Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

4.1

Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline

HG, favorite fragrance. Very girly but not in an overly sweet way. I don't know how to describe it but its slightly sweet and slightly floral, long lasting, and has a 'warm' smell. Good for winter or summer, year round. The bottle is gorgeous. A bit expensive and there are some dupes (la vida loca, vs noir tease) but the real thing is better.

Everyone was raving at this product and all i have to say is that I agree with them! This smells amazing! It's nice and fresh. You can really smell the fruitiness in this perfume and slowly it develops into a nice sweet caramel and amber scent. I have been using this product for about 3 years and I am still in love with it until this day! It is in EDP so it will definitely last all day and it smells really good after a few hours getting a chance to blend in with my skin. Plus for the super cute bottle!

I know everyone has this but I love it. I live in Florida and tend to use it more in the cooler months as the caramel note can make it too strong for my liking. The bottle is pretty and the fragrance lasts all day. I already went through a couple of bottles and I think I'll have to get a new one soon. I don't seem to get tired of this scent.

Love this stuff! My new favorite perfume. The smell is so enticing. On me, I smell the first wiff of wild berries and mandarin, but then it goes directly to the caramel and amber. It skips the honeysuckle and gardenia on my skin, which cool by me because I'm not overly fond of those scents anyway. The good thing about this perfume is that I can imagine wearing it any time of year. I think it's a great summer perfume for those days at the beach and a good autumn/winter perfume for those nights around the campfire or fireplace. It just fits every time of year. I get so many compliments when I wear this perfume, from people I love and strangers, too. =)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

comes in a very cute bottle. it has a great scent, seems to wear all day long. you need to make sure you dont apply too much or else it does get a bit annoying and sickening through out the day.

This isn't they type of perfume I would buy for myself. I'm a chypre/woodsy scent kind of gal. I received this for my Birthday from a a good friend. Her teenage daughters picked it out for me. It's very clean and refreshing. A great spring/summer scent. It's very long lasting. it's kind of young but I can pull it off. ( I think lol) I'm glad they got it for me and I very well may repurchase if and when I run out.

I received a sample vial of this in a swap today. WOW! This is my new HG! I am not usually a fan of sweet scents, but this one is different. It's a subtle, no too strong sweet, with a hint of caramel. I will be buying a bottle of this!!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I LOVE THIS! This perfume gets me soo many compliments! Its super strong so all you need is one or two squirts. I really love this. ♥

I looove this scent... its one of the best ive smelled in a long time.. its a sexy, addicting scent... very flirty and just makes me happy and I keep smelling my arm.. thats when I know I have found a EDT that will always be a part of my collection =)

This is a nice elegant scent.

Something you would wear out for dinner to a restaurant or to a casual BBQ with friends/ family.

3/5 for me!