BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 6/18/2014 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Favorite bronzer, hands down. Not too dark or orange for my fair skin. It's excellent for contouring and bronzing, without looking overdone. It's very pigmented, don't need much.

on 6/15/2014 5:27:00 AM

I dont really like the packaging, I guess its cute in a way for some people but I rather prefer in a regular compact that's more sturdy. This product last quite a long time, I use it every time I do it and I'm only 1/3 done with it. So happy that I hit pan and this product has been with me for about 8 months. Once you apply it, its pigmented and orange which is great but it doesnt last a long time, probably 4-5 the longest with me even with a setting spray (max fix+, elf setting spray, and ud)

on 6/11/2014 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the only bronzer that I find to be suitable for bronzing AND contouring my light-medium skin. The Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil/NYC Sunny makes me look dirty. I can see this product to be universally flattering for many skin tones. In general, I may be biased because I'm not a huge bronzer fan so I do find the price tag to be a bit steep. I probably won't go out and purchase another one but for bronzer fanatics, this is a must have.

This product is an awesome bronzer looks very natural and pretty but since it contains harmful ingredients I honestly would pass. I TRY not to have makeup products with parabens and so on but its a bit scary when you go to their website hit view ingredients and the California code something link, where it says these ingredients have been shown to cause cancer etc... I would skip a pretty bronzer to avoid birth defects and cancer causing ingredients like holy smokes!!!! that's what their company wrote which is the truth... I'm sure lots of things I own some way cause these things but honestly it has opened my eyes to be more aware and maybe you weren't!!

on 6/8/2014 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this paired with dandelion. Good for contouring!

Love! This is the first bronzer I found that works for me. It doesn't show up orange or too dark.

on 5/25/2014 12:34:00 PM

I LOVE THIS BRONZER! perfect for contour. I'm just in love. It's not too dark or too light just perfect.

on 5/23/2014 9:06:00 PM

I just finished Nars Laguna and wanted a replacement. I got the hoopla and it's the perfect colour on me. Buildable and natural colour. I can't wait to use it tomorrow!

on 5/19/2014 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I love this bronzer, and I love the brush it came with for contourning my cheekbones. I think that is the first time I have ever been able to say that!

Anyway, I find the color to suit my medium skin tone, and the fact that you only need a little bit, makes the price a bit easier to swallow. Overall, great product and definitely would repurchase!

on 5/18/2014 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Wish I could give this a 3.5. Good for contouring, bad for "bronzing". The matte finish of this bronzer gives a good blendable finish that leaves a natural look, but it also can come out quite muddy looking if you overdue it. Biggest con is the price tag, way too steep imo. Though the product lasts for quite some time because you only need a small amount and you're good to go, just refrain from putting it all over your face or you'll look like you a got a bad tan.

Popular Bronzers