I totally recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Marisa23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this product. It is great for the summer and provides a bronzed look. I can't tell you how many compliments I get when I wear this. I have pretty pale skin in the winter, and in the summer I'm medium toned. This bronzer did not make me look orange in any way, it actually makes me look like I have a natural tan. The only downside to this is the price. I bought it at Sephora for $28, which is a little pricy for me but worth every penny! If you are thinking about buying this product, buy it. You won't regret it! It comes with a square little brush, but I found it easier to just use my own. It is super easy to apply and fits in my handbag! I strongly recommend this product to everyone!