October 23, 2014 | 1844 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by michayz

Amazing perfume. I've been using it for years! For some people when you first sprayed on it can be a little too sweet scented, but what I especially love about this is when you leave it on for a couple hours.. the last note of it is just pure heaven I LOVE IT SO MUCH. Dont think I would be changing my perfume anytime soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by absolia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this and thought it smelled so garish and cloying when I sprayed it once on my arm, then after a few hours it grew on me SO MUCH. I guess it really works with my body chemistry? Whatever happened, it was good. I love it. It's very memorable and catches your attention but it doesn't scream "baby prostitute" or anything. :P

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by GMCAMPOS

My boyfriend just got this fragance for me & I JUST LOVE IT (:it's super girly and sweet! (:

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 1:07:00 AM More reviews by cheeky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was surprised by how much I liked this. I considered it a fragrance best for teens, but eventually was won over by how nice it actually smells. It is super sweet, but also sexy. It's a great summer scent imo, the staying power isn't the greatest, but it definitely will get you compliments. I probably wouldn't purchase again because there are a few decent dupes, but they don't have good staying power at all, so maybe not.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Maquillage33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

First of all I'd just like to mention that I have never purchased any perfume more than once. This is because I can never find One that I truly like. But this perfume I will DEFINATLY be repurchasing!! The scent is quite sweet but not too sweet if that makes sense! It's not one of those in your face kindof scents but it's also not too subtle, it's just perfect. It's basically me in a perfume form! I just love this perfume so so much!! Also I would just like to say that I looove the bottle it looks expensive and it kinda was at 36!! But it's well worth the price as its a gorgeous perfume with a gorgeous bottle and it lasts the whole day too!! I forgot to mention that!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by thirdsword

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just tried this today... I didn't like it so much when I first tried it but as it settled a bit I was able to smell some of my favourite notes in a perfume: berries and vanilla! However, it's not one of those in-your-face, candy-like scents... I think of this as a step up from straight-up gourmands. It lasts such a long time, too! I'm going to have to grab a bottle of this soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 1:40:00 AM More reviews by tiaracymone

My sister bought it for me last Christmas and I fell in love instantly.Its not a overwhelming scent like and old woman would wear but light and floral.I love it but it is a tad expensive for what you get.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by val817

I love this perfume! It smells so good and I love the cute bottle. The bottle is what originally caught my eye but it has a really pleasant smell. My go to scent!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I shouldn't like this perfume at all. I can smell amber, vanilla, berries in this perfume. These are all notes I don't care for and stay away from but for some reason this perfume smells amazing to me. I bought a huge rollerball set from sephora and this perfume was in it. Once I applied it to my skin I was hooked. To me it smells like gardenia flowers with a hint of vanilla and almost a black licorice smell to it. I know that sounds like crap but it works. I hate overly sweet smells, I tend to stick to green or floral scents. I think that's why I like this perfume so much because it has a definite floral smell to offset the vanilla. As far as packaging goes, the bottle is beautiful. I'm a sucker for cute packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Coronet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this to try it out based on positive reviews and I do like it. It's very strong, so a little goes a long way. I only wear one spray and usually I'll only wear it on my chest/stomach so the smell isn't overpowering. It's a very sweet scent and quite popular, so people recognize it. I think a lot of people are over spraying it on themselves and that's why people are saying it's too intense!