November 21, 2014 | 1706 users online

Blush - NARS - Super Orgasm

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2010 12:09:00 PM More reviews by emywikle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This blush has a great color to it, but has some glitter in it which causes the product to crumble off the compact a bit. Because of that, I have to be more careful than usual to avoid picking up too much blush in my brush, and I have to apply it with a very light hand.

I would advise just buying the regular Orgasm blush instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2010 4:20:00 AM More reviews by YourCoff1nOrM1ne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I did not used to use this much, so i chucked it in my every day make up bag i use to chuck a tiny bit of makeup on before work (i start at 5am! - so it has to be quick!) and i love it now!! its fresh and natural looking. lovely!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2010 3:04:00 AM More reviews by cecelia01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I like this blush, when I was in sephora I didnt notice all the glitter in it (I dont know why, maybe the lighting?) Then I got in my car and, like everytime I get new make up, I had to try it right away, so when I opened it I was disgusted with all the huge chunks of glitter...but I decided to give it a try anyway...I was pleasently surprized at how when I swiped my brush in it, then gave it a tap, all the glitter fell off, but the actual color stayed on, so, without all the glitter it is a nice blush, it lasts long and is very pigmented, but I would not buy this color again, but I would buy a NARS blush in a different color :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2010 3:55:00 AM More reviews by fabs162

This was my first nars blush and when I first got it I loved it it gave my cheeks a nice peachy pink glow to them but after I purchased a few more Nars blushes I noticed that I found myself reaching for this blush less and less, I really do like the color and the chunks of glitter you see in the pan hardly show up on your face (which I like) but I find that I really have to layer this blush on as opposed to other nars blush which only néed to be gently tapped to get the amount of product needed, overall a really pretty blush but I would not repurchase
because I prefer Torrid for a peachy coral look.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2010 12:55:00 AM More reviews by Hemiller9181

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually like this blush though it had to grow on me. I use a small blush brush to buff it into my cheeks and it gives a pink golden glow. I used to try and sweep it on, but that's not how to do it, you have to gently buff and build up layers because it's not extremely pigmented. I usually buff it in about 2 or 3 times to build up a subtle glow. It's not as pigmented as other NARS blushes so that's why I gave it a 4.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 6:53:00 PM More reviews by tawnyinthepink

I adore this blusher! I mean yes it has a shimmer/glitter to it...but I think that's what attracted me in the first place. I also own the original formulation...and I'm a fan of that one too. This is more for evenings out and about. Still the lovely color Orgasm has always been but w/more shimmer for the evening. LOVE this! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by DianaBlackbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Tried it out at sephora earlier today. Its a very glittery and shimmery pink blush. You can transfer the glitter but you have to literally dig it out from the pan unto the brush. I recommend this color to people with yellow undertones but that do not have oily skin. Thats the reason why I knocked one lippie off- love the color and glitter but my skin sucks and the glitter makes my face glisten while its oily- ick!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2010 10:33:00 PM More reviews by ipaywithpennies

I expected better about this blush, especially hearing all the hype and reviews. It's an okay blush, not what I expected. It's okay, noting great about it, I feel like it doesn't stay on long. It has shimmer which I like, but the glitter is too thick, too thick to the point it doens't stay on. I would not buy this again, and am considering of putting it up for a swap.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

I think this is an ok blush, its honestly nothing to special though- and I'm a little upset because I expected it to be so much more since NARS blushes are so hyped up, and so expensive. The color itself is basically a pink color, with a really tiny hint of gold sheen, the chunky glitter doesn't really transfer on your face- but sometimes, a really tiny amount can. This blush goes on ok, but not really pigmented- it takes a few swipes for the color to show up, and when it finally does it has the tendency to look a little overdone and to pink for my taste. I prefer more earthy, bronze tones- however when I had a chance to swap for this I took it. I'm not saying that all NARS blushes are over hyped, but maybe just this color..... I like using it when I have a neutral eye, because I don't like neutral cheeks with a neutral eye. However, I wont be using it to much. As for the lasting power- it does last long, but I find that it has the tendency to go one a little uneven at times. So this might be my first and last NARS blush- I honestly prefer MAC and some drugstore blushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2010 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Missl3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great blush! Not quite HG material, but I've been wearing it every day and its a lovely color. If you dont like glitter, then you wont like this. It has chunky gold glitter that falls off, its not a big deal to me. The color is a bright pink, I think it can be overdone, and I love lots of blush, so be careful. It does look great on me though, and I will continue to use this until I find something else. Its a nice silky formula that blends well, I love NARS blush :)