Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

4.1

Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline

This isn't they type of perfume I would buy for myself. I'm a chypre/woodsy scent kind of gal. I received this for my Birthday from a a good friend. Her teenage daughters picked it out for me. It's very clean and refreshing. A great spring/summer scent. It's very long lasting. it's kind of young but I can pull it off. ( I think lol) I'm glad they got it for me and I very well may repurchase if and when I run out.

on 12/17/2012 5:46:00 PM

I received a sample vial of this in a swap today. WOW! This is my new HG! I am not usually a fan of sweet scents, but this one is different. It's a subtle, no too strong sweet, with a hint of caramel. I will be buying a bottle of this!!!

on 12/17/2012 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I LOVE THIS! This perfume gets me soo many compliments! Its super strong so all you need is one or two squirts. I really love this. ♥

I looove this scent... its one of the best ive smelled in a long time.. its a sexy, addicting scent... very flirty and just makes me happy and I keep smelling my arm.. thats when I know I have found a EDT that will always be a part of my collection =)

on 12/6/2012 8:23:00 AM

This is a nice elegant scent.

Something you would wear out for dinner to a restaurant or to a casual BBQ with friends/ family.

3/5 for me!

on 11/30/2012 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is another one of my signature perfumes. I was surprised that I actually liked this with it being a sweet smelling perfume and all. I don't usually like sweeter smelling scents since they tend to give me a headache. Not this one though. It is sweet but not an overdone, headache enducing sweet. I love the lasting power. Girls and guys compliment me when I wear this scent and my fiance loves it too! It is definitely a girly scent. I wish this was cheaper though. It is hard to find at outlet stores and all that you find are the small bottles which really aren't discounted that much.

on 11/29/2012 6:07:00 PM

I am very sensitive to perfumes but this is one I can actually stand wearing. The smell lasts a long time and its not too florally, which i tend to like. Viva la Juicy is expensive but keep an eye out at places like TJMAXX, I got my 3.4 oz bottle there for $35.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I am IN LOVE with this scent! I am super picky about fragrances, but this stuff is awesome. You don't get much, so I end up going through a lot of it, but I like it so much I don't really mind. It stays on all day too which is awesome. I even spray it in my car sometimes : )

on 11/26/2012 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Look, I am not a big fan of Juicy Couture. I don't like pink and I don't like the style of their clothes. But the thing is this perfume is so good that I managed to put down my dislike for this brand and buy a big bottle of this perfume! It has amazing staying powder and it just smells so good. It's a bit fruity and it is great for summer. But hell, I like it so much I just put it on whenever.

on 11/10/2012 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I really like this perfume. When I first got it everybody was asking me where I got it, and my boyfriend absolutely loves it! And I get tons of comment on it. But I would not recommend it for the winter..it's more of a summer perfume. It usually stays for a while. I usually go to gym around 11 and it stays on from 7 o'clock...but the reason it fades away is because we run 1-2 miles everyday and such. But besides it wearing off after gym, it's a great summer perfume!

Popular Fragrances