April 19, 2014 | 1048 users online

Blush - NARS - Super Orgasm

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2010 12:55:00 AM More reviews by Hemiller9181

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually like this blush though it had to grow on me. I use a small blush brush to buff it into my cheeks and it gives a pink golden glow. I used to try and sweep it on, but that's not how to do it, you have to gently buff and build up layers because it's not extremely pigmented. I usually buff it in about 2 or 3 times to build up a subtle glow. It's not as pigmented as other NARS blushes so that's why I gave it a 4.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 6:53:00 PM More reviews by tawnyinthepink

I adore this blusher! I mean yes it has a shimmer/glitter to it...but I think that's what attracted me in the first place. I also own the original formulation...and I'm a fan of that one too. This is more for evenings out and about. Still the lovely color Orgasm has always been but w/more shimmer for the evening. LOVE this! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by DianaBlackbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Tried it out at sephora earlier today. Its a very glittery and shimmery pink blush. You can transfer the glitter but you have to literally dig it out from the pan unto the brush. I recommend this color to people with yellow undertones but that do not have oily skin. Thats the reason why I knocked one lippie off- love the color and glitter but my skin sucks and the glitter makes my face glisten while its oily- ick!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2010 10:33:00 PM More reviews by ipaywithpennies

I expected better about this blush, especially hearing all the hype and reviews. It's an okay blush, not what I expected. It's okay, noting great about it, I feel like it doesn't stay on long. It has shimmer which I like, but the glitter is too thick, too thick to the point it doens't stay on. I would not buy this again, and am considering of putting it up for a swap.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

I think this is an ok blush, its honestly nothing to special though- and I'm a little upset because I expected it to be so much more since NARS blushes are so hyped up, and so expensive. The color itself is basically a pink color, with a really tiny hint of gold sheen, the chunky glitter doesn't really transfer on your face- but sometimes, a really tiny amount can. This blush goes on ok, but not really pigmented- it takes a few swipes for the color to show up, and when it finally does it has the tendency to look a little overdone and to pink for my taste. I prefer more earthy, bronze tones- however when I had a chance to swap for this I took it. I'm not saying that all NARS blushes are over hyped, but maybe just this color..... I like using it when I have a neutral eye, because I don't like neutral cheeks with a neutral eye. However, I wont be using it to much. As for the lasting power- it does last long, but I find that it has the tendency to go one a little uneven at times. So this might be my first and last NARS blush- I honestly prefer MAC and some drugstore blushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2010 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Missl3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great blush! Not quite HG material, but I've been wearing it every day and its a lovely color. If you dont like glitter, then you wont like this. It has chunky gold glitter that falls off, its not a big deal to me. The color is a bright pink, I think it can be overdone, and I love lots of blush, so be careful. It does look great on me though, and I will continue to use this until I find something else. Its a nice silky formula that blends well, I love NARS blush :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 1:00:00 PM More reviews by MOIx2

Very nice color for the tanner ladies. I heard Orgasm doesn't show up on daker skin so I decided to get this one. My favorite blush of allll time is NARS Deep Throat. Super Orgasm is much like Deep Throat when it comes to the gold shimmer and coral color, except this one is more pink than Deep Throat. I think this will be my spring/summer blush!! Love it soooo much already! NARS is expensive but the quality of the product is top notch, you will not get disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2010 4:01:00 AM More reviews by ClementineKruczinsky

Did not work for me. Sold this right after I got this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 12:04:00 PM More reviews by sfsuperstar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

i love this blush and it's more pigmented on me that the regular orgasm. it seems more pink than the original. the glitter falls off an leaves a nice sheen so don't let the glitter chunks scare you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by prncss

This is a beautiful peach blush that compliments my tanned NC 40 skin. I wear dark bronzer practically everyday and this adds a nice warm-toned contrast that can be buildable for a natural look or a dramatic pop. I like dramatic makeup and was hoping that the glitter would show up on my skin but it didn't. Even though I own so many blushes, I keep coming back to this one. Love it!