September 18, 2014 | 1745 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Maquillage33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

First of all I'd just like to mention that I have never purchased any perfume more than once. This is because I can never find One that I truly like. But this perfume I will DEFINATLY be repurchasing!! The scent is quite sweet but not too sweet if that makes sense! It's not one of those in your face kindof scents but it's also not too subtle, it's just perfect. It's basically me in a perfume form! I just love this perfume so so much!! Also I would just like to say that I looove the bottle it looks expensive and it kinda was at 36!! But it's well worth the price as its a gorgeous perfume with a gorgeous bottle and it lasts the whole day too!! I forgot to mention that!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by thirdsword

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just tried this today... I didn't like it so much when I first tried it but as it settled a bit I was able to smell some of my favourite notes in a perfume: berries and vanilla! However, it's not one of those in-your-face, candy-like scents... I think of this as a step up from straight-up gourmands. It lasts such a long time, too! I'm going to have to grab a bottle of this soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 1:40:00 AM More reviews by tiaracymone

My sister bought it for me last Christmas and I fell in love instantly.Its not a overwhelming scent like and old woman would wear but light and floral.I love it but it is a tad expensive for what you get.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by val817

I love this perfume! It smells so good and I love the cute bottle. The bottle is what originally caught my eye but it has a really pleasant smell. My go to scent!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I shouldn't like this perfume at all. I can smell amber, vanilla, berries in this perfume. These are all notes I don't care for and stay away from but for some reason this perfume smells amazing to me. I bought a huge rollerball set from sephora and this perfume was in it. Once I applied it to my skin I was hooked. To me it smells like gardenia flowers with a hint of vanilla and almost a black licorice smell to it. I know that sounds like crap but it works. I hate overly sweet smells, I tend to stick to green or floral scents. I think that's why I like this perfume so much because it has a definite floral smell to offset the vanilla. As far as packaging goes, the bottle is beautiful. I'm a sucker for cute packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Coronet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this to try it out based on positive reviews and I do like it. It's very strong, so a little goes a long way. I only wear one spray and usually I'll only wear it on my chest/stomach so the smell isn't overpowering. It's a very sweet scent and quite popular, so people recognize it. I think a lot of people are over spraying it on themselves and that's why people are saying it's too intense!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by nolamama10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love Viva La Juicy! It is very sweet smelling...but very sexy at the same time. When i went to Sephora to find a new perfume, this one struck me right away. I took home a spray sample to make sure it worked well over time with my skin and it did. In fact, that night I went out with friends and gave myself a little extra spray while in the ladies room. When i came back out and sat down, everyone goes, "Oh my god what is that smell? It smells soooo amazing! " Love this scent!

The only con i can think of is that i feel it doesnt last very long. I keep having to reapply it.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by JamieGD

I understand why some people may enjoy this perfume, but I personally cannot stand it. I just find the smell is so sickly sweet that it makes me feel nauseated. I'm probably a little biased though because I used to know this girl who wore this perfume every day and she smelt like she had literally dumped the entire bottle on herself! I had to sit next to her in class and any time she would move I would get hit with this sickening waft of perfume that made me want to gag....I do like some of Juicy's other perfumes like Couture Couture, but I really just can't tolerate this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 10:03:00 AM More reviews by rachelxelizabeth

I LOVE how this smells. It's sweet but not too sweet. Very girly. And it lasts a long time! I bought it after reading how Noir Tease smells just like it, and this is better.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by pandora89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This perfume is gross it smells very high school girlish type which does not do it for me. It pretty much smells like perfume and that's it with a mixture of every candy in the world barff. No originality what so ever.