July 23, 2014 | 2063 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by val817

I love this perfume! It smells so good and I love the cute bottle. The bottle is what originally caught my eye but it has a really pleasant smell. My go to scent!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I shouldn't like this perfume at all. I can smell amber, vanilla, berries in this perfume. These are all notes I don't care for and stay away from but for some reason this perfume smells amazing to me. I bought a huge rollerball set from sephora and this perfume was in it. Once I applied it to my skin I was hooked. To me it smells like gardenia flowers with a hint of vanilla and almost a black licorice smell to it. I know that sounds like crap but it works. I hate overly sweet smells, I tend to stick to green or floral scents. I think that's why I like this perfume so much because it has a definite floral smell to offset the vanilla. As far as packaging goes, the bottle is beautiful. I'm a sucker for cute packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Coronet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this to try it out based on positive reviews and I do like it. It's very strong, so a little goes a long way. I only wear one spray and usually I'll only wear it on my chest/stomach so the smell isn't overpowering. It's a very sweet scent and quite popular, so people recognize it. I think a lot of people are over spraying it on themselves and that's why people are saying it's too intense!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by nolamama10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love Viva La Juicy! It is very sweet smelling...but very sexy at the same time. When i went to Sephora to find a new perfume, this one struck me right away. I took home a spray sample to make sure it worked well over time with my skin and it did. In fact, that night I went out with friends and gave myself a little extra spray while in the ladies room. When i came back out and sat down, everyone goes, "Oh my god what is that smell? It smells soooo amazing! " Love this scent!

The only con i can think of is that i feel it doesnt last very long. I keep having to reapply it.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by JamieGD

I understand why some people may enjoy this perfume, but I personally cannot stand it. I just find the smell is so sickly sweet that it makes me feel nauseated. I'm probably a little biased though because I used to know this girl who wore this perfume every day and she smelt like she had literally dumped the entire bottle on herself! I had to sit next to her in class and any time she would move I would get hit with this sickening waft of perfume that made me want to gag....I do like some of Juicy's other perfumes like Couture Couture, but I really just can't tolerate this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 10:03:00 AM More reviews by rachelxelizabeth

I LOVE how this smells. It's sweet but not too sweet. Very girly. And it lasts a long time! I bought it after reading how Noir Tease smells just like it, and this is better.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by pandora89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This perfume is gross it smells very high school girlish type which does not do it for me. It pretty much smells like perfume and that's it with a mixture of every candy in the world barff. No originality what so ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by girrlbot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Now I'm not a big perfume girl but once I smelled this I had to have it! It's a very happy, light scent that can be worn day or night in my opinion. It's slightly fruity but has a warm hint of vanilla, too. I always get compliments when I wear it! I'd recommend this to anyone!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 1:55:00 AM More reviews by dolcidee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume. I bought the Eau de Parfum and it last. I put the juicy couture powder first then spritz the perfume and I'm good to go. I love how it's lightly fruity and ends warm reminds me of light vanilla. My Boyfriend loves it too.I'm almost done with it and I've been looking for a new one but so far no other perfume beats this scent. I always get compliments.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2012 3:47:00 PM More reviews by nkar23

LOVE this scent. sweet and lasts forever!! it's a good value- juicy couture isnt my thing when it comes to clothing, but i have tried many of their perfumes, if not all of them. i can truly say their perfumes have always been great and high quality products- the scents last FOREVER!!! like more than all day...and i can *never* find one that doesnt fade after like 3 hours tops!