January 25, 2015 | 953 users online

Blush - NARS - Super Orgasm

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2010 9:50:00 PM More reviews by juliehj81

I don't find myself reaching for this hardly ever. I do love the color but I am pretty pale (NC25) and this is just too bright so I only feel comfortable wearing this at night. I hate the large glitters in it but none of it seems to transfer to my face because it all falls off the brush before getting to my face. I wish I had gotten the regular orgasm blush because I feel I could wear it more.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2010 9:11:00 AM More reviews by CRiSTYBaBY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

ummm... i'll stick with orgasm. this was WAY too glittery for me. there's a fine line between what i'd like to call a "radiant sheen" and "discocheek." this fell into the ladder category.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2010 12:09:00 PM More reviews by emywikle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This blush has a great color to it, but has some glitter in it which causes the product to crumble off the compact a bit. Because of that, I have to be more careful than usual to avoid picking up too much blush in my brush, and I have to apply it with a very light hand.

I would advise just buying the regular Orgasm blush instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2010 4:20:00 AM More reviews by YourCoff1nOrM1ne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I did not used to use this much, so i chucked it in my every day make up bag i use to chuck a tiny bit of makeup on before work (i start at 5am! - so it has to be quick!) and i love it now!! its fresh and natural looking. lovely!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2010 3:04:00 AM More reviews by cecelia01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I like this blush, when I was in sephora I didnt notice all the glitter in it (I dont know why, maybe the lighting?) Then I got in my car and, like everytime I get new make up, I had to try it right away, so when I opened it I was disgusted with all the huge chunks of glitter...but I decided to give it a try anyway...I was pleasently surprized at how when I swiped my brush in it, then gave it a tap, all the glitter fell off, but the actual color stayed on, so, without all the glitter it is a nice blush, it lasts long and is very pigmented, but I would not buy this color again, but I would buy a NARS blush in a different color :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2010 3:55:00 AM More reviews by fabs162

This was my first nars blush and when I first got it I loved it it gave my cheeks a nice peachy pink glow to them but after I purchased a few more Nars blushes I noticed that I found myself reaching for this blush less and less, I really do like the color and the chunks of glitter you see in the pan hardly show up on your face (which I like) but I find that I really have to layer this blush on as opposed to other nars blush which only néed to be gently tapped to get the amount of product needed, overall a really pretty blush but I would not repurchase
because I prefer Torrid for a peachy coral look.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2010 12:55:00 AM More reviews by Hemiller9181

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually like this blush though it had to grow on me. I use a small blush brush to buff it into my cheeks and it gives a pink golden glow. I used to try and sweep it on, but that's not how to do it, you have to gently buff and build up layers because it's not extremely pigmented. I usually buff it in about 2 or 3 times to build up a subtle glow. It's not as pigmented as other NARS blushes so that's why I gave it a 4.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 6:53:00 PM More reviews by tawnyinthepink

I adore this blusher! I mean yes it has a shimmer/glitter to it...but I think that's what attracted me in the first place. I also own the original formulation...and I'm a fan of that one too. This is more for evenings out and about. Still the lovely color Orgasm has always been but w/more shimmer for the evening. LOVE this! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by DianaBlackbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Tried it out at sephora earlier today. Its a very glittery and shimmery pink blush. You can transfer the glitter but you have to literally dig it out from the pan unto the brush. I recommend this color to people with yellow undertones but that do not have oily skin. Thats the reason why I knocked one lippie off- love the color and glitter but my skin sucks and the glitter makes my face glisten while its oily- ick!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2010 10:33:00 PM More reviews by ipaywithpennies

I expected better about this blush, especially hearing all the hype and reviews. It's an okay blush, not what I expected. It's okay, noting great about it, I feel like it doesn't stay on long. It has shimmer which I like, but the glitter is too thick, too thick to the point it doens't stay on. I would not buy this again, and am considering of putting it up for a swap.